Same sex turn ons

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

penguin

Fnord
It's the person who turns me on, not their gender. I love my partner's body because it's theirs and I love giving them pleasure and exploring it. I find all different body types attractive, thin and fat for men and women.

Jah

Veggie girl
https://www.facebook.com/candice.brown.71404,
lol!:D

It's the person who turns me on, not their gender. I love my partner's body because it's theirs and I love giving them pleasure and exploring it. I find all different body types attractive, thin and fat for men and women.
So what you're saying is that you find a person's personality important and what they look like isn't important.

I find that I'm mostly an FFA in that I find fat men and women the most attractive although I still find fit people to be somewhat attractive. Although I have difference when it comes to what I find attractive in each sex. For example I prefer long hair on women than men and I prefer a pear-shaped woman but not a pear-shaped man. I like pretty looking women but not pretty looking men.

Danniel.Vincent

oh gawd sex means gender here, right??

...should learn some vocabulary!

sorry for my post!! :blush:

penguin

Fnord
So what you're saying is that you find a person's personality important and what they look like isn't important..
Their personality, humour and intelligence are what's most important to me, looks come after that. Meaning, I won't put someone's appearance first or have that be the reason I want to be with them. When I fall for a person, I love their body, their looks. I may or may not find someone of a similar body shape or look attractive. I can find random people on the street attractive without being attracted to them, because I don't know them.

I don't have this setting where I prefer one body shape over another, one gender or sex over another. It's the person I'm into, and that makes their body the one I want to play with. A partner's looks are always important, and I do expect to find them attractive and be attracted to them. I just don't have a check list of must haves for it. It's just not how I'm wired. I know plenty of people are more specific than me in their tastes.

Daniel, AFAIK, your sex is what's between your legs, your gender is what's between your ears. I could be wrong on that, but I'm pretty sure that's how it's defined.

Jah

Veggie girl
https://www.facebook.com/candice.brown.71404,
:confused: I didn't mean to offend because I'm sorry if I did. I get the impression that you were somehow.

By turn ons, I meant both personality and looks and if it differs for both sexes. Creating this topic was inspired by the fact that I find different traits (both personality and looks) attractive in each sex.

penguin

Fnord
:confused: I didn't mean to offend because I'm sorry if I did. I get the impression that you were somehow.

By turn ons, I meant both personality and looks and if it differs for both sexes. Creating this topic was inspired by the fact that I find different traits (both personality and looks) attractive in each sex.
I wasn't offended, though I think we may have been misunderstanding each other. I have a thing for nice hands and shoulders (though "nice" is a quality that's hard to define, it's one of those "I know it when I see it" things), and I do like a good goatee on a man, but I don't really have any must haves that differ all that greatly between sexes.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
This is a hard one. I have a wide variety of taste in men. Think Chris Crocker/Adam Lambert all the way to Dwayne Johnson/Vin Diesel.

As for women, though, I'm much more particular. I like a curvy woman. More hourglass, but pear shaped is nice. Nice full lips, delicate hands, and not overly girly taste in fashion sense.

Gingembre

radar detector
I've just realised I prefer short hair on women and long hair on men. MeNtAl!

sophie lou

my tastes in men and women are poles apart. I love women who are soft and chubby, so when i cuddle them i almost feel like i am sinking into them like they are to me . When it comes to men i love the feeling of a big man carrying some extra weight but fit with it. I love the feeling of being held by a man like that big powerful arms and hands holding me. Making me feel safe and secure :blush:

balletguy

If I had to chose I prefer guys who are more on the skinny side. And that of course is not the case with females.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Nice, wide hips and butt, not overly large breasts and I like them anywhere from skinny to BBW.

sophie lou

The one I am crushing on at the moment makes me an amazing sub roll most days. I'm now asking myself if part of the attraction is because she feeds me and gives me an extra cookie every once in a while. She is pretty hot too

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
While I'm generally only sexually attracted to BHMs when it comes to men, I enjoy women of all sizes. For some reason, I like my men on the feminine side and women on the masculine side. I don't care about an alternative look on men (piercings, tattoos, hair dyed) but love it on women.

Reactions: Tad

Latest posts