• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Roaman's Angelina Tunic

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
Has anyone purchased one of these in the past?

http://www.roamans.com/clothing/Ang...d=9828&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=G&pref=ps

I purchased two recently and I am NOT happy. :(

I washed and dried one per the instructions. Machine wash cold, twist into rope-like shape and line dry. Even after two days out on the line (and being brought in at night) it was STILL not dry. I was worried it would mildew so I finally had to just hang it up on a hanger to dry. For whatever reason it has now shrunk by EIGHT inches around... at LEAST. :eek: I know that the "broomstick" pleating that happens when you dry it like this results in some width loss and it just stretches back out again, BUT when I tried it on the "stretch" effect means that the areas between the buttons are now GAPING and there's no way I could wear this to work. :( Did I do something wrong, even though I followed the instructions, or has anyone else had this issue? Thanks.

Latest posts

Back