Sarah's Sudden Surprise - by The_Id (~BBW, Parody, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

maltesefalcon

Awesome story, I couldn't help but laugh as you take every WG story convention and give it your unique twist, Brilliant!
One more we can add to the sequel maybe. Coming home at any time and finding a fully cooked,yet untouched turkey in the fridge to eat at one sitting.

Oh and of course we all buy ice cream by the gallon and have at least five gallons on hand at any one time right?

Great story by the way!

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
:) - hey, we don't call some of this stuff "freedom of fantasy" for nothing

The Id

One more we can add to the sequel maybe. Coming home at any time and finding a fully cooked,yet untouched turkey in the fridge to eat at one sitting.

Oh and of course we all buy ice cream by the gallon and have at least five gallons on hand at any one time right?

Great story by the way!
I doubt I'll do a sequel, if only to subtly parody the fact that so many WG stories are left uncompleted. ;)

imogenbakerbell

Wonderfully written and very funny; is a certain author going to get motivated to write a sequel any time soon? Because 250 pounds is a little on the small side, I think...

StickMan

Two-Dimentional Character
This is probably the best story I've read in a long time. I admit, I giggled when she got to Hippo Wear and the saleslady started rattling off a list of common WG causes, and mentioned Axell-Crowne's Syndrome. That's a hell of an obscure reference!