• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Sadie’s Incredible Exploding Maids - by Lardibutts (SSBBW) Fant, Dom, Immob,~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lardibutts

Aged Member
(SSBBW (multiple) Fantasy, Dom, Immobility, XWG) - some teens will do anything to get out from under what they see as ovrer-controlling adult domination

Author's note: This is a really stupid fantasy I have developed over a year or two

So how did she do it?

Exactly how did Big Aunt Sadie manage to seduce not just me (Gemma Masocci), but a whole load of other good looking eighteen year olds into competing for the privilege of being blown-up into immobility?

Here is some sort of explanation for why I’m proud to be one of​

SADIE’S INCREDIBLE EXPLODING MAIDS
by Lardibutts

Prelude

The ad:

“Substantial remuneration awaits any applicant able to demonstrate creativity and innovation in coping with the ever decreasing mobility currently experienced by an exceptionally well founded lady.

A number of posts are on offer and every successful applicant is guaranteed considerably enhanced career prospects. All posts will initially entail full time residence at the Advertiser’s villa in a secluded part of the Isle of Caprio.

Apply enclosing photo to box no. 593 Corriere di Napoli”

Rocco guffawed as he read this out aloud to the handful of students at the coffee stand.

We were a good looking bunch posing about outside our local technical college on the outskirts of Naples, meticulously kitted out in all the latest designer gear that Italian youth culture demands. We were supposed to be comparing notes on our preparation for the morning classes. However, as usual, the boys hijacked the session for another of their endless attempts to get inside our knickers.

“So why are we all bothering with all this crap when there’s a much easier life on offer over there?” Sandro asked, gesturing across at the island hazy on the horizon.

“Yeah, but what would you have to do for the money?” Franca wondered.

“Sounds like it would be hauling some old biddie in and out of her wheelchair all day long” said Vincenzo, “just crummy women’s work! So what’s creative and innovative about that? And where would the ‘considerably enhanced career prospects’ come from?”

“It’ll mean just sitting looking at the sea all day and getting fat like the boss!” Rocco said signalling that the topic was now closed.

I glanced across at my sister Tina. She’d put down her cappuccino cup carefully and was looking wistfully across at me. I knew what those beautiful almond shaped eyes were signalling: utter boredom with Rocco, Sandro, and all the others ….. and with the unending dismal prospect of years and years of study ahead.

“Just remember that box number - 593” Tina hissed at me as we entered into the College.

I watched her tiny elfin form slipping down the corridor ahead of me in her spangled ballet shoes, a good 6” of spare midriff over low cut jeans, not an ounce of spare tanned body, not a wiggle in her rapid snaking walk. And at seventeen I was not only a year younger but even slighter in build at only 4’3”.

Both of us had prominent pelvic bones, neither had tits, both had spade shaped faces and those big slanting almond shaped eyes, far too big for our tiny frames. She had rich chestnut, almost black hair, falling dramatically to brush her shoulders; mine I’d had cut aggressively spiky and bleached.

"So is she really serious about moving out?" As I thought more about this I was very careful to keep repeating 593 to myself.

Perhaps like me, she too was thinking about the endless arguments we Masocci sisters were having back home – in an all woman household. The two of us were supposed to start training to be pharmacists.

Since they considered doctoring to be men’s work, the two elderly aunts we lived with insisted on pharmacy offering a proper career path for young women. To us it seemed we were destined for years of training merely to end up as shop assistants. Our aunts must once have thought old age would be visits from cherubic grandchildren, instead of constant arguments with high-spirited nieces.

Like last night: it was only just past one o’clock when we got back from clubbing, but there were both aunts, hair in curlers, sitting by a stone dead telly, waiting, spoiling for the usual shouting match.

Aunt Carla opened “I wonder why we didn’t leave you out there on the streets after your good for nothing dad went off. Why did we bother making every sacrifice trying to bring you up in a decent God fearing family”?

“OK! OK! Look aunty, why don’t we go and find an apartment and move out,” said Tina, putting a protective arm round me,

“You have absolutely no idea how much you would need to earn to pay out that sort of money and survive,” Aunt Paula spat back.

“We could try getting it baby sitting,” Tina replied, “so relax and go to bed the two of you. By the way: do you realise your hair will come out all wrong the way you’ve put in those curlers?”

An hour later we did all go to bed. . . . . . in tears.

Arrival

Three weeks later, after a whole lot more Vesuvius sized arguments with the aunts, Tina and I were down by the Castello Nuovo in Napoli, about to drag our suitcases onto the hydrofoil at the Stazione Marittima.

An elegant man, mid 40ish and greying, in a yachting cap and blazer was waiting to greet us on our arrival forty minutes later at Caprio. He said we should call him Carlo. Treating us with old style deference, he took our cases and handed us down into his stylish Riva speedboat, all retro varnished wood and chrome fittings. We roared off.

Carlo pointed out all the extravagant villas of the rich and famous along the way until, under tall overhanging cliffs, we rounded the top of the island. Gesturing ahead to dramatic stacks of rock sticking out of the sea, Carlo shouted

“That’s where we are going. Welcome to the Villa Immobile !”.

Close up, the setting was spectacular. The villa was actually slung between several tall stacks of rock over the sea. Cutting the engine, Carlo ran expertly up to a floating wooden landing stage lying in cool shadow right under the structure. Courteously he disembarked us, then ushered us through an entrance door and into the lift.

“The others are looking forward to meeting you. They are waiting up on the roof terrace to welcome you to your first lunch. By the way, everyone will be taking lunch in their bikinis, so you might wish to step into this rest room here to freshen up and change. You can either choose to wear what you find laid out there or what you’ve brought with you. Oh! And you will find two envelopes in there for you with full details of your promised initial payments. Do please remember to pick them up.”

He carried our cases into the elegantly fitted out powder room, indicated the envelopes then just to make sure, slipped them into our luggage himself. There were a number of bikinis laid out on a chaise-langue, we looked at one another and grinned. They were a whole load cooler than anything we’d brought. Moments later, looking a million dollars in g-strings and minimalist tops, we strutted out with Carlo onto the huge roof terrace.

To say that what we saw rendered us speechless would be an understatement.

First the scale was vast!

The roof was like an airfield, all faced in vitreous blue tiles, spanning between the rocky tops of the islands. And as far as we could tell there seemed nothing to stop you just wandering off the edge to drop into the sea far below.

Then there was the welcoming party of 12 other girls. To our surprise we found Franca was one of them. She’d been one of our college gang the day Rocco spotted the advert. She said she’d arrived a few days before, though all she could manage to do was jabber at us, over and over, “this will completely blow your minds”.

It seemed the longest anyone had been here was three or four days, all were bikini clad and clearly impatient to tuck into the absolutely mountainous buffet laid out in the shade of a pale green canvas sail. And true enough; we too felt ravenous after the journey.

Then, as we all attacked the food, it dawned on Tina and me at precisely the same time that we were easily the thinnest girls present in our bikinis. Scrawniest would be the better word for it; we were being jostled by some very wobbly backsides hips and thighs all scrabbling to get at the food.

Two hours later some of the girls were still at it. One was wolfing down soppa inglesi with her bare hands, others were turning to plates of pasta that had somehow been overlooked. The others were spread out asleep or lying back on sun loungers around the sunken pool dreamily caressing distended stomachs.

“Well young Piccolo,” said Tina, examining her own stomach, “we’ve done well here so far. Its completely bloody amazing, don’t you think?”

Before I could reply, Carlo reappeared, clad now only in yachting cap and long shorts.

“Its good to see you’ve enjoyed our little welcoming lunch.

“Now I must take you to introduce to my wife Sadie, before showing you your rooms. You will want to rest, I am sure. The others always do, ” he gestured, smiling paternally at the snoozing forms.

He led us back inside and into the lift. Down below we emerged into a darkened foyer beyond which we came right up against a huge wall of glass. It seemed at first like an aquarium but in fact was the side of a gigantic pool two or three floors high. We approached and looked up towards the light. Above our heads we could see a cluster of giant beach balls hanging just under the surface, but nothing else.

“Please meet my wife Sadie” Carlo announced proudly.

Where? We blinked. My God! He was talking about the beachballs. They were humanoid; they were flesh! Then we saw how some sported great nipples while there were a couple of gigantic navels on the lower spheres.

“But…”

“Ah yes! You’ve noticed, she has Maria, one of her maids with her at the moment. They enjoy relaxing together. Now you must come up and meet them!”

We got back in the lift and re-emerged at the water’s edge.

“Darling, I’ve brought Tina and Gemma to see you.”

One of the two balloon like assemblies of fat that were sucking on tubes opened its eyes. It surveyed us critically, then ejected its tube.

“It looks like they’ve a lot of catching up to do honey.” we heard it utter, fighting for breath, in a deep deep voice …..”Maria! Hey! Wake up you great pudding.”

Mounds of blubber jounced in the water as Sadie attempted to stir Maria into consciousness. “Take a look at Carlo’s latest recruits.”

Maria’s eyes flickered over us momentarily before there was a grunting sound and her sucking resumed.

“Maria has actually grown far bigger than my wife recently so they are now both now in need of constant attention.” Carlo said with obvious concern, ushering us away. “There is always a lot of work for us here as you can see”.

We could say nothing, we were too smacked.

It was slowly dawning on both of us what was meant by

“Substantial remuneration awaits applicants………. able to demonstrate creativity and innovation………. in coping with the ever decreasing mobility…………. experienced by an exceptionally well founded lady”

Where on earth would we begin?

Fortunately for us Carlo acted like he had the whole thing under control. Now he was reassuringly showing us two wonderful interconnected rooms, each with its own enormous white bathroom. Both rooms had a bed at least 2.5 metres square. Our cases lay already partially unpacked. Each room had wide doors opening onto a glorious balcony. Come to think of it, throughout the villa the doors were all wide, double swing; usually they opened automatically.

Carlo said the next engagement, although not essential, would be pre dinner drinks from 6.30pm. So much would be new for us here, he said, it was important we should just concentrate on relaxing. I noticed he touched us both - stroking our upper arms as he said this - before leaving.

As he went Tina tore her bikini off and posed for a bit in front of the mirror before flinging herself on my huge bed.

“OK picco, so you’ve seen your new boss. And you’ve sure got a long way to grow before you can blow that great cow out of the water!” Then she laughed, gripping her bulging gut as she did so.

“Yeah! And did you hear how he said Maria is even bigger! She’s only the bloody maid!” We both laughed, feeling one another’s stomachs.

“Still its better than boring biology classes”

“With Rocco, Sandro and all the other Dickheads you mean?”

We laughed again.

“So is Carlo after our bodies do you think?” I asked big sister.

“From my point of view it all depends what’s in those envelopes.” Tina said, sliding over the bed to reach at my envelope sticking out of the case pocket.

She went all quiet after I’d heard her rip it open.

“OK big mouth so tell me what it says!” I said, lying flat on my back, eyes closed.

There was no sound. I felt her push the paper into my hand.

I swung the sheet above my head and opened my eyes. I read out aloud
An initial payment of €100,000 has been credited to a new account in the name of Ms Gemma Masocci opened at the Monte Riva Internet Bank by Sadie’s Maid Services”.

Tina had to shout what it meant through to me from next door as she’d rushed through to find and check her envelope.

“As of now we’re collectively worth €200,000 sis!” Tina exclaimed, continuing ”and my piece of paper goes onto to say we’re not expected to do anything over the next few days. ‘Please just relax and enjoy yourselves settling in’.

"Signorina Piccolo, I’d sell my body to Carlo for a whole lot less, what about you?”

I fished some chocolate bon bons from beside my bed, placed them on the bed between us and we stuffed the lot down ourselves while lying looking up at the ceiling. In shock, we were simply eating for comfort; we were unable to make sense of anything anymore.

(continued in post 5 of this thead)

Back