• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Schadenfreude When Fat Haters Get Fat

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superodalisque

there are actually some fun things about getting older. one of them i guiltily enjoy is when fat haters get fat. i try not to because i think i'm so god awful enlightened. but there it is and no matter how much i try i can't help myself. when someone you know who used to be a constant and arrogant size two through most of their life suddenly balloons up to say a 18, huge for them, and begins to see that it's not a character flaw but your metabolism and appetites what your body decides to do it can be very self validating. who else has had that experience? what did it teach the other person? what did it teach you? it definitely taught me that no matter how much i want to be i a definitely not above it all.

Latest posts

Back