• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Right Fit Jeans - Weird Smell...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

splashyfrog

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone noticed a weird smell from their Right Fit Jeans. I bought a pair in August and have washed them repeatedly. They still have a very strange smell. Kind of like moth balls or something like that. It is especially strong when I take them out of the dryer. The sales person at Lane Bryant said that a lot of their clothes are sprayed with pesticides before they are sent overseas. If anyone has any solutions for this, I would be grateful!..

Thanks,
SF

Latest posts

Back