• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ridiculous!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChubbyBubbles

Luke's Mommy
As of today, I am removing myself as a member of the Dimensions community. I understand all the rules of what can be talked about and what can not be talked about in reference to weight loss and diets. However, I don't understand how some people can talk about there journey to weight loss success and others can not. I was a supersized person my whole and have always found comfort in being part of a community that supported me. But lately I feel many of those supports have turned their backs on me because of my recent weight loss. My posts are being deleted just at the mere mention of weight loss. I am not here to brag about my accomplishments, but to offer hope and support for those who need it. This weight loss journey I have chosen to take is who I am now. Even though I may look different, thinner, etc., I am still a fat girl on the inside. I will always be a fat girl no matter how thin I get. However, I am very proud of my accomplishments. I would hope that someone who lose's weight for health reasons and for longer longevity would be commended, not shunned. It's sad to be rejected for losing weight. For my close friends on here, you know we'll keep in touch on other networks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back