Quantcast

RIP CastingPearls

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Mathias

SAMCRO
Lainey was found dead in her apartment today. I have no information as yet beyond that. I will update as I learn details.
From what I understand, she'd taken a bad fall and hit her head recently on top of already being sick with the flu.

wrestlingguy

"Bitter Old Man"
According to one of her relatives (that Lissa spoke with today), her landlord found her.
I feel so bad. I was thinking about her today as I was driving through Pennsylvania, and was going to have Lissa call her to see if we could bring her to New Jersey for a few days. She was originally a Jersey Girl, and when we saw her over the holidays this past year, she talked about how much she missed "jersey" food.
We just saw her over the holidays, and had a great day with her. We had lunch at the LoneStar Steak House, not far from where she lived, which was a nice little place on a lake in PA.
Here's a pic of Lissa and Lainey at lunch that day.
RIP my sweet friend.

View attachment Elaine.jpg

Lamia

Like OMG!!
So sad. I only knew her through dimensions and facebook. Such a sweet person and so sorry to hear this happened.

Saoirse

oh wow. CP was a super cool chick, I really loved talking with her here. She will definitely be missed. :(

Scorsese86

Likeable conservative
Just saw it on Facebook. I can't believe she's gone. She was fun, caring and wonderful. I didn't have much contact with her the last few years, but I remember a lot of fun conversations about everything from dating to drinking to movies and life in general. She was always so nice and always knew what to say (or write).

Rest in peace, beautiful angel.

Marlayna

I'm shocked and saddened. RIP Elaine. You will be sorely missed by many.:(

MsBrightside

Such a gracious lady, loved and respected by so many. Condolences to everyone affected by her loss.

Sugar

My sympathy to her friends and family. She was a wonderful person and though I never had the blessing to meet her irl I will never forget her kindness.

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
What a shock, very sad. RIP Elaine! Condolences to family,friends and the Dims community :(

moonvine

Queen of Contempt
This is such awful news and I am so sorry...she was so young and had been through so much. Does anyone know if arrangements have been made for her cats? So often when these things happen they go to a shelter and I doubt she would want that.

Shosh

Susannah
It is very sad :(
My condolences to her family and friends.

moore2me

Lions don't need to spank
This is a very hard goodbye to write. I loved Lainey. It is a horrible loss to not be able to talk to her anymore. She had wisdom and the ability to console people that hard living and tough experiences bring out. She was molded in the furnace of life. I am sure that the part of the universe housing her spirit is a more lively place now that she is there.

A few facts about Lainey that she probably wouldn't mind if I share with you guys. She had a sister who preceded CP in death. Lainey missed her and would talk about her lovingly.

Lainey told me that she was offered a job at one of World Trade Centers - a middle level elevation. She turned the job down. Fate would have taken her years before if she had accepted that job offer.

Casting Peals (her name here) had pets that she also dearly loved. I hope someone in her area will adopt her cats. I know she would worry about them.

I would like to adopt Clementine (her online hamster) if that's okay with this community.

And goodbye sweet, smart, sassy Lainey. You will be greatly missed around the DIMS household and at my house.

Thanks for listening guys.
M2M. Deborah Moore.

What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us;
What we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pike

View attachment hubble2.jpg