Scared and angry. But holding on to faith.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
Here we go again. Every six months , my son has to have an MRI. April 12 is his appointment. For those of you that do not know my situation, my son has a history of brain tumors. Two surgeries , one in 2006 and the other in October of 2009. Here was my last Thread on the matter : http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64868

I am scared and angry that my son has to go through this. I started counseling about a month ago because I have been getting panic attacks. Since the time is near, I haven't been able to focus on my college homework. It's awful.

But I am trying to hang on to my son and close friends. They bring sunshine into my life. :wubu:

Please send your healing thoughts and prayers to my son, my dear friends. God bless you all. Many thanks in advance.

Lots of love and respect,

Mimi

JerseyGirl07093

Stick a fork in me
I'll say a prayer for you and your son Mimi. I cannot even imagine what you and your son are going through. I hope your son's MRI goes smoothly and I hope that the counseling helps you feel better.

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
Thanks, Jersey Girl.

I hope so too. I pray God will have mercy on my son. Counseling is going very well. Today was a hard session. I did not realize how angry I was about my son's situation. I am learning how to express my anger in a healthy way. Before I would just bottle it up and keep it to myself.

Thanks and hugs to you! :)

I'll say a prayer for you and your son Mimi. I cannot even imagine what you and your son are going through. I hope your son's MRI goes smoothly and I hope that the counseling helps you feel better.

toni

In the know
I will keep both of you in my prayers. I hope everything is okay. **hugs**

Micara

Living and Learning
I'm so sorry that you and your son have to go through this. (((HUGS))) I am sending well wishes and positive thoughts your way. I think you have incredible bravery and strength, and I admire that.

Risible

Monkey Daze
Mimi, I'm glad you have faith to help you through this next ordeal coming up ... My thoughts and prayers are with you and your lovely son.

I'm glad to hear you feel the counseling is helping you to deal with it all.

Stay strong, Mom.

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
I'm so sorry that you and your son have to go through this. (((HUGS))) I am sending well wishes and positive thoughts your way. I think you have incredible bravery and strength, and I admire that.

Thanks Micara. Somehow God is here, helping me through it. I feel it. Blessings to you, sweetie pie. Muah!

Mimi, I'm glad you have faith to help you through this next ordeal coming up ... My thoughts and prayers are with you and your lovely son.

I'm glad to hear you feel the counseling is helping you to deal with it all.

Stay strong, Mom.

Thanks Miss Risible. :happy:I have mustard seed faith at the moment. Much love to you and your family. God bless.

stan_der_man

The Teflon Frog
I can only imagine what you and your son are going through Mimi... As always my prayers and good thoughts are with the both of you. I hope all goes well.

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
Mimi: Sending positive thoughts & prayers to both of you.

moniquessbbw

In Remembrance
I know what it is like to deal with major illness. Do your best to stay positive and stay strong for your son. It will also help him to stay strong. I will say a little prayer for him. The MRI will come back clean, just keep thinking that. Hugs.....

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
Oh my gosh, you must be such a strong woman [with a strong son!] to have gone through such a thing, and more than once!

My thoughts are with you and your family, I hope all turns out brilliantly with your sons MRI, and I hope you can stop having panic attacks.

Just remember! Your stronger than realize!

BBW Betty

Made My Saving Throw
Adding positive thoughts and prayers for you and your son. No child should ever have to deal with such an issue, but he is blessed to have you to help him through it.

Remember, faith the size of mustard seed can move mountains.

((Hugs))

Betty

greeneyes

Here we go again. Every six months , my son has to have an MRI. April 12 is his appointment. For those of you that do not know my situation, my son has a history of brain tumors. Two surgeries , one in 2006 and the other in October of 2009. Here was my last Thread on the matter : http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64868

I am scared and angry that my son has to go through this. I started counseling about a month ago because I have been getting panic attacks. Since the time is near, I haven't been able to focus on my college homework. It's awful.

But I am trying to hang on to my son and close friends. They bring sunshine into my life. :wubu:

Please send your healing thoughts and prayers to my son, my dear friends. God bless you all. Many thanks in advance.

Lots of love and respect,

Mimi

You are in my thoughts and prayers, my son goes threw more than he should, he is a little person and a lot of pain, surgerys, now awaiting surgery to see why he bleeds threw his kidneys a lot sometimes looks like tomato juice, so I understand what you are feelin,I am here if you need to talk,scream or cry,

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
your family is on my prayer list....stay in the moment or you will miss whats happening NOW

yesterday is history
tomorrow is a MYSTERY
today is the present
treat it like a GIFT

in my prayers

Weirdo890

I wish you and your son the best and I hope both of you make it through this. We're behind you 100 percent. :bow:

Crystal

You are an unbelievably strong woman, Mimi. :) If I have faith that anyone can get through this, it's you. Thoughts and prayers are headed your way.

abel

It sounds like a tough thing to go through. All the best to you and your son.

Tau

IXAMXDECADENCE
Sending prayer and love your way - I hope its all clear *hugz*

Latest posts