Running Into Trouble (BBW, BHM, Slob, Nerd, XWG)

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by Jake (JMJ2), Oct 20, 2019.

1. Oct 20, 2019 #1

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Hey all. This is just a story I made for Halloween.

Just an FYI, The Return is being edited as we speak. Please follow me on Deviant Art to stay updated on everything.

Thanks.

https://www.deviantart.com/jake27

Running Into Trouble

Jake (JMJ) and ST

“Keep up, Gina!”

Kyle Macintosh ran around a woman walking with her baby in a stroller, smiling back at his wife.

“You, pant, are going to get hurt, you jack ass!”

Gina avoided the woman as well and pushed past the pain in her legs to try and catch her more agile and athletic husband.

“Ha-ha, not today!”

He lifted his knees up higher, mocking her as he continued to out pace her. Finally, after another quarter mile, he pulled up to let his wife catch up.

“Such, gasp, a fucking, pant, jerk!”

She mustered up the strength to lift her arm up and throw a punch to his toned bicep. He laughed in response, barely moving from her feeble attempt.

“Sorry babe. I get a little too competitive with my runs, you know that.”

“I, huff, do, but it doesn’t, gasp, mean, huff, to leave me that far behind you.”

She was hunched over, trying to gather her breathe. It wasn’t easy. While very svelte, Gina was not athletic and did not run more than once or twice a week. Her husband on the other hand, was a cross fitter and a personal trainer.

It was how they met, actually. Her best friend, Melissa, was getting married and ironically enough, Gina wanted to get in shape to look good for Melissa’s cousin. She had gotten many compliments in the past about how she looked like a shorter Courtney Cox but she couldn’t take any chances. She was not fat by any means, she was just over five feet tall and 106 pounds, but she wanted to make a good showing.

She joined a gym but was not doing much other than increasing her cardio game. She was told to get a personal trainer to help and that’s when she met Kyle. He helped her drop those pesky five pounds but Gina, while happy with her weight loss, realized that she was enjoying not the workouts, but the chats they had during and after sets.

Kyle picked up on it too and so he asked her out. They began dating not long after and a slimmer and happier Gina, brought Kyle to her wedding and had no need to even talk to Melissa’s cousin. Her boyfriend and now husband was much better looking anyway.

He was the epitome of fitness. 6-1, 201 pounds of all muscle with jet-black hair that sat atop his head. It was somewhat long but well maintained. His wife always said he looked like a Modern Greek God. He pulled his arm behind his back for a moment to stretch the tendons a bit before dropping to the concrete to do a few push ups to get the blood flow going. Gina could only stare in amazement as she finally felt good enough to stand up straight.

“Don’t know why I agreed to go running with you, this was so dumb.”

“Come, 22, on, 23, 24, babe” he replied while still doing the pushups, “it’s good for married couples to work out together.”

“Maybe, but not when the husband tries to push his wife to the point of a heart attack!”

Kyle stopped his pushups and sat up on his knees.

“Babe, you know it’s good for you. You already said you were nervous about the dreaded “secretary spread”, this will help prevent that.”

Gina thought about what he said and looked back at her ass. Sure, it was small and perky, but she did fear that sitting on it for 9 hours a day would end up causing it to become large and not so perky.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right. At least you picked a perfect morning that isn’t too cold.

She stretched her calf muscle for a second. She was still hurting.

“Just please go a little slower until my stamina is better. I want to be thin, but I don’t want to be skeleton thin!”

She laughed at her own joke and Kyle smiled.

“I don’t know, I think you’d look pretty good at Andreea Stancu’s size.”

Gina cringed. She knew her husband liked his girls thin, but that was too thin.

“I don’t think so. I’m not starving myself down to a size 0.”

“Fine, fine. It’s dropped. Now, I’ll go slow, let’s keep going.”

The married 30 year olds resumed their run, only this time they started off by jogging, so Gina could keep up.

As they turned around a blind bend in the park, Kyle decided to speed up just a bit. He looked back at his wife who was starting to lag behind again.

“You can do it babe! Lift the knees!”

Gina panted and tried to do so, her legs were so sore.

“I know you can do it”, he screamed back, not bothering to look ahead of him.

Gina looked up just in time to see him enter the path of people.

“Kyle! Look out!”

2. Oct 20, 2019 #2

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

But it was too late. Her husband crashed into one of the other park goers with a loud thud, both going to the concrete hard.

“Hey man, you gotta look out when you’re running! You ok?”

Kyle looked up at him and saw a towering gut looking back at him. The man before him was huge, easily over 350 pounds. His glasses were a little off kilter after the collision and he had a beard that was unkempt. The obese man checked his Game Stop bag and was relieved when the game appeared to be ok. He extended his hand to help Kyle up but Kyle shuddered at the thought of touching him, waved the man off, and got up on his own.

“Yeah, apparently I do. Especially with such big obstacles in my way” he chuckled.

“Wait, what? What was that?”

Gina made her way over to her husband. She had heard what he said and was somewhat embarrassed by his behavior, even if it was a good joke.

“Kyle! Apologize to that guy! You weren’t looking and you ran into him!”

The man adjusted his t-shirt, which allowed both Kyle and Gina to get a look at it. It said “Trainin In-Saiyan”, with a picture of Goku lifting weights underneath. Gina giggled at the shirt, not knowing who the character was but thinking it was the perfect display of his lack of awareness.

“You’re right, I’ll apologize. I’m sorry. But look, I’m a trainer man, I can get you down a few dozen pounds, then you’ll be able to move out of the way too! And it’s a better time than wasting your life focused on video games.”

“That’s not really nice man. I didn’t do, whew, anything to you and, gasp, you’re mocking my weight?”

Kyle was about to respond, but Gina interjected.

“He shouldn’t have done that, you’re right. Though, I mean, you are wearing that shirt. You’re kinda mocking your own size, no? He figured it was fair game, it isn’t like he mocked you for your asthma. But, we’re sorry, um, I don’t know your name.”

“Matt, my name is Matt! And I don’t have asthma; I’m just bronchial due to the weather!”

The overweight man turned his gaze to Gina and she backed away, prompting Kyle to step in front of her, defensive.

“You two are such bad people! Mocking people bigger than you just because you’re thin! It’s not right! How fucking dare you!”

He pointed at them both but Kyle smacked his hand away. His blood pressure was rising too.

“Look you fat slob, you may outweigh me but I’ll beat your ass! This isn’t a video game that you get better at with more Red Bull and snacks to keep you awake, it’s real life!”

Kyle put himself in a fighting stance.

“My husband does box once in a while; you might wanna rethink this, Matt. This isn’t a pie eating contest after all, ha-ha.”

The man laughed, though the couple couldn’t tell if it was at Gina’s joke or for something else

“I’m not going to fight you, there’s no point. Even if I won, it wouldn’t change anything, you two would still be as horrible as you are now.

He adjusted his glasses and flashed a devilish grin.

“Just remember though, karma can be a bitch. Be seeing you.”

He brushed right by them, his shoulders bumping into both of them. They each felt a jolt go through them and instinctively rubbed where he touched them. Kyle wanted to go after him but Gina stopped him.

“Let it go, he’s just upset. If he wanted to try something, he would have. Be done with it.”

Kyle took a deep breath and tried to relax. His chest inflated and then he exhaled, letting his muscular shoulders slump.

“You’re right, babe. Fuck that guy though. I see him again…”

Gina put her hands on her bony hips that were encased in the black spandex running shorts and sighed.

“You’ll fuck him up, I know. My brave hero. Can we go? I don’t want to be stuck out here all day.”

Kyle cracked his neck and adjusted his blue Nike running shirt before calming down.

“Yeah, let’s get out of here.”

The two resumed jogging away from their apartment on the other side of town and towards the busy street.

As they did, Matt watched them jog away, admiring their athletic forms.

“See how you two do when you can’t walk a few feet without getting tired, wonder what you’ll weigh then?”

He laughed to himself and waddled over to a hot dog vendor to grab a soda and took a seat on the park bench, enjoying the sun.

3. Oct 20, 2019 #3

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Gina was the last to exit the park when her body started acting up. She felt out of breath, more so than normal. She stopped in front of the brick wall encasing the park and tried to catch her breath. It was taking longer than usual so Kyle walked back to see if she was ok.

“You alright Hun? I wasn’t going that fast.”

“Pant, lungs, gasp, don’t, whew, want to cooperate today. The cold air, need, gasp, a second.”

“I don’t think it’s that chilly but I’ll wait.”

Kyle stood still for a moment and then started stretching. He was only into it for a second before he let out a big yawn. It caused Gina to pause.

“Tired? It’s 8:25. Aren’t you usually like twenty miles deep in steps by now? How can you be tired?”

He didn’t know what to say. It was true, he usually had already run 7 miles already and lifted weights by this time during the week. He felt off but did not know why.

“Maybe I’m getting sick.”

He looked up to see that across the street was a Dunkin Donuts. He remembered that he had only one cup of coffee so far for the day and it could have been playing a factor.

“I also usually have about two cups of coffee in me by now. Let’s go get one before we get back to running. It’ll wake me up and let you rest. Deal?”

“You’re letting me take a break? I’m not turning that offer down!”

They laughed and got to the cross walk before jogging across the street and into the donut shop.

Gina followed her husband inside the store and looked up at the menu. She usually went to Starbucks so she had no idea she would get, other than coffee.

“I don’t know what to get babe. What is good, never mind, how would you know what to get at Dunkin Donuts?”

Gina laughed, her auburn hair getting in her face. She pushed it back and laughed once again.

“Ha-ha-ha” her husband replied sarcastically. “Obviously I’d say just get a coffee, black, but I do here a lot about what the fatties I train get. I could’ve helped you out.”

Gina laughed again, this time her laugh sounded a little nasally. Her husband titled his head in confusion.

“Are YOU ok? Maybe you’re the one getting sick. You sound off.”

Gina stopped laughing and jabbed him in his hard midsection.

“Screw you. I sound like this because you made me run for so long and I’m still out of breath. Least you could do is buy me coffee.”

He grinned and reached into his black running pants and pulled out his wallet.

“Yeah, I’ll take two medium coffees. One black and the other with skim. No, that’s it.”

After receiving their coffees, Kyle made to go back towards the door but Gina stopped him.

“Didn’t you say we could rest for a bit?”

“Babe.”

“Come on, please?”

She put on her best puppy dog face and leaned in, her tank pulling ever so slightly against her chest, showing some of her cleavage. She was only a B cup but it was enough to get her husband’s blood pumping.

“Fine. But I’m gonna make you run real hard when we’re done.”

“Ugh, fine.”

They grabbed a seat next to the window and sat to enjoy their beverages. Gina took slow sips, trying to take as much time as she could to regroup. She didn’t know why but she was still a bit winded. It was the most physical activity she had done in a while, but she still didn’t understand why she felt this way.

Her husband meanwhile was greedily sucking down the coffee, hoping it would wake him up. He felt tired, barely able to concentrate it seemed on anything. He figured the fast shot of caffeine would do the trick so he guzzled the still hot beverage quickly. In no time flat he had finished.

“That, URP! Oh, excuse me.”

“Pig.”

Kyle giggled and got up to toss his cup out. Once back, he started jogging in place for a moment, hoping his wife would get the hint. It just made her annoyed.

“I’m not finished yet, unlike you I don’t guzzle things while they’re still boiling hot. You can wait.”

He was about to sit back down and pout when he yawned once more. He rubbed his eyes but he was still less than 100%.

“We don’t have to run anymore babe. We did what, two and a half miles? And we have to walk that back so it’s not a big deal.”

She put her hand on his, trying to reassure him. He however thought she was trying to get out of the run and not looking out for him.

“Oh no. I know what you’re trying to do, won’t work! I’ll get another coffee; it’ll help recharge my batteries!”

4. Oct 20, 2019 #4

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

He returned to the counter and ordered another coffee, though this time he added a shot of expresso and one sugar. He figured it would provide a little extra something to finish his run. He was about to pay when he saw one of the workers bring out a bag with a bacon egg and cheese. Thinking that food would also help, he ordered two. He looked back at his wife and then decided if he got her one, she would not be able to use lack of food as an excuse, so he made it three.

Gina, while sitting there, kept trying to take deep breathes, finding that she could but once she exhaled her throat felt sore. No matter how many times she tried coughing to clear it, that tickle still seemed there. She nursed her coffee and was about to see what was keeping her husband when he sat back down with his haul.

“Here.”

He handed her the sandwich.

“What’s this?”

“Bacon egg and cheese. Fuel for the run. I don’t want you using that as an excuse. Eat up.”

Gina took it and wondered what was going on. Her husband would never order this, especially from a fast food chain.

“Bacon egg and cheese? You’re not feeling well at all, are you?”

“Eat, mhmp, it. It’ll, urp, help keep you going later. Otherwise, burp, you can’t complain.”

He tore through his first sandwich like a man who hadn’t eaten in weeks. Gina was appalled but she had to admit, the breakfast meal did smell good. She bit into it and immediately her senses were flooded with pleasure. It was so good! She took another bite, bigger this time, and swallowed before going for the next one. In no time they had finished their food.

“That, urp, hit the spot” Kyle said while sipping on his beverage.

“Yes it did. But why did you, burp. Oh! Excuse me, he-he.”

“How lady like, ha-ha.”

He kicked her gently under the table.

“Shut up.”

She folded her thin arms across her modest chest and pouted.

“It’s ok sweetie. We’ll just let this, urp, settle and then we can go back out there.”

The couple talked for a bit, Kyle checking his apple watch every so often to see how long it had been. It had only been ten minutes but it felt like two hours. He yawned again and gulped his beverage down, hoping it would clear the fog in his brain. It did not.

“This is ridiculous” he said, finishing the last of it. “I’m still exhausted!”

For her part, Gina felt like she had finally caught her breath.

“Probably just run down. You had a busy week. It’ll be ok babe.”

She went to get up and throw out her cup but he took it from her.

“I’ll be back.”

She plopped back down in her chair and watched her husband go first to the trash bin and then the refrigerator for their cold beverages. He picked up two cans of Red Bull and returned to the counter behind her. She turned and could have sworn she heard him order more food. Her hearing turned out to be correct when he came back with the Red Bulls and two more bacon egg and cheeses, as well as two sausage egg and cheese, two ham egg and cheeses and two orders of hash browns. He dropped the two trays down and grabbed one of the ham egg and cheeses before his ass even hit the chair.

“What the fuck is all of this?”

Kyle didn’t even look up from his eating.

“I figured I haven’t ingested enough calories, that’s why I’m tired. I do this, I’ll be ready for the rest of my day and this workout.”

“But, this is so much food! How can you eat all of it?”

“It’s not just for me. You need it too. It’ll help you later when you’re struggling for air.”

Gina was skeptical.

“I don’t think that’s how that works, hun.”

“Who’s the personal trainer, me or you? Trust me. Why would I, chomp, lie to you?”

Gina thought about it and figured he would not so she just grabbed the nearest sandwich and dug in.

The food was even better than before and the married couple went through everything on the trays, though Kyle did eat three of the ham egg and cheeses, much to his wife’s displeasure.

“I thought, chomp, it was an even, urp, split” she asked while munching on the remaining hash browns.

“Barppp! Whew, sorry. You, urp, snooze, you lose! Got to be quicker than that!”

He laughed while drinking his can of Red Bull.

His wife just rolled her eyes and finished off the greasy potato bites. She stifled another burp and resumed drinking her energy drink. She felt a little wired from all the food, it was true. She also felt full and had no desire to run.

“I’m, urp, setting my timer. 45 minutes, we burp, go back at it.”

“But.”

“No buts. We go back out there, then we can, urp, shower and relax today.”

He shot her a stern look and she just grumbled to herself.

Kyle pulled out his cell phone and began looking at videos, mostly of workout techniques. He saw some good ones in there and thought about using them later, when a pop up displayed a picture of the new donuts at Dunkin. There was a Hersey Kisses donut, a Kit Kat Donut and a Cookies N’ Kreme one too. He didn’t know why but his mouth suddenly felt full of saliva and he had to wipe it with the back of his hand to get it from going on his shirt. He was still a little slow and a bit got on his ¾ zip shirt. He paid it no mind.

“Babe. You like chocolate, right?”

Gina couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

“Do I like chocolate? Does Dolce and Gabbana make the best bags? Of course, I like chocolate! Why?”

“Just saw an ad for some of the donuts here, how about we get one? Little treat for you being so cooperative this morning.”

Gina did not know why he was being this nice but she had not had chocolate in months and she was more than happy to let him buy her a chocolate donut. Her stomach growled. Maybe even two.

“Is it, like a special, like buy two get two free” she asked in a meek voice.

“It’s not but don’t worry, we can splurge a bit today.”

He had decided before she asked how many donuts he was going to purchase so her question only emboldened him.

Kyle went back to the counter and tugged on the thighs of his running pants. They seemed to be hugging his lower half more tightly than usual.

“Must be the squats I’ve been adding to my routine”, he thought to himself before placing his order.

The thought of getting six donuts turned into getting the full dozen as he glanced over all the choices. He brought them back to his table, taking notice of his wife’s butt in the chair. It looked, fuller.

“Secretary spread, guess we didn’t catch it in time,” he thought, disappointed.

It was true, his wife had put on weight, but it had nothing to do with “secretary spread”. In the time they had been in Dunkin Donuts, both Kyle and Gina had put on weight, probably about 15 pounds each. Most of Kyle’s weight had gone to his stomach, though his thighs too had received some of the poundage. He was oblivious to this as he dropped the donuts down and opened the lid.

“Oooo, those look amazing”, his wife exclaimed as she pulled out a Hersey Kisses donut and dug in.

She held the donut with one hand and reached around her seat to pick at her shorts. Like her husband, her growth had been centralized in one area, hers being her butt. Her breasts had puffed up slightly but it was obvious that Gina was destined to be a pear.

As they ate, a thought popped into Kyle’s head midway through his devouring of his 6th gooey pastry. He watched his wife reach for her sixth donut and pulled the box away.

“Hey, what’s that for?”

“You KNOW what it’s for. This was supposed to be a small little snack and you are trying to go overboard. You said you wanted to lose weight, remember?”

Gina was about to protest but something made her think otherwise. She had been trying to diet, right? He was only trying to help her, wasn’t he?

“Rig, right. Thanks babe. I would have totally pigged out had you not stopped me.”

She sat back in her chair and tugged on her tank, hoping it would cover her small but noticeable potbelly.

Kyle nodded and popped the last two donuts in his mouth.

“S’ok babe. We’ll have you looking svelte in no time. You’ll still be the prettiest and sexiest secretary at your law firm.”

He glanced at his watch, seeing that it was now 10:51. He would have been shocked to see that they had been in there for over two hours, but thought nothing of that. Instead, he just remembered they were going to run before lunch.

“Let’s head back out so we can get a good run in before lunch.”

He put the box in the garbage and was about to wipe off the excess cream with his hand before remembering to grab a napkin. He opened the door and stretched for a moment before starting to run with his wife.

5. Oct 20, 2019 #5

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

After a brief stretch, the two went back at it. They did not do that well with their run, which was more akin to jogging. This was to be expected, as they had added a few more pounds since going through the dozen donuts and were now closer to 25 pounds heavier than before their encounter.

Kyle was able to go further than his wife, though he was constantly pulling on his zip up so it would go down. He tried ignoring this but every block or so he would find himself slowing his run to tug on the material once more. It was aggravating him to no end.

He was glad that his tiredness seemed to have dissipated; the sugar rush would be enough to power him through this workout. Not that he felt that he needed it, but, glancing back at his wife and how much she was struggling, he knew she definitely did.

He watched as her breasts bounced up and down; clearly she did not have the foresight to wear a sports bra. Her tank was pulled tight against her puffy belly, and he could see that her thighs were rather soft as they jiggled with each footstep of her “run”. He shook his head and scolded himself for letting it get this bad. He vowed to help her, after all, he was a personal trainer, albeit only part time.

For her part, Gina was doing all she could to fight back the burning currently happening in her chest. She was taking shorter and shorter gasps as her jogging pace slowed down and she felt her head get a bit dizzy. Her legs were also burning but she did not want to disappoint her husband. They had only been jogging for a few minutes and she knew he’d get pissed if she asked for a break. She even ignored as she felt her belly jiggle and her boobs and butt bounce up and down. She was thinking it was punishment for all the snacking she had done at work. She reasoned she would be able to rest when they finished this exercise.

However, after only just 5 minutes, her lungs tapped out and she frantically rushed up to a wall and hoisted herself up. She was gasping and panting heavily. She wasn’t even sweating too badly but her lungs would not cooperate. She tried to slow down her breathing but it did not alleviate her pain in the least.

Kyle, who was a block or two ahead of her, turned back around to see that his wife was no longer there. He groaned, thinking she had started walking and jogged back in the other direction.

His jogging quickly turned into frantic running as he watched Gina pressed up against the wall, clutching her chest.

“Gina! Baby! Are you ok?”

She waved him away but he still came up behind her to support her. She was looking rather pale.

“It’s, pant, pant, fine. I, wheeze, just, gasp, need a second. The, wheeze, cold weather. It’s, too, much!”

She kept trying to regulate her breathing, finding that the closer she got to the building and the heat that was coming up from the vent underneath , the better her breathing got. She stood there for a moment and finally felt like she was able to get a good breath in.

“Just relax, babe. It’s entirely my fault, I shouldn’t have made you go running in this weather.”

He tapped his forehead in disgust. As he did, his shirt rode up once more, revealing that his formerly ripped abdomen was puffing out, the definition gone and only the top ab muscles still being visible. He pulled his shirt down and continued trying to help his wife.

“It’s, gasp, ok. I bugged you that, wheeze, I needed, to, gasp. I’ll be ok.”

“We don’t have to, babe. We can walk it. You did good for your first day!”

She wasn’t having it and she started to jog again. He ran after her.

It only took two blocks before she found herself rushing to a building again to regain her regularity. She began slowly pacing, hoping it would help her. Her husband this time grabbed her by the shoulders and told her to stop.

“You need to stop babe! No more jogging!”

She frowned and bowed her head.

“It’s, gasp, the, gasp, weather! I, wheeze, need to get, gasp, inside! Then, wheeze, I can catch my breath.”

Kyle nodded in understanding, opened the closest door, and helped her inside, not bothering to see the Golden Arch as he did so.

Gina put her arm against one of the chairs and took in a long deep breath through her nose. She at first felt relieved that she was able to get in that much oxygen, but then she took in the smells too.

“McDonalds?”

Kyle glanced around and saw that it was in fact McDonalds.

“Apparently so. How are you feeling, hun?”

Gina took another deep breath and was relieved. It seemed that the warmer air was helping her lungs. She gave him a thumbs up as she calmed herself once more.

“I, whew, I think I’m ok. My lungs aren’t burning anymore.”

Kyle patted her on the back reassuringly.

“You did good today babe. Much better than I thought. You should be proud.”

He hugged her, trying his best to ignore how soft her back felt. For her part, Gina barely said a word when she wrapped her arms around a waist that had filled out plenty since their wedding day.

“I, appreciate that. Next time, let’s jog inside, huh?”

He laughed.

“Sure, we can go to my gym, but only on the weekends. If I go during the week, they’ll ask why a “part timer” is there.”

The comment should have registered something in her head, but Gina did not think anything of it and just laughed in agreement.

“Well, if you’re feeling better, maybe we can walk back to the apartment and have lunch? We’ll go slowly.”

Gina was about to say okay when her stomach grumbled. She put her hand to it to silence it but it just made it get angrier it seemed. Her husband laughed and then his own belly echoed hers.

“Maybe, maybe we should just have something here?”

Gina knew her husband would probably get annoyed with this, she was supposed to be on a diet and all.

“G…”

“I know, I’m on a diet, but I did almost die just now. We could celebrate me, NOT dying, right?”

“G, that’s not how this works. Besides, it’s only 11:30.”

He was about to say something else but he saw a teenager walk by with a quarter pounder on his tray. He licked his lips instinctively.

Gina saw her husband’s face and knew she had him.

“Fine, we can go. Who wants a juicy quarter pounder with cheese anyway? Or fries. Or nuggets. It is still early, you’re right.”

She saw him still staring at the young adult and just left him to it as she made her way to the line.

Kyle watched his wife’s her not so small and fuller rear bounce it’s way to the line, noting that she had definitely put on weight since purchasing those shorts. He wasn’t in the mood to say anything and followed close behind.

“Ok, but we’re POWER walking on the way back, deal?”

“Deal.”

6. Oct 20, 2019 #6

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Gina went first and ordered a double cheeseburger with fries and a diet coke, opting not to supersize it. Her husband, after seeing the quarter pounder with cheese, decided to get a quarter pounder with bacon to go with his large fries and large coke. They made their way to a table and began eating. Both had to agree that after only one bite, the choice to eat there was the right one.

“Okay, you, chomp, made the right, urp, call Hun.”

Gina smiled as she happily took another bite of her burger.

“I’s told youse” she exclaimed through her chewing.

The duo ate their food, pausing every so often to take a sip of soda. It wasn’t long before everything was gone and Kyle was tracing a finger along the empty fry container to get a little extra salt. Gina let out a burp, one of disappointment.

“Hmph” she said, pouting.

“What, burp, babe?”

“I don’t know, it’s just, well, I could have sworn the servings used to be bigger, ya know? That felt a little like a kid’s meal!”

She took a long sip of her soda and burped before resuming.

“Like, I know it’s not good for you, but they could at least make it so you don’t have the person feel like they wasted money on something that wasn’t going to fill them up!”

She shifted in her seat, her tight running shorts really giving her trouble. She did not know why she would wear something so uncomfortable out in public.

“I hear ya babe. That burger was puny. We probably burned off the calories in that meal just on the walk back from the counter.”

He tugged on his shirt once more, the top ab muscles having joined their friends in disappearing forever, leaving behind a pudgy stomach.

“You, urp, think so?”

“Sure. I mean, I’m pretty sure of it. If we make the trip again we’ll DEFINITELY have burned off this meal.”

Her face perked up as she grew excited at this possibility.

“I trust you Kyle, you’re the one with experience in this field.”

He laughed, his angular face seemingly getting plumper as he did so.

“You’re right, I am the expert! I’m getting another order, want to join me?”

“You bet!”

They made their way back to the counter and both decided to go a different route this time: Gina going with two Spicy BBQ sandwiches and Kyle settling on a Filet-O-Fish to go with his double quarter pounder with cheese.

Sitting back down, the food lasted even less time on their trays this time as they made short work of it. This did not assuage their hunger in the least; it in fact seemed to make them hungrier. A thought that was lost on them because instead of wondering why they were hungrier, they once more found fault in the serving sizes.

“I’m, urp, thinking about complaining to them about the, burp, serving sizes here. This, ah, is ridiculous”, Kyle said as he scratched his face. There appeared to be five o’clock shadow in the stead of a once smoothly shaven face.

His wife showed her support by scooting on her bench to pat him on the shoulder.

“My brave hero. I’ll be there for support if you need me.”

He thanked her and rose to complain. His running pants, which were skintight previously, seemed to be getting looser, even though he was heavier than before. They also looked to have been made from a different material, looking more like cotton than spandex.

As she stood, Gina felt relieved that her shorts seemed to be less restrictive. Walking, it was apparent that not only had the color changed from black to grey, they were also no longer riding up her chunky rear, the material lengthening to cover her fleshy thighs more adequately. Her butt wobbled as she followed her stout husband to the front of the line, hoping to back him up with his complaint.

7. Oct 20, 2019 #7

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

The cashier, a woman no older than 20, smiled and greeted him warmly.

“Welcome to McDonalds, how can I help you?”

“Yeah, so, about your food here.”

“What about it, sir?”

“While it’s good, the um, especially the bacon quarter pounder, the um, the um.”

His mind went blank. He completely forgot what he had gone up to say to her. His wife stroked his back lovingly and he calmed down, still unable though to remember why he had been up there. Something, something about the sizes?

“Um, sir?” the girl asked, wondering why this large man was holding up the line.

“The uh. What was I going to ask about honey?”

He looked back at his wife who also did not know why he had gone up there. She shrugged her shoulders, her t-shirt riding up a bit to expose a belly that looked like she swallowed a watermelon.

“Sir, did you order something and get the wrong thing? Or did you want something?”

Kyle blinked for a moment. He had been complaining about the serving sizes, they must have gone up to order more food that had to be it.

“Yeah, I wanted to order. I’ll take, hmm. I’m sorry, give me a second.”

Kyle thought about this for a moment and glanced up at the menu. His stomach growled and he seemingly forgot about having already eaten a large breakfast and two orders from this place already. He looked at his wife again and she smiled, her fuller face reassuring him.

“We’ll have four Big Macs, four double cheeseburgers, two twenty piece nuggets, two orders of fries, a double bacon quarter pounder with cheese, and two cokes.”

“Super-size it too. But make mine a diet Coke”, Gina said with a silly grin on her face.

“Right, a diet coke for my wife.”

The girl did not know how to react but Kyle pulled out his wallet and handed her his card. She accepted it and he thanked her.

By the time they returned to their table, both Kyle and Gina were over 50 pounds heftier than they had been in the morning. Kyle was still putting the bulk of his weight on in his stomach, it now bulged out proudly and was starting to flop over the waistband of his sweat pants; sweat pants that had replaced running pants that he would have never purchased. He picked up his first Big Mac and took a hearty bite, bits of special sauce getting on his no longer clean-shaven face. He failed to sense this and just continued glutting himself, thoughts of staying neat gone as he relished in devouring the meal before him.

Gina was also too busy eating to worry about how she looked, though she was not as bad about it as her husband was. Sure, she was making a mess but she knew it was only temporary, once the food was gone she would wipe her face off. She reached for her second double cheeseburger and her shirt rode up, exposing a tan belly that was sagging over her sweats waistband. Her thighs were pulling the pant legs thin and her hips and ass were really putting enormous pressure on the cotton material. She reached underneath the table and pulled the waistband down, hoping to be more comfortable. It did the trick and she resumed her gorging.

8. Oct 20, 2019 #8

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

When the food had disappeared, the fattened couple did not bother making excuses for a return trip, they simply threw their trash out and made a bee line back to the front. They encountered a different server this time, though even if they hadn’t it wouldn’t have stopped them from placing another large order. Big Macs, Filet-O-Fish, Spicy Chicken Sandwiches, all of it found it’s way onto their tray. Gina munched on an order of fries as she waited for the food, using a free hand to tug at the seat of her pants. Her cheeks wobbled with the adjustment and she kept at it until she finally felt like her ass had some room.

Likewise, Kyle grabbed his t-shirt, no longer a ¾ zippered shirt and instead a regular Nike shirt, and pulled it outwards off his sagging pecs. He had put on a good amount of weight in his chest and had developed moobs. They were sagging on his upper roll and the nipples were getting chaffed on the fabric. He cursed himself for buying a non-cotton shirt and grabbed a nugget to calm his nerves.

They repeated this process one more time before ending their tremendous display of gluttony. Kyle leaned back in his chair, letting his hairy stomach bulge out and come close to touching the table. He looked at the back of his hand and saw a dollop of mayo, licking it up instead of using a napkin. He grinned as the creamy sauce slid down his throat, his two full chins somewhat obscured due to his thin beard.

Gina didn’t sense anything was off with her husband as he shifted in his chair. Nor did she think anything was wrong when she looked down to see her D sized breasts straining against her own t-shirt. Her running tank top was a distant memory and she now would never even begin to think of wearing such an article of clothing. Gina grabbed a napkin and wiped the food off of her face before letting out a burp. She covered her mouth and belched again, thankful that it was getting that full feeling out of her paunch.

“That, oh, was good. I, urp, think, we can head back to the apartment now” Gina said.

“As, urp, long as your lungs are ok, beautiful. It’s not easy to go from no exercise to starting all over again. I’m proud, urp, of you.”

He rose from his chair and cracked his back, doing so lifted up his shirt and lowered the waistband of his black sweats, revealing all of his gut. It was a stark contrast to the washboard abs he sported only 5 hours ago. Neither he nor his wife knew anything was amiss and Gina just pulled his shirt down for him.

“He-he, doesn’t fit like it used to when you bought it for me at Christmas last year, does it” he asked.

“It’s ok hun, it’s why we’re going for this walk. Have to start somewhere. It was a good suggestion on your part.”

He smiled.

“I’m glad you think so, I don’t get to exercise much.”

Gina grinned.

“Maybe, but you walk more than me. In addition, you stand all day and I’m in a desk chair. I told Ariel that she needs to move where she puts the donuts in the morning, she can’t make it that easy for me!”

Kyle stopped following his wife and returned to the front of the line. His wife watched him return with two super-sized sodas.

“Have to stay hydrated while walking” he said, handing her one.

“So smart. Where would I be without you?”

They both laughed and made their way back outside, bodies jiggling and jostling as they did so.

9. Oct 20, 2019 #9

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Back outside, Gina was thankful that they had taken a break because the weather had a chance to warm up a bit. She took a deep breath and exhaled, her lungs still cooperating.

“Told you it was smart to stop off for lunch first” Gina said before poking her husband in his ample stomach. It quivered with the touch and he pulled back, giggling like a baked goods spokesperson.

“He-he, that tickles. But yes, you were right, we needed to load up on something before walking. Otherwise we’d get tired after only a few blocks.”

He attempted to lift his leg to stretch it but he was not as flexible as he used to be and did more to wear himself out as he did effectively stretch the muscles. He gave up after only a moment and instead bent forward as best he could. This seemed to further his out of breathiness, though he apparently was going to try and push past it.

“I think we’re ready. Time to walk for a bit.”

Where once had been two fit people running now stood two people who were probably both a few dozen pounds overweight, were now lightly walking. Neither of them sensed a thing was out of place as they kept up their slow but consistent pace.

Kyle’s facial hair had continued to grow out, no longer just an unshaven face but now becoming a full on beard. His double chin was a complete one no matter how he turned his head and he had formed dimples on each cheek. His shoulders, while still broad, were all lard and no muscle, which was the same as his now doughy biceps. They jiggled as he ran his hand through his hair, his flabby pecs following suit. His belly, which was filled with burgers and pizza, as opposed to protein shakes and salads, flopped up and down and would not stay inside the waistband of his sweats. The black pants looked slightly worse for worn as well, seemingly having been purchased when he was at a thinner weight. They looked worn and slightly stretched out, especially at the waist.

His thick thighs rubbed together and the big man found himself widening his stance to accommodate their size. While not receiving nearly as much as his front, his ass was still pretty big, though it was his hips that had widened to support his larger mass, though even his cheeks had plumped up. Now weighing just under 300 pounds, Kyle now resembled the “before” in a weight loss ad as opposed to a Greek God.

He was still however moving much better than his wife. Gina was trying to keep up with him but her short legs did not seem to want to cooperate. Her lungs were still burning, though nowhere near the degree they had been before lunch. She was sweating profusely however, finding herself wiping down her forehead every so often with the back of her pudgy hand. Her biceps had swallowed up her shirt sleeve and the wedding ring on her plump finger looked ready to burst off.

Her chest, still unsupported by a sports bra, bounced up ever so slightly with her steps, almost in time to her belly’s movement. Her pudgy paunch quivered inside it’s cotton confinement, the rolls becoming more visible as she sweated more. She took a sip of soda, hoping it would help.

Her swollen thighs rubbed worse than her husbands were, turning a once standard gait into that of a waddle. Her big ass bounced up and down and side to side, the cheeks swallowing up her ill-equipped panties. She was only 193 pounds but with her height she looked bigger. She was woefully out of shape and the talk of her being Courtney Cox only furthered as she now resembled the fat suited version of “Monica” from Friends.

They continued at their modest pace, waddling along the busy New York street as they kept up their walk. They were walking to lose some weight as Kyle felt he was getting a little too big and Gina did not want to be the fattest woman at her law firm. Thoughts of meeting at a personal training session remained, however it was them BOTH having a personal training session with someone else being their meeting point. Neither of them had ever been slim and trim but instead constantly fighting the “battle of the bulge.”

As their walking slowed, both due to the weather and their aerobic levels, Kyle turned to one of the shops to see a big display in a Game Stop. It was for the new upcoming Call of Duty game. He glanced at it and instead of wanting to walk past it, his eyes remained fixated on it. He inched closer to it and grinned.

“I can’t wait to get this game! It looks so awesome! They’ve apparently added a ton of new weapons and the game play looks sick” he said with more excitement than he had ever shown for working out.

Gina just groaned.

“Ugh, you and your video games.”

When she had first issued that statement, she wanted it to be to say video games were dumb, and that grown men shouldn’t have been playing with them. However, what came out of her mouth was totally different.

“And war games too, typical.”

Gina went to grab a drink of her soda, only it was now a can of Red Bull. Both she and her husband drank many of them a day, only alternating them with coffee in the morning and soda at lunch and dinner. She recalled many nights of staying up with her husband, hyped up on the unhealthy beverages, as he would play his video games. The married couple would order in and binged all night long. It was the reason why they were on the walk, Gina had already gone through a new wardrobe at work and didn’t want to have to reup it again. Still, she wasn’t entirely finished with games.

“I mean, if you were going to pick a system, why’d you go with the One? Why couldn’t you have at least gotten a Switch so I could play Mario Maker 2?”

She frowned, feeling emotion for a game she had no idea existed five minutes ago.

Kyle saw his wife’s disappointment and hugged her.

“I know, boys and their toys. But, maybe we splurge and get you one for Christmas? It’ll be a good way to spend more time together.”

She looked up into his eyes and smiled, hugging him more firmly.

“You’re the best husband ever, you treat me so good.”

She laughed, her usual airy laugh deteriorating into a bit of a snort. She covered her mouth and grinned blushingly.

“He-he, it’s ok, it’s cute when you do that.”

He kissed her on the top of the head and looked back at the game for a moment before deciding to resume their walk.

10. Oct 20, 2019 #10

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

As they walked, their bodies continued to change as they added more weight. Kyle’s facial hair continued to thicken and get more and more unmaintained, his beard appearing to have not been trimmed in years. Likewise, his hair grew out as well, coming close to touching his shoulders. He seemed oblivious to this and continued at an ever increasingly slower pace as his weight grew. He passed 300 pounds and was now closer to 350. His gut had continued to swell and now flopped out over the waist of his black sweats. It was too much of an effort to put it back in so instead he let it hang out.

The hefty man cracked his knuckles as his lumbering pace continued to get worse and worse, the sweat beginning to drip from his forehead to get in his eyes. He angrily rubbed them, visibly annoyed at what pain this physical activity was causing him.

His wife was much worse off, not having the benefit of being taller to allow the weight to appear more evenly distributed, even though she weighed almost 100 pounds less than Kyle. Her face had formed a full double chin and her cheeks had developed a “chipmunk” quality. Her shoulders and arms had gotten flabby and her breasts, which had never been large previously, were now beyond the DDD range and had settled into the F range. Her blimped out breasts weighed heavy on her back and she constantly tried craning her back to fix it.

Still, her ass received the most attention as her cheeks continued to blow up faster than the rest of her. They wobbled inside her sweats and had begun to press against the fabric more pronouncedly with each step. Her panties were wedged up her growing ass, and her butt jiggled almost as much as her husbands stomach. Worse, because she was in worse shape, she was sweating much more down there and her panties were beginning to become visible even through the grey sweats. She occasionally reached around to tug at the underwear, annoyed that she had purchased something that she could outgrow so easily.

After what seemed like forever, but in real time was only an hour, the married couple paused after crossing the street. Gina was glad for the stoppage and fanned her face before tugging her shirt out to get the fabric off her sweaty boobs and rolls. Her husband adjusted as well, shifting his sweats so his belly was more comfortable. He properly situated himself before glancing up to see what the building was they had stopped in front of. A smile spread across his fat face and he licked his lips.

“The guys at work told me about this place, said it’s the best buffet in the city. Glad we’re finally getting to check it out.”

Gina looked up and began smiling too.

“Never heard of the All World Buffet, but I’m not one to turn down trying out a new place. But are you sure they’re open? It’s only 3” she said, scratching her ample rear once more.

Kyle nodded.

“That’s one of the good things Mike said, they open early on the weekends!”

After tossing their empty cans in the trash, they waddled inside and the moment the smells hit their nostrils, it elicited a rumbling in their bellies. Kyle told the host “two” and they followed her in.

“Look, they have a pizza bar”, Gina exclaimed.

Kyle laughed.

“All the food from all over the world and my wife gets excited for the pizza.”

“Shuddup” she said while smacking him in the back.

“He-he, I’m just teasing ya. I know how much you love pizza but there’s a ton of things we can try here.”

Gina rolled her eyes.

“You do that, I’m going to stick to the classics.”

They parted ways and went about loading their plates up at different stations. Gina made her way to the aforementioned pizza station while Kyle made his way to the carving station. He loaded up on some smoked turkey, brisket, tenderloin and lamb before going over and grabbing two heapings of mashed potatoes and green beans. He carried his two plates to the table and placed them down before heading to the soda dispenser to get some cherry coke.

Gina meanwhile sat back down with two plates of pizza slices, ranging from the traditional plain, pepperoni and meatball, to the non-standard pineapple and ham, bacon chicken ranch and the BBQ chicken. She happily stuffed her face, pausing momentarily let to out a content burp before resuming her eating.

The couple ate their plates and rose to refill. Gina decided to stay in the same ethnic food as her ancestors and loaded up on pasta dishes; penne a la vodka, meatballs, chicken parm, and eggplant parm. Kyle decided to follow his wife in this regard and did the same but added in a little of the steak pizzaiola. He also made sure to grab some garlic bread, a decision Gina had not made and one she complained about in between bites of food.

When they got back up for their third serving, it was apparent that both had grown even more. Kyle, his shirt now unable to cover his globular gut no matter how hard he tugged on it, sticking out in front of him and sagging further and further to reach halfway down his thighs. It bobbed up and down like a fleshy buoy in the sea, his hairy navel so wide that one could stick a hot dog in it. His formerly lean muscled thighs looked like they were inflated by an air hose, bulging against one another as he took each ponderous step. His running shoes had changed as well, becoming instead flip flops that were much more comfortable on his fat feet.

His facial hair and the hair on the top of his head had continued to grow, his hair now beyond his shoulders and almost at the point of halfway down his blubbery back. The hair on his body had also grown in as he no longer had any reason to shave to show off any muscles. His hairy hands grabbed the serving spoon for the candied yams and scooped three portions down on his plate before he shuffled to the next spot. He cursed as his belly felt close to the heated serving platters and backed up, thankful that he was “small” enough not to get burnt. As he tilted upright, his impressive breasts pressed against the material, the hairs from his nipples beginning to push through the worn shirt. He let out a big burp and continued stock piling food onto the plates on his tray.

Gina hovered over the pizza bar once more, eyeing each pie fiendishly as she clutched her tray. Without a care in the world, she lifted up the newly put out pepperoni pie and put the entire thing on her tray before grabbing three plain slices and giddily waddling back to her table, acting as if she had just pulled off the biggest heist in history.

As she sat down, her bulbous hips poured over the seat of her chair and her belly rested on her vanishing lap. Her poor panties were no longer wedged up her ass, due to her being seated, they instead tried their best to cover the 64 inches of her impressive as ass best they could. The 281-pound woman chewed loudly on her food, her two chins and the start of her third chin jiggling as her jaw moved up and down. She said nothing as her husband took his own seat, the food was just to good to be bothered with small talk.

11. Oct 20, 2019 #11

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

More trips were made and each one showed off fatter versions of the married couple. Kyle’s belly would hang out just a little further each time and his breasts would go up a bra size every other trip. His face grew a full third chin and along with his bulky shoulders was starting to conceal his neck. He did not care about this, but he did care that the table seemed to far back when he scooted his chair back to get comfortable. The combination of his breasts and stomach were making it harder and harder for him to get this food. He grew frustrated and just lifted up the plate to his face and ate.

His wife was finding that walking was growing more difficult as her thighs grew stouter. They were pressed together almost up to the knee and she just took small shuffling steps back and forth between the table and the serving stations, trying to limit the chaffing as best she could. Those small steps however did little to prevent her body from jiggling and quivering as her belly, boobs and ass all moved around as if she was in a bouncy house. Her ass cheeks smacked together inside her sweats, the quaking continuing even when she stopped walking.

“You, arrp, need to, urp, try this stuffed pork chop, burp, babe” Kyle said, taking a brief break from eating.

Gina finished stuffing her last slice of sausage and peppers into her mouth and burped.

“I’m, urp, good. I’d, burp, rather stick with the pizza.”

She wiped the grease off her face with a used napkin, which at least made her appear cleanlier than her husband. Bits of food had gotten in his beard and he probably could feed a small child with all that had been stuck in it. He ignored the inconvenience and time-consuming task of cleaning it up and resumed his gluttony uninterrupted.

By the time it had been almost two hours, both husband and wife were the same size or larger than the man they had insulted before. Chins doubled and then tripled, biceps absorbed elbows, fingers grew to the size of kielbasa, and both husband and wife were in dire need of undergarments to support their massive chests. In fact, Kyle might have actually had the edge in the breast department, though his ass was nowhere near as impressive as his 352-pound wife’s. It shelved out behind her like a fleshy bustle, her wobbling cheeks turning her husband on to no end. They only seemed to get hungrier as they grew, their bodies demanding more and more calories to maintain their larger weights.

Kyle hit up the barbeque food section and stock piled his tray with ribs, pulled pork sandwiches, fried chicken, and country fried steak. The second plate received a few servings of corn on the cob and fried beans. He added a few buttermilk biscuits onto his tray and slathered them in butter before heading back to the table.

As he glanced back at his chair, he saw that it was now facing the buffet and not the table. He was puzzled for a moment and, at first, thought his wife had played a trick on him until he recalled the last time he had sat the normal way and his belly had almost knocked over his soda. By the time he actually sat in it, thoughts of wondering why it was positioned that way vanished into oblivion. It was easier to eat this way and a man at his size needed to be situated as best as one could to have access to food. He placed a cold plate on his stomach and began using his impressive paunch as his own table. A paunch that was dangling closer and closer to the floor.

Meanwhile, Gina was pondering her next move. Her head turned this way and that, three chins following along, albeit a little delayed. She scouted the various pizza and Italian dishes that had been put out and wondered where she should go next. Her brain said pizza but her heart said pasta. Figuring she could load up on the pizza later, she decided to hit up the pasta bar. She rose carefully, trying not to put too much pressure on her legs all at once, and, after pulling her snug sweats loose around her own impressive paunch, started her slow shuffle towards her prize.

The path to the pasta station, unlike the one to the pizza bar, was cluttered with empty chairs and tables, all in anticipation of a later dinner rush. Gina tried going through them without incident but the moment she got to the third table, her imposing right hip knocked over a chair, causing her to spin around to try to catch it. What followed was a comedy of errors as she completely misjudged how big her ass and hips truly were and bumped into two chairs behind her, knocking them over while she picked up the other one. She was so preoccupied on this task that she didn’t even feel the other chairs get knocked down.

“They, gasp, really ought to space, pant, this things out better. A person could really get hurt, whew” she said to herself as she continued waddling to her destination.

When she sat back down, she groaned as she felt the chair seem to wedge itself up her ass. The wooden chair felt rather hard and small for the still growing woman, who whined through her pasta carbonara.

“Ugh, first the too close together chairs and now these seats? Do they not want people of non-anorexic size to eat here?”

Her husband heard this and shook his head.

“I agree. My chair is excessively inadequate. It’s like they are asking for a lawsuit.”

Gina nodded, her chins swaying as she did.

“Yep. This chair definitely is not cooperating with my curvy bottom. And, to make matters worse, they STILL haven’t put out more meatball pizza!”

“I’m sorry babe. We can order Domino’s later if you’re still hungry” he said, calming her a bit.

Their growth continued as they repeated the arduous process of having to get up and get more food. Kyle sat there, facing the food, placing his plates on his bulbous stomach, using it as a plate. The other guests looked at him with disgust though he paid them no mind. He was in his own happy world, eating to his heart’s content.

His wife meanwhile was also in her own little world, forkful after forkful of pasta being shoveled in. her arms however began to grow tired and after her last bite of pasta primavera, the enormous pear shaped woman decided to take a break for a second. She tried to wiggle her arms and hands to get the soreness out of them, her fat sloshing around as she did so. She looked up at her husband and called out to him, but he was too busy stuffing his face to pay attention. Frustrated, she picked up a piece of garlic bread and threw it at him, whacking him in the nose.

“Hey, pant, honey. I was, calling you.”

He scratched his nose, cleaned his mouth with his hairy forearm, and turned to her.

“What’s up, burp, babe?”

“Don’t you think, whew, it’d be a good idea if they had a buffet where instead of you serving yourself, they had waiters and waitresses doing it for you” she asked before taking a hearty sip of her cherry soda. She let out a small belch and looked back at the serving stations.

“They already have that babe. They’re called regular restaurants.”

He laughed loudly, his entire mammoth front rolling up and down like an avalanche on rewind. He had to move his plate off his stomach after a second because all the movement was threatening to drop it to the floor.

“Yeah but the serving sizes are so small. I meant a place like this. We tell the server what they want and they bring it to us. It’d make things so much easier!”

She pouted again, her three chins sagging even further down her disappearing neck as she did so.

Kyle smiled. His wife was so cute when she got like this.

“I’ll tell you what babe, next time we just stay in and order take out, that way we can relax, sound good?”

“And watch Dragon Ball? Subbed only?”

Hours ago, Gina had no clue what Dragon Ball was but now all she could think about were thoughts of watching Goku fight Tao Pai Pai and then Piccolo.

Kyle shook his head, four chins quivering. He may have been a video game fanatic, but he wasn’t the biggest anime guy.

“I guess we could watch an episode or two. It’s not really my thing though, babe.”

He saw her get upset and quickly looked over her shoulder to see the pizza bar be refilled.

“Oh, they just brought out more meatball pizza!”

Gina immediately forgot her displeasure with not being able to watch her show and went back to get more food. He watched her lean forward, her exposed stretch mark addled gut bumping into the cold metal, which elicited a yelp and made her ass thrust out in response, almost knocking a kid over.

“Crisis averted”, Kyle mumbled to himself as he reached back for his unfinished plate.

12. Oct 20, 2019 #12

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

The gourmandizing resumed uninterrupted. The bright fall sky turned darker as it got later and by the time it was almost 6pm, the duo were winding down.

Kyle, red-faced from the exertion of eating and walking, wobbled over to the dessert table to get a few cookies as a snack. He then grabbed two salad bowls and scooped copious amounts of vanilla and chocolate pudding into them before turning his attention to the cupcakes. As he did, his great gargantuan stomach brushed up against the counter and into a tray of cupcakes. He grumbled in annoyance at this occurrence and just scooped all the ones his belly had made contact with and made his way back to his chair, not even bothering to clean up his stained shirt and paunch.

Gina meanwhile was also lumbering back to the table, her own face showing signs of all the straining the walk had taken out of her. Her poor grey sweats had clearly seen better days, and, due to the tightness of the fabric against her weighty ass, and all the sweating she was doing both up front and in the back, the outline of her overtaxed panties was on full display for all to see. She tried reaching around with a free hand to pick at the pants but was unable to do so, both due to the size of her ass and how stubby her arms appeared to be getting due to all the weight she had gained.

She put her tray of brownies, and cake down first, and eased both chairs back before carefully settling her bulk down as evenly as possible on the two wooden chairs. She didn’t even recall adding an extra chair but she was glad she did. One was simply too small to hold that much ass. Even still, the two chairs groaned a bit in protest as her 100 plus inch hips flowed over the seat on both chairs. She let out a exasperated gasp and grabbed the dessert plate to begin eating.

“You, just about, urp, ready, babe?”

Kyle titled back a bowl of pudding and slurped it loudly, sounding more like a pig in a trough than a human. He felt a rumble in his stomach and let out an audible fart. Gina giggled.

“He-he, making room for later?”

“Urp, maybe. Though I have to say I was a little annoyed. This was, underwhelming.

Gina agreed.

“I’m so mad about that too. These, urp, these cake sizes are so small. Who do they think is eating here, Andreea Stancu?”

The thought of the barely 100 pound woman sent a disturbed chill down both of their inflated backs.

“Ugh, she’s, urp, gross. Why’d you mention her while I’m eating” he said, mocking disgust.

“Sorry, babe. Just saying that these portions are miniscule. How’s a girl supposed to keep up her energy?”

Kyle laughed.

“We can always get something when we get home, babe. I don’t like letting my little princess go hungry.

Gina smiled before letting out a fart of her own. She blushed and her husband just smiled and reassured her.

“Gotta clear some room for the food later my dear, don’t worry about it.”

The two finished off their dessert and rose to head back out, pausing for a second to get a few more cookies before entering the early autumn evening.

13. Oct 20, 2019 #13

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

“Man, it’s, whew, hot out here”, Gina complained as she tugged on her undersized shirt before throwing a cookie into her waiting maw.

The brown-haired woman’s once sparkling brown eyes were almost completely useless when she ate as her cheeks pushed up to cause her to seemingly squint all the time. Her four chins jostled as she chewed, her neck now invisible as a result. Her back rolls were starting to rip her shirt and her breasts, unencumbered by a bra, hung low on top of her upper rolls. Her nipples brushed against the rolls whenever she took more than one step, eliciting a high pitched giggle when they did. Her stomach, while nowhere near as large as her husbands, was still something that commanded respect and bulged impressively beyond her nearly as impressive tits. A few stains occupied the front of her overworked t-shirt, a sign that she had made a mess well before today.

The top of her stomach was fully exposed and the remainder of it was stuck inside the band of her sweats. It stuck sweatily to her thighs at the knees, which were lumpier than the mashed potatoes her husband had consumed hours earlier. They met all the way to her calves and the bottom hems had ridden up to expose a mass that had once been thighs, knees, calves and ankles, but were now rolls that melded together. Her front calf fat was starting to drape down and threatened to swallow up her feet.

Behind her, her ass, which had surpassed 120 inches wide, rolled from side to side as she walked alongside her husband. If you put a ball on one cheek it would have gone back and forth to each cheek with the movement, her ass appearing like a bowl of molasses gyrating in a moving car. Her panties were still near their limits and her cheeks bounced together mightly, macking a large smacking noise as they did so. The 534 pound woman was quite the sight to see from the back, her now tearing panties still visible as the sweat continued to pour downwards, which was to be expected from all the walking she had done. Even the seat of her taxed sweats were starting to tear as well.

Kyle on the other hand was not that impressive from the rear. Sure, his hips were large in their own right and easily over 80 inches across, and his thighs too pressed together to the calves, but there just wasn’t the apparent former shapeliness that his wife had. His lower half was built more for necessity, not recreation. Everything quaked with his steps, but not as hypnotically as his wife.

Up front though, Kyle held an advantage over his wife in every way possible. His face was much fuller, even with his shaggy beard. He had no neck at all, it seems as though his head was just resting on jowls and blubbery shoulders. His arms, once lean muscled appendages, had positively ballooned to now reach over 30 inches, wobbling masses of flesh that sagged out to consume his elbows. They had ripped the sleeves of his well used shirt and flopped around as he brought his to go cookies into his mouth.

His breasts were even more impressive, having eclipsed the DDD range in their own right. They hung off his body unsupported to rest on his upper roll, and when he really got into a grove walking, the touch of his hairy nipples brushing against his equally hairy stomach sent pleasurable chills up his spine. He blushed a bit as he felt his dick press into his massive paunch.

That paunch was the center of attention on the 627-pound man. It could not be contained by any of the clothes he was presently wearing. It bulged out in front of him, the hem of the shirt rising up to just barely cover his sagging boobs. His stomach then would rest on the tops of his knees, smacking them loudly as he walked. His hairy underbelly was bright red from all the friction and he had a mixed reaction of pain and pleasure whenever his gut rubbed up against his penis. All in all though, he had not a care in the world about his size.

They paused from their journey for a moment to catch their collective breath. They were close to the park but still had a long distance to go afterwards.

“How, gasp, about, pant, we call and uber? I’m dying out here in this heat!”

Gina was soaked; her forehead, face, underarms, nipples, stomach, ass, and thighs were all showing visible sweat marks. She tried pulling each article of clothing from her mass of a sweaty body, her outfit looked like she had gone to the water park. She sounded miserable.

Kyle was not much better off, though his sweat stains were less apparent because his gut was out and it hid the stains on the front of his pants.

“Tell you, gasp, what, beautiful. Let’s get some ice cream and then cross this side of the park and I’ll order an uber for us.”

“Ugh, why do, gasp, we have, pant, to go across the park? I’m so sweaty!”

Kyle thought for a moment, then came up with the answer.

“If, whew, we do that, when we get home we can play Mario Maker 2 the rest of the night. I’m off tomorrow so we can spend all night playing. We can pick up a case of Red Bull at the convenience store and then I’ll order some Chinese food.”

“And Domino’s” Gina yelled, barely able to contain her excitement.”

“We can get Domino’s too my dear. I hate when you go hungry.”

Gina was giddy. She wanted to race over and hug her husband but also did not want to exert the effort it would take to get there. Instead, she just held up a hand and extended it as best she could to give him a high five.

“You always treat me so good, babe. How’d I get so lucky? I mean, you rub my feet after work, you let me win when we play Halo, and even always giving me the last slice of pizza.”

Kyle grinned, his eyes vanishing due to his cheeks mostly obscuring them.

“Well, how could I not ask out the girl who beat me in the Street Fighter 2 Tournament all those years ago?”

Thoughts of ever working out had long vanished from either of their memories. Instead, they recalled meeting when they were about two years out of college at Mid-Town Comics annual retro gaming tournament. That year was Street Fighter 2 and Gina beat Kyle in the quarterfinals before losing in the next round. He had been so impressed by the then just slightly over 200 pound Gina’s skills that he took her out to pizza immediately afterwards. Six years and over 600 pounds between them later, they were married. They couldn’t ask for more.

“I dunno, it’s almost like I knew you were going to end up the manager of a Game Stop and wanted access to all the games, he-he.”

She chuckled and let out a snort, though this time her husband found it endearing.

“Hey, if I was an anime guy, you working for a subsidiary of Viz Media would be so convenient.”

Gina smiled and finally got up enough stamina to begin walking again through the park.

The two did not get far before they spotted an ice cream truck. Kyle waddled over, ordered up two large bowls for them, and gave one to his wife so they could at least keep cool as they walked.

They were both so lost in their eating that they were not cognizant of their surrounds. With a thud, Kyle bumped into someone, almost knocking him over, though he was aware enough to grab his own bowl of ice cream and not spill a drop. The large man who he hit however was not so lucky, he stumbled and landed on his rear.

“Kyle! Apologize!”

Kyle looked past his capacious gut, saw the smaller man, and quickly held out his hand to see if he was ok.

“Hey man, I’m so sorry. Didn’t mean to bump into you like that, are you ok?”

“Yeah, I’m fine, he said, while getting back to his feet. “I’m Matt, by the way.”

“Kyle.”

They shook hands.

Gina looked him up and down and took notice of his shirt. It said, “Trainin In-Saiyan”. She giggled loudly.

“He-he, I like your shirt. I’d get one too if they had it in my size.”

The comment didn’t bother her in the least and she just laughed again before continuing.

“I love Goku, though Piccolo is my favorite.”

To emphasize this, she held two fingers up to her forehead, mocking the iconic characters signature maneuver. Matt laughed.

“I’m a Vegeta man myself.”

“Boo” Gina replied. She hated Vegeta.

Kyle was at a loss, he was familiar with the show but not to the extent of these two. He then noticed the Game Stop bag in the man’s hand.

“Hey man, like I said, I feel really bad. I work at the Game Stop on 56th. You ever want, come in and ask for Kyle, I’ll hook you up.”

“I’d appreciate that. My brother loves gaming.”

“Awesome. Well, you take care.”

The married couple turned back towards the other entrance of the park and waddled away.

As they did, Matt watched them go, noticing that they were both at least 200 pounds fatter than him. As he saw Gina’s ass cheeks crash together, or Kyle’s bloated bicpes rip even more of his shirt, he just smiled.

“Karma always wins” he said, before walking away.

14. Oct 20, 2019 #14

Coop

Coop

Coop

Proud owner of Megas

Like the frequent output coming from you. Is this a soft rewrite of Secutity Detail can be fattenning but from a different prespective?

Also I would like to see a story where a couple willingly gains weight like in the vain of when it finally catches up to you.

15. Oct 20, 2019 #15

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Hey man, sending you a message.