Root origin of my attraction to fat women: figured it out

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

luckyfa

I'm left to wonder why is it important for a lot of FA to feel like they have to explain their attraction to BBW/SSBBW? It seems especially more so for those attracted to us super-size women.**
This is a very pertinent question. I have watched this thread for a while without writing anything because I somehow had this question in my mind. And you’re spot on with your answers! In addition to that, trying to explain my desire for fat women is impossible because the very attempt would end up in an infinite regression. Let‘s give an example. „I am attracted to fat women because I like the softness of a fat female belly, in a particular a fat female double belly.“ Is this a sufficient answer? Of course not because it begs the question:“Why do you like the softness of a fat female belly, and why does it have to be a double belly?“ The answer to this question begs the next and so on and so forth. I stopped trying to figure it out a long time ago.

Dromond

Pleasantly abstruse.
I don't have an explanation for my attraction to BBWs, etc. The "why" of it doesn't matter to me. My second girlfriend was a BBW, and every woman I've dated or married (legally married once, then widowed, then life partnered, now single) since has been. This isn't something that has tortured my soul, nor have I cared what anyone else thought. I'm fairly oblivious to negative opinions. It's just me. It's just how I am. That is enough.

Latest posts