Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigCutieGigi

DimensionsModel
Let just take a moment to appreciate San Diego, CA. I think two of my favorite places that I always visit are Coronado and La Jolla for a beautiful sunset. Also, so many restaurants. I’m in food heaven lol. This time I had ramen, but I can’t wait to go back and try something different ☺

Attachments

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
@BigCutieGigi I used to live in La Mesa and have many good memories there. I also loved the gaslamp district. The only not so good memory of Coronado was being stung (stabbed?) in my foot by a baby sting ray while jumping in the waves 😂😵

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
I've never been to San Diego, but it looks beautiful! I love your outfit as well btw! :)

Broseph

DM Supporter
What a trip! I've spent a lot of time in Coronado, La Jolla and Imperial Beach. Great weather and great food. And great pics btw! Thanks for posting!

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
I visited San Diego back in December 2004 as part of a group, for the wedding of two friends in our group, and I loved it there (my first, and only trip to CA, so far).
A few of us were hosted at a friend's home in Del Mar, while others stayed at various hotels around the city.
I took a walk with one of my pals down to the end of the street in Del Mar, which terminated in a wee cliff that overlooked the beach, which we eventually found our way down to. I still have the smooth black stone I picked up during that walk along the beach.
We also visited Mission Beach; we had a combo Bachelor/Bachelorette party at Dick's Last Resort; and the wedding and reception were at Balboa Park.
It was a great trip that I have fond memories of.

Latest posts