• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

RIP favorite clothes and products

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweet Tooth

Deep. W i d e.
I took my favorite hanging-around-the-house pants out of the dryer yesterday and found the drawstring poking out of holes in the waistband that weren't part of the original design. I suppose it's time to relegate it to the beloved clothing graveyard.

What is it about certain clothes? My favorite pieces haven't turned out to be the ones that I expect, when I purchased them, to become almost a part of the family. Some were almost accidental. As for products? It seems that everything I find and fall in love with gets pulled off the shelves the moment I discover it. Should I just get over things? Perhaps. But when you experience that moment of nirvana - finding that thing that does just what you want it to do and does it well - it's hard to go back to the search!

My favorite things:
-these lounge pants purchased during the Lane Bryant cargo era that were supposed to be yoga pants, but are way too long for anyone to do yoga but maybe the Jolly Green Giant... yet I loved them!
-a simple long sleeve t-shirt, bought as one of about 6, that just happens to fit me better than all the rest [they were the same pattern, same store, same size, but all had slightly different fabrics]
-my college sweatshirt that was purchased on a whim, a 1/2 off, 7X find on a rack of custom screened items that were never picked up by those ordering them, back in the days when a 3X Champion sweatshirt [the biggest available most places], once washed, might fit a preschooler
-Ivory shampoo.... yes, I'm still in mourning 10 years later!
-this Nivea gel lotion that was just the right amount of moisture for my legs
-most recently, Neutrogena face wash for sensitive, oily skin

So, peeps, what do you mourn over? What clothes do you have stashed away, knowing you could never wear them because of the holes, but you can't bear to part with? What products would you purchase a lifetime supply of if someone found them languishing in a warehouse somewhere, forgotten, and put them up on Ebay?

Latest posts

Back