Sandra Weber-Zitkus (1960-2016)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

luvmybhm

waiting for spring!
i am sorry to hear of her passing. my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Wayne_Zitkus

Proud FA Since 1962
Dear Sandie,

It's been a good many years since we went after it on this board and Abundance; it's been so long I forgot what all the fighting was about. But even though there were harsh things typed, I think you knew I was never your enemy. I also think you know I enjoyed your energy and passion. You are unforgettable. Since Tina told me the news yesterday, I can't seem to stop thinking about you. I mean, I can't fucking believe it.

Oh man, you were a purple volcano. A wisp of a syllable could ignite you and then, watch out, step back, get out of the way because you were pretty damn fearless and you'd blow up everything in your path. Nothing got past you. As quickly as that fire was lit, empathy and compassion put it out and all that was left was a loving, turbulent heart. You understood pain and it was obvious you wanted to help others' relieve theirs.

I never told you this, but I read your poetry and many of your writings. You were a damn good writer, Sandie. I mean really good, agent-good. Publishing good. I hope you saved your work, it's good stuff. So there you go, the feeling is mutual when it comes to art: I was a fan, too.

Light up the moon with your gypsy dress billowing in the Gothic sky you make to play in as you await your new adventure. I will remember you.

Mindy (aka Lisabeth)
Thank you, Mindy.

HeatherBBW

Nerd-like.
DimensionsModel
I just want to post again here that my thoughts are with you. May Sandie's memory bring you joy when you miss her most.

Miss Vickie

I was just thinking about her, and Dimensions, the other day which prompted me to return and take a look around.

Imagine my sadness when reading this post. :(

My heart hurts for you.

I'll always remember Sandie as a beautiful, passionate, fiercely protective woman who owned her choices, gave a ton of love, didn't take crap from anyone, and who taught me how to use an eyebrow pencil (before Youtube could).

Sandie, you're missed, you will be missed, but I know I'll see you again.

Hugs,

Sirensong

Mack27

AΔΦΆΓΙΑ
I'm very sorry for your loss.

HereticFA

I'm so sorry to hear of Sandy's passing and I hope you're finding ways to cope in her absence. I really appreciated our discussions at the Big As Texas events you two attended.

Latest posts