• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Satisfaction Guaranteed - by Lust (~BBW (Multiple), Magic, Dining, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lust

~BBW (Multiple), Magic, Dining, ~MWG - a trio of instant plumpers introduce a diner owner with "something special" for selected customers

Author's note: Hello, all. Longtime reader, first-time poster. I'm bringing over a piece I started at Expansion Mansion, as well as trying to motivate myself to get the next chapter finished. Hope you like it.

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
by Lust

Table 1

Myra Simmons had owned the Tasty Bites diner in Redwood, Ohio, for more than 30 years with her husband, Harold. It had been good times, full of plenty of happy memories. Together, they'd both earned college degrees, founded the restaurant, raised three children, and sent them all off into the world. It had been a fine life. Sadly, Harold had passed away not eight months before, a few decades too young by most friends' admission, but Myra was glad for the time they shared together.

Myra had some life left to live, she figured, so best to continue running the same diner that had served so many people (locals and the many travelers from the main highway), and that seemed to have a touch of magic about it after so many years in business.

As Myra finished speaking with the kitchen staff and two waitresses she employed, she turned around to venture to the front of the diner. Being a large, matronly woman of 64, this took a bit of doing, but if her mother and grandmother had taught her anything, it was that black ladies were nigh-unstoppable when they wanted to be.

Myra shifted her work apron slightly, adjusting it across the large “belly apron” she had developed in her lifetime. Though a somewhat heavy person, Myra's mirth and joy of living always carried her lightly wherever she went; she liked helping people, offering advice, and occasionally spreading a bit of the diner's magic around to those that needed it.

As the front door's bell rang with the notice of entering customers, Myra grabbed her thin reading glasses from her pocket and walked over to greet them. There were three of them, all teenage girls from the nearby high school. They often showed up for morning coffee and nothing else, gossiping until well past the start of classes when Myra would shoo them away with threats of truancy.

Megan Eames was the confident but genial curly-brown-haired girl in a white cotton tank top and denim Capri pants. Jennifer Land was the pale and somewhat icy thin girl, wearing chic slacks and a leather jacket with a low-cut black shirt that matched her dark hair, cut into a stylish short bob. Aggressively leading the conversation was Sarah Jenkins, the tall blonde bombshell. She was wearing fashionista jeans, but "slumming it" with a plain t-shirt emblazoned in rhinestones with what Myra thought was a rather obscene word for such a young girl.

Myra walked up to the girls with a warm smile, even though she knew they'd probably ignore her completely unless she spoke.

"I love your new glasses, Jen," Sarah said, running her hands through her long golden tresses.

"Thanks, just got them at the mall this weekend.$399 a pair," She smiled cheekily.

"Coffee as usual, girls?" Myra piped up.

"Yeah, sure, Mrs. Simmons," Megan answered. "That's all we need."

"Okay, hon. I just have some new Breakfast N' Brunch menu items I thought you might like."

"No thanks. We don't want to grow fat just before college!" Sarah laughed.

Myra raised an eyebrow. Between herself and her family, she knew how much a woman's body would change with age. It was inevitable.

"Yeah, I've been eating soooo heavy lately," Jennifer added. "I need to cut it back."

"Yeah, fatty!" Megan teased. All three girls giggled unabashedly, forgetting Myra was there.

"I'll be right back..." she said, heading to the prep station.

Within seconds, she was walking back to the table with three giant, cappuccino mugs of coffee, each full of cream and Myra and Harold's "special house sugar."

"Here girls, we were out of regular mugs."

"Man, I'm never gonna be able to finish this," Sarah smirked, taking the large beverage in her hands.

"Just let me know if you need anything else..." Myra said as she left to wait another table.

The girls all sipped their drinks. Then lowered them to talk. Then raised them again and took larger sips. Then gulps.

"This is amazing!" Jennifer chirped.

"Watch it, or you'll be ordering food next!" Sarah chided her.

"No I won't..." but Jennifer's hand was already rubbing her stomach, once flat, now slightly pooched. It gurgled ominously. "Well, honestly...it's bad to drink so much coffee on an empty stomach..."

Sarah was about to protest, but she was silenced by the loud growling from her own belly.

Just then Myra came sweeping back around, carrying a large tray with several plates on it.

“I know you girls prolly aren’t hungry,” she ignored the dissenting sounds from beneath the table. “But the kitchen’s been developing these new Morning Muffins and I could use an opinion.”

She set half-a-dozen plates down, each with an oversized muffin, and made sure her hands were out of the way fast.

“You don’t have to eat much; just a taste,” Myra said as she left for the kitchen.

There was little need for her encouragement as each girl took two of the plates for herself and grabbed handfuls of hot, moist bread. The wads of mushy, sweet cake were shoved into their mouths with devout hunger.

Sarah squealed. “Mmmm, I can’t believe how good these are!”

Her face was visibly changing, with her cheeks slowly puffing up more and more. The hint of a double chin had also begun.

“My kand , yuz!” Megan agreed. Her mouth was stuffed with muffin, but both of her hands were still grabbing for more. Beneath the table, her Capri pants began to creak from an overabundance of flesh as her thighs and hips expanded outward.

Jennifer was content to say nothing but lick the muffin wrappers of their final crumbs. Some bits were falling down her shirt, getting caught in newly developed deep cleavage that was pressing out and down her chest, meeting her “muffin top” midsection.

Myra returned to survey the damage.

“Oh my goodness girls, if I’d known how hungry ya’ll were…”

Sarah suppressed a little burp, rubbing a growing pot belly. “We could use a little more, *urp* just something to tide us over ‘til lunch.”

“I’ll bring you girls a Sun-up Sampler.”

When Myra returned, she was carrying THREE large plates, each piled high with pastries, sausage links and other fat and sugar loaded snacks. She set one down in front of each girl, their mouths gaping open in desire. “Eat up.”

With more food to taste, each girl dove in, grabbing several things at once and biting each in turn. They chewed and chewed, not swallowing so much as letting the next bite push the rest of the morsels further down their throats.

Myra swung back by with a tray carrying three quart-sized glasses filled with her special chocolate-flavored whole milk. “Thought you could use something to wash it all down with.”

The girls smiled but couldn’t speak with all the food in their mouths. Myra smiled back while clearing the tables of empty dishes, eyeing her handiwork.

Megan’s hips and thighs had continued to expand, leaving her legs plumped to almost twice their former size. She now had an undeniably large bubble butt, with hips measuring at least 45 inches around. Her waist remained relatively small, with only a slight, two inch curve to her stomach, making her widened buttocks even more pronounced.

Higher up, Megan’s breasts had grown from a perky C-cup to a rounder D-cup, jiggling slightly at her ferocious masticating. Her shoulders and upper arms had become softer and somewhat puffy. As Megan placed another bear claw into her mouth, Myra noted how softened her facial features were now, with more smooth curves rather than sharp cheekbones and a sheer jaw line.

Also, Megan's formerly frizzing locks had uncurled to become long and wavy and attained a natural bright sheen. The tips of her chocolate-colored hair now reached to the rotund edge of her swelling backside, tickling a semi-exposed thong.

Jennifer was Megan’s complete opposite. Her formerly lithe frame had begun to blossom flesh all over her upper body. A soft and plush belly had begun to form on her, gently resting on her legs, which were still rather small, but no longer stick thin. Her face had also rounded, though much more literally than Megan’s.

Jennifer's pointy chin had now been enveloped by two bulging cheeks, giving her a sweetened expression that she would now be known for having. This was enhanced by her trim haircut and fashionable, black-rimmed glasses, brightening her ice blue eyes and giving a feeling of intense warmth to her whole persona. The largest change of all, however, was to her chest.

Where once there was a sleek ridge bisected by a subtle cleft, there were now two ponderous breasts, advancing her cleavage out and down her dark blouse, ever-increasing its low cut towards her navel. Her mammaries were easily an F-cup, soon to be G. They hung low and wide, pressing outwards and causing Jennifer problems with getting more food to her dainty, if cushioned, face. She pushed her glasses up higher on her face and reasserted her hold on her remaining pastries, ignoring the mess she was making on her exposed chest.

Finally, there was Sarah. ALL of Sarah. And more by the minute. When she had walked in, Sarah was a thin, if curvy, 135 pounds. She had easily added nearly a hundred to that number in the span of less than half an hour. Not that she had noticed. To her, she had simply grown a bit peckish and was sating her hunger. Her growing figure was not at all present in her mind.

All that mattered was tasting more of the deliciousness that Mrs. Simmons was offering her. It was all so good! Why hadn’t she eaten her food before? But this wasn’t food, it was just a snack. After finishing these four double-cream éclairs, she’d need to order a REAL meal. Sarah raised her large glass of milk to her face, dribbling some down her chins.

Yes, by now Sarah had multiple chins, folds upon folds enveloping her once slender neck. But that was happening all over. Sarah’s waist had folds, her hips and thighs had folds, her arms, legs and even her BACK had slight folds from the wealth of flesh growing on her body.

But Sarah didn’t seem to mind at all. Once, she might have panicked over an additional two pounds on her frame. Now she knew that her body’s weight could yo-yo all it wanted, so long as she was well-fed and happy. So what if her shape wasn’t like all the other girls? Who wanted to be a clone?

Sarah finished her large beverage and slammed the cup down. She produced a rather loud and deep belch, followed by an impish giggle.

“That’s disgusting, Sarah,” Megan said, working to remove the filling from an apple strudel.

“Not half as gross as the tongue job you’re giving to that pastry,” Sarah joked.

Megan made a face, but continued siphoning out the sweet product before shoving the entire crust jacket into her mouth.

Sarah wiped the icing and chocolate from her face with a napkin, as well as brushing some crumbs from her shirt, the filthy word now indecipherable by stretching.

“So ladies, who’s ready for some real food?”

“Goodness, Sarah, I’m still finishing up my milk,” Jennifer said, though with her characteristic smile. “Besides, we’re gonna be late for Mr. Green’s first period if we stay to eat.”

Eat MORE, she might have meant before today.

“Oh, he always knows we come in late from breakfast. Anyways, if he gets mad again, just show him your tits like at the pep rally last month.”

Megan shrieked into her milk, sending her into a half-laughing/half-coughing fit, ending with her using her napkin to clean her face and wipe away tears.

“I did not flash him! My gals just came flying out during the crowd cheer.”

“Whatever. We’ve got time for a little breakfast.”

Right on cue, Myra came rolling by again, this time with a stack of menus in hand.

“You girls finally ready to order something? You know I don’t like it when you come by and don’t eat enough to sustain you through the day.”

“We’d never disappoint you, Mrs. Simmons,” Megan said.

“That’s what I like to hear.” Myra made to hand out the menus, but Sarah waved her off.

“Oh, just bring us our usual.”

“With extra whipped cream,” Jennifer added.

“And extra biscuits,” Megan also added.

“And extra EVERYTHING,” Sarah laughed. All the girls joined in giggling, including Myra.

“Three double-helping Happy Hog Platters, coming up.”

As Myra placed the order, the girls made idle chatter and tried to adjust themselves within the confines of their regular area.

“We shouldn’t sit at a booth anymore. The table rubs my stomach too much.” Sarah whined, trying to keep her belly folds from reaching above the tabletop.

“At least your gut doesn’t impede your eating,” Jennifer said cheerfully, poking Sarah’s midsection. “These hooters can’t seem to stay off the table. All my shirts are dirty after eating.”

“At least your bony ass can fit in a regular chair,” Megan interjected. She slapped her thigh, making a loud clap. “Sarah and I can't fit in anything with armrests or we get stuck.”

“Who needs armrest anyways?” Sarah said, resting her hands on her prominent stomach. Megan and Jennifer laughed and cheered.

“All right, ya’ll settle down. Food’s here.”

Myra needed help from Bethany and Susie, her two full-time waitresses, to carry all the plates. Before the girls were placed four-inch high stacks of pancakes, covered in strawberries and thick whipped cream, two platters of biscuits with a large bowl of thick gravy, two plates piled with glistening bacon and sausages, and one newspaper-sized steak omelet each, with a half-pound of grated cheese melting on top.

“You girls hurry,” Myra said. “You only got twenty-five minutes before school starts.”

“Is that a challenge?” Sarah asked with a mischievous grin, but Myra was already walking away with Bethany and Susie.

“Those local girls sure can eat, Myra,” Bethany remarked.

“I can’t remember a time they didn’t wolf-down a feast here every morning,” Susie added. Myra hushed both of them and ordered them back to work with mock irritation. Myra started wiping down a nearby table, but secretly watched the magic work.

Each girl was practically inhaling their food. They were being taught to eat, they were learning to enjoy food. Grease was covering mouths, crumbs were covering laps and hands were covering stomachs every so often to aid in an excess of indigestion. The second a piece reached their mouth, their lips wrapped around it and it was chewed and sucked down faster than the eye could catch. But Myra’s eyes always saw more than other people. She noticed the radical changes affecting the girls.

As Megan shoved her fifth biscuit into her mouth, she picked up the bowl of gravy and hungrily slurped in a large amount. Her throat bulged from the effort, but not so much as her lower extremities. Megan’s ass had become a complete shelf, sticking out a good five or six inches from her back. Her 56-inch hips were nearly filling up her entire side of the booth. She seemed to be rising in her seat with all the fat filling her legs and butt. But even more drastic was her clothing style.

While a rather laid back hipster before, Megan was now growing into a Booty Diva. Her Capri pants and tank top became a skin-tight, neon pink sweat suit, half-opened to reveal her DD-cup cleavage and her “Daddy’s Girl” necklace. Her wavy hair was now riding high on her head, with a bejeweled clasp keeping all but a few locks from hanging down.

Megan's makeup matched her clothing, ripening her lips and giving her eyelids a distinct sparkle. She had large hoop earrings on either side of her soft neck, and her fingers met in ¾ inch claws with little intricate designs. She reached out to snag some cream from Jennifer’s pancakes but was fiercely slapped away.

Jennifer’s actions belied her appearance. She was a bubbly, voluptuous girl decked out in a denim jacket and matching skirt which showed off her chubby legs. Her skin was now darkened by a healthy tan, and she had silver charms on both wrists. She was delicately cutting and scooping up oozing bits of soggy pancake, partially because of her jewelry, but mostly due to her chest.

Her once non-existent bosom was now dominating her torso. The GG-cup prizes she called her “Little Sisters” were prominently displayed due to their habit of turning every top she bought into a cleavage-bearing traffic-stopper. Her boobs might have been sagging udders if not for their constant companion, Jennifer’s pot belly. Her stomach was always right beneath her, supporting her breasts and forcing down her skirts (she long ago gave up wearing pants).

As Jennifer's fork finally worked its way around her sweater pets, she began the task of widening her face to receive her beloved pancakes. Unfortunately, Jennifer’s rosy face had already widened so much, with cheeks the size of tennis balls and two pink lips inflated to look like two large cherries, it was always difficult to eat. She often had to dice her food up into tiny, soft bites, then suck it inside. She had also recently gained an addiction to smoothies and shakes. A corpulent hand reached out to take her cooling omelet, which she obliged out of lack of interest.

Dragging the plate her way was Sarah Jenkins. One-time spirit team leader, now four-time Summer Festival Pie Eating Champion. Sarah rested the plate beside her sizeable belly, which was pushing its way to meet Jennifer’s boobs.

Sarah’s mouth opened and closed as each forkful approached her face, which by now was a series of plump, pinkish mounds. She sighed and moaned with each taste, but continued eating non-stop. Myra was amazed at Sarah’s transformation. Every inch of her body had swelled with fat, and now she was almost as wide as she was tall.

Her arms were large hams that quivered and creased with every movement; her neck blended into her doughy shoulders seamlessly; her breasts were two large pillows on either side of her stomach; her belly was easily as big as a bean bag chair; her legs were as wide as most teenaged girls’ hips, and those were easily the size of three women her age side-by-side,

Sarah's back was sloped outward much like her front, but most prominently at her enormous rear, a cushion that bested Megan’s by quantity rather than shape. She had just this week weighed in at 328 lbs. The entire package was summed up in her new t-shirt’s message, “FAT AND HAPPY.”

As the girls finally lapped up all their victuals, Myra approached.

Sarah turned her fleshy neck and sighed. “I guess we owe you a bundle, Mrs. Simmons.”

“You girls been coming here since you were little. I’m not gonna charge you ‘til later this week, as usual.”

“We were never little, Mrs. Simmons,” Megan smiled, but then a look of uncertainty crossed her face. “Were we?”

Sarah and Jennifer looked equally confused.

“Well, littler then,” Myra said. “Now you girls get off to school.”

“Okay, girls, help me up,” Sarah said.

Megan scooted her large behind out of the booth, making an audible squeak as her pants slid across the leather. Jennifer followed suit, pushing aside several plates with her oversized top.

“Shoot, I need to see if I can get these strawberry stains out. I’ll be right back.” She left to head to bathroom.

“Great, that leaves just me to lift Super-Sized Sarah,” Megan said, placing a hand on her considerable hip.

“I’d think you’d have a better chance, with your nice counterweight back there,” Sarah chided.

“Whatever. Just don’t cut a big one for laughs like homecoming last year.”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” Sarah said with a sheepish grin.

Myra helped Megan get Sarah out of the booth, both grabbing an arm and shoulder. The two heaved themselves backwards and used their own weight to breach Sarah’s body. She rose to her feet and raised her thick arms.

“See? No big deal,” Sarah said. Just then, she laid her hands on her belly and looked at Megan. “I think my girlfriend’s help deserves a little present.”

With that, she unceremoniously erupted a bellowing fart, followed by several ripples of aftershock gas.

“Oh, Sarah, that is soooo sick,” Megan remarked.

“You’re just jealous, booty bitch.”

“Language. Now you girls hurry on,” Myra ordered.

“Bye Mrs. Simmons. Thanks again for the great breakfast!” Megan’s stride was quicker than Sarah’s, but her backside quaked and shook just as violently. She had to take care not to swing her hips into other tables as she left. White stitching across the taxed seat of her pants spelled out "Wide Load." Jennifer departed the bathroom and gave a cheerful wave and blew a kiss to Myra. Such a sweet girl.

“I’ll see you girls for snacks after school.”

“Okay, Mrs. Simmons.” Sarah waddled her way to the door, but just as she was about to leave, she stopped and turned her large frame around.

“Can I ask, why do you let us hang around so much? I mean, it’s nice to have a place to come and chill, but most places kick us out if we loiter after meals. You’re always so nice to us.”

Myra chuckled to herself and pointed to a framed picture of her and Harold taken the opening day of the diner. A large banner hung across the entrance.

“Like we promised each other when we first opened: Satisfaction Guaranteed.”

Latest posts

Back