RIP Godess Patty

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Joker

Patty and I used to talk in chat and private back in the day we would talk about all kinds of things. I really wish that Dimensions had a chat room like back then as it was a way to have fun and weed out the fakers along with just getting closer to people. Now I am not one to buck the trend but I think Maybe we need our new owners to bring back chat.

Last edited:

TubbyTim

She was hands-down one of the most attractive women in the community, not only for her absolutely enormous, breathtakingly delightful and beautiful figure but her kindness, open heart and not letting the worst elements of being a SSBBW model ever turning her against men, or humanity.

She was a truly kind soul who had many, many friends, deserved good things, and played the hand she got in life as she saw fit. You'll rarely find a complaint about Patty anywhere on the net in reviews and such. She also did not abandon the community as some do once she lost weight. She liked people and wanted them in her life, whatever their size, sex, weight or beliefs.

Wishing her family and her daughter strength and peace in this difficult time.

Hefty Honey

Oh man, I loved Patty! I recently found out the MsBBW Anna has died also. So many of the girls that I used to chat with year's ago are now long gone. It's so sad.

Latest posts