• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Roll Call - Huge Tornado Swipes South

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moore2me

Lions don't need to spank
Last night, I was up all night as tornadoes pillaged Arkansas & other southern states. I found out this morning, It passed within about 20 miles of our house. Scary because the tornado was about 1/2 mile to a mile wide during its travel and was "bouncing" or warbling to and fro. As usual, I was ready to bolt into a interior closet and Mr M2M was standing outside on the porch trying to see a funnel (men???). He heard the storm tho as it roared past - the weather service said it was thousands of feet in the air to its crest. Hubby said he could hear it from inside our house too.

We found out this morning that the monster storm traveled between my house and my nephew's home (where they were with 6 month baby). I told them to put the baby in the bath tub and cover her with their body. This morning I saw TV footage of lots of homes with bathtubs ripped out and tossed hundreds of feet away.

But we are okay. We dodged another bullet. Not because we were clever or did anything special - it was just a quirk of fate or an act of God or someone overhead holding us in their arms.

Do any other Arkies, Okies, etc, want to check in?

Latest posts

Back