RIP SoVerySoft

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

HeatherBBW

Nerd-like.
DimensionsModel
A long time community member here and a fierce, fabulous, fat supporting gal has passed away. SoVerySoft passed yesterday and I know she has friends here that would want to know. There is no further info other than it wasn’t covid-19 related.

May she be at peace and her life celebrated by those who were lucky enough to know her.

RVGleason

So sad to hear this news. She was a sweet lady and a wonderful contributor to the Dimensions Community. Condolences to her family and friends. 😔

Guy

I need a nap!
This is incredibly sad and unexpected. I've known Randi since the early 1980's and she was always a welcome friend at the NAAFA events the we attended over the years. She was also an active contributor on one of the Trader Joe fan groups we both frequented. Condolences to family and friends, she will truly be missed.

Last edited:

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
Awww. :(
I remember her from the Olden Days.
Rest In Peace, SVS.

swamptoad

Condolences, prayers to her family. She was a very kind, sweet woman. R.I.P. SoVerySoft

Very sad to hear.

JackCivelli

Oh no! I‘m so sorry to hear that 😢 I didn’t know SVS, but it sounds like she’s been in the community for a long time. Love to her family and friends, especially any of those here who may be hurting.

CurvyEm2

RIP. I've had a couple of little chats with her over the years. She seemed very nice. Such a shame.

BouncingBoy

Formerly known as Dragorat
I had the pleasure of meeting her the 2 times I went to the Philly Bash.I've got her CD gif collection in storage.I shall always remember her beautiful personality.RIP Randi you will be greatly missed!😭

Coachd603

603FA
Had the pleasure of meeting her in the late 90’s. A truly awesome person. She will be missed.

knightswhk13

A long time community member here and a fierce, fabulous, fat supporting gal has passed away. SoVerySoft passed yesterday and I know she has friends here that would want to know. There is no further info other than it wasn’t covid-19 related.

May she be at peace and her life celebrated by those who were lucky enough to know her.
I had the great pleasure of meeting SoVerySoft when I lived in Philadelphia. She loved seafood. Last time I saw her was 7 Years ago at a BBW convention in New Jersey. She will be missed.

Cynthia

She was a wonderfully welcoming and kind woman. I'm sorry to hear that.

Ruby74

I remember her as being such a kind soul. Always someone sweet and loving to talk to. Thank you SVS for everything you did for the size acceptance community.
God bless
Love Ruby

Latest posts