• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BOTH Running Into Trouble (BBW, BHM, Slob, Nerd, XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake (JMJ2)

Hey all. This is just a story I made for Halloween.

Just an FYI, The Return is being edited as we speak. Please follow me on Deviant Art to stay updated on everything.

Thanks.

jake27 User Profile | DeviantArt

Running Into Trouble
Jake (JMJ) and ST

“Keep up, Gina!”

Kyle Macintosh ran around a woman walking with her baby in a stroller, smiling back at his wife.

“You, pant, are going to get hurt, you jack ass!”

Gina avoided the woman as well and pushed past the pain in her legs to try and catch her more agile and athletic husband.

“Ha-ha, not today!”

He lifted his knees up higher, mocking her as he continued to out pace her. Finally, after another quarter mile, he pulled up to let his wife catch up.

“Such, gasp, a fucking, pant, jerk!”

She mustered up the strength to lift her arm up and throw a punch to his toned bicep. He laughed in response, barely moving from her feeble attempt.

“Sorry babe. I get a little too competitive with my runs, you know that.”

“I, huff, do, but it doesn’t, gasp, mean, huff, to leave me that far behind you.”

She was hunched over, trying to gather her breathe. It wasn’t easy. While very svelte, Gina was not athletic and did not run more than once or twice a week. Her husband on the other hand, was a cross fitter and a personal trainer.

It was how they met, actually. Her best friend, Melissa, was getting married and ironically enough, Gina wanted to get in shape to look good for Melissa’s cousin. She had gotten many compliments in the past about how she looked like a shorter Courtney Cox but she couldn’t take any chances. She was not fat by any means, she was just over five feet tall and 106 pounds, but she wanted to make a good showing.

She joined a gym but was not doing much other than increasing her cardio game. She was told to get a personal trainer to help and that’s when she met Kyle. He helped her drop those pesky five pounds but Gina, while happy with her weight loss, realized that she was enjoying not the workouts, but the chats they had during and after sets.

Kyle picked up on it too and so he asked her out. They began dating not long after and a slimmer and happier Gina, brought Kyle to her wedding and had no need to even talk to Melissa’s cousin. Her boyfriend and now husband was much better looking anyway.

He was the epitome of fitness. 6-1, 201 pounds of all muscle with jet-black hair that sat atop his head. It was somewhat long but well maintained. His wife always said he looked like a Modern Greek God. He pulled his arm behind his back for a moment to stretch the tendons a bit before dropping to the concrete to do a few push ups to get the blood flow going. Gina could only stare in amazement as she finally felt good enough to stand up straight.

“Don’t know why I agreed to go running with you, this was so dumb.”

“Come, 22, on, 23, 24, babe” he replied while still doing the pushups, “it’s good for married couples to work out together.”

“Maybe, but not when the husband tries to push his wife to the point of a heart attack!”

Kyle stopped his pushups and sat up on his knees.

“Babe, you know it’s good for you. You already said you were nervous about the dreaded “secretary spread”, this will help prevent that.”

Gina thought about what he said and looked back at her ass. Sure, it was small and perky, but she did fear that sitting on it for 9 hours a day would end up causing it to become large and not so perky.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right. At least you picked a perfect morning that isn’t too cold.

She stretched her calf muscle for a second. She was still hurting.

“Just please go a little slower until my stamina is better. I want to be thin, but I don’t want to be skeleton thin!”

She laughed at her own joke and Kyle smiled.

“I don’t know, I think you’d look pretty good at Andreea Stancu’s size.”

Gina cringed. She knew her husband liked his girls thin, but that was too thin.

“I don’t think so. I’m not starving myself down to a size 0.”

“Fine, fine. It’s dropped. Now, I’ll go slow, let’s keep going.”

The married 30 year olds resumed their run, only this time they started off by jogging, so Gina could keep up.

As they turned around a blind bend in the park, Kyle decided to speed up just a bit. He looked back at his wife who was starting to lag behind again.

“You can do it babe! Lift the knees!”

Gina panted and tried to do so, her legs were so sore.

“I know you can do it”, he screamed back, not bothering to look ahead of him.

Gina looked up just in time to see him enter the path of people.

“Kyle! Look out!”

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back