Scott Pilgrum Vs. The World - by elroycohen (BBW-Multiple, ~~WG, Fantasy)

Discussion in 'Fantasy/Science Fiction Archive' started by elroycohen, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Sep 13, 2010 #1

elroycohen

elroycohen

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho

BBW-Multiple, ~~WG, Fantasy – A young man has to face seven evil exes to lift a curse.

Author’s Note: Slightly more fantasy centered then I usual write, but I am a fan of the graphic novels and movie and thought it leant itself well to being tweaked for WG fiction. And yes I do know that the movie and graphic novel spell it Pilgrim.

Scott Pilgrum Vs. The World
    By elroycohen

Waking up in the entryway of his apartment was not all that unusual of an occurrence for Scott Pilgrum. His recollection of the last eight hours was all but a hazy dreamlike image just out of his reach, but the pounding headache and dry mouth let him know it had just been another Friday night of drinking and troublemaking.

After he tried and failed to lift his head off the filthy welcome mat a foot came from out of nowhere and smacked him in the nose. Scott looked up and the bottoms of his roommate Rob’s tennis shoes hovering over him as they hung off the first stair in a series that led up to the main area of the apartment.

“Jesus, Rob, watch where you’re kickin’,” Scott grumbled.

A squinty-eyed, puffy-faced, fuzzy haired, but still somehow good looking young man lifted up from the stairs and peered down at Scott. “What the hell are you doing down there?” the roommate asked before attempting to stand and in the process hitting Scott again with his shoes.

“Uhh, I don’t know. I guess I never made it up stairs.”

Rob looked around and shook his head before stating the obvious. “Yeah, me neither, I guess. Man we must have got pretty wasted last night.”

Scott rubbed his red eyes and opened the only partially closed front door. Rob’s red Corvette was parked just inches from the front entrance, right across the walkway that led up to their apartment and their neighbors.

“Damn, I guess we better move that,” Rob said before staggering up stairs to the kitchen in search of a Mountain Dew and a Pop Tart.

Scott glanced back at the open door and the front corner of the Vette’s bumper that was inches from the opening before shrugging and following his friend upstairs. “What all happened last night?” he asked after Rob tossed him a cold can.

Rob stood still for a few seconds, his blue eyes glazed over, deep in hopeless thought. Then he broke out into a wheezing fit of giggles. “Oh yeah, I remember. Sunshine dumped you in front of everyone at the club last night…or was it the bowling alley?”

Scott rubbed the cool can against his temple as if in a futile attempt to jog his memory. “Really. Why? I thought things were going good.”

“Hmmm…well I don’t even really have to think hard about this one since she walked in with her friends right when you were motorboating torpedo tits Becky by the bar…”

“I don’t remember that,” Scott said thoughtfully, and then with a grin, “That chick who never wears a bra and always wears low cut tops.”

Rob nodded in agreement. “Oh yeah, the one with cleavage that runs from her chin to her bellybutton. Sunny was pissed. Not just cuz you were neck deep in saggy tits. She was also rambling on something about how you never responded to her texts and-“

“Well shit, man, she texts me like fifty times a day.”

“Not anymore I guess. Plus I heard before that she’s been getting teased about how much weight she’s gained since dating you. But that’s kind of a given with you. Chicks should just know that’s your specialty.”

“Everyone needs a talent. Plus it’s all for a good cause. All chicks look better with more curves. Hell come to think of it torpedo tits would look pretty good with another twenty pounds on her”

Rob tilted his head and stuffed half a cinnamon toaster pastry in his mouth. “Those things would probably slap her thighs if that happened.” Crumbs spewed from his mouth as he spoke. “It’d be interesting, but I’m all about long legs and tight asses.”

“That’s why you make such a good wingman.” Scott reached into his pocket. A look of surprise flashed over his face when he found what he was looking for. He pulled out his cell and checked it. No messages from Sunshine. “Oh well, guess I’m back on the market.”

Rob chuckled. “Now you can do things like motorboat chicks in public.”

“Sure take her side, dick.”

“Oh that’s the least of your worries buddy.”

“Is it now?”

“Hell yeah. I’d be more concerned with that wicked curse she put on you.”

Scott shook his head. “Say what now?”

“Aw come on man you were dating her for over a month. Don’t tell me you didn’t know she was a Wiccan.”

Scott grunted his disbelief. “She mentioned it, but she also told me she was a vegetarian two dates before she gobbled down two Coney dogs at the fair.”

Rob put his hand on Scott’s shoulder and looked him dead in the eye. “No man, I’m serious, don’t be screwing around when curses are involved, especially this one.”

Scott tried to think and then just asked, “Okay so what was it?”

“It’s the curse of the seven evil exes. You have to defeat your last seven girlfriends that dumped you in battle or else be doomed to be celibate for the rest of your days.”

“For the rest of my days? Seriously? Dude I think your just confusing Sunshine spazing out on me with some movie that was on when you got home.”

Rob shrugged and started walking to his bedroom. “I am serious, dude. Don’t believe me, go try and get it up right now. I bet you won’t even be able to get a boner.” When he got to his door he turned around. “Well , not that I don’t love our post drunken blackout bonding sessions, but I really need for my head to hit the pillow for a few hours or I’ll never be able to make Cindy’s party tonight.”

“Was I invited to that?”

“You were, but seeing as how she’s best friends with Sunshine I’m guessing your invite has been revoked.”

“So well head over there about nine then?”

“Make it ten. I wanna check out the band playing at River’s Bar tonight. By then everyone should be hammered enough not to care you showed up.” With that Rob shut the door.

Scott shook his head in disbelief. “I need some sleep,” he told himself. Before he did though he went to the closet and grabbed his stash of skin magazines from the top shelf and through them on the bed. He dropped his pants and got into “reading” position on his bed.

Before he cracked open his favorite issue he got up just to make sure his door was locked.

Back on his bed he flipped through to the page with the redhead whose hips measured 64 inches in diameter (or at least that is what the caption claimed). Then he paged through to the layout of the blonde whose gigantic domed tummy jutted out in front of her just a hair further then her HH cup breasts.

Both these photo sets were enough to usually have Scott rock hard and reaching for the lotion, but on this occasion he felt nothing.

In his frustration Scotty tossed the magazine across the room and moved on to one that had a spread with an extreme hourglass with saddlebags too wide to fit through doors.

Nothing.

A chubby little pear shape eating a cheeseburger in bed.

Nothing.

“What the hell,” Scott hissed when he hurled the last magazine against the far wall. He pulled up his pants and threw on a clean t-shirt, or at least one that smelled okay. It ended up being one with a faded image of Cartman from South Park. He walked out to the hallway and stormed into Rob’s room. His roommate was face down on his futon.

“Don’t you knock?”

“Tell me more about what I have to do about this curse,” Scott demanded.

Rob rolled over, a smug grin plastered across his face. “It’s easy. Go find your last seven girlfriends that kicked you to the curb...ending with Sunshine of course…then battle them until they admit defeat. And you have to do it all by midnight or else the curse stands.”

“Easy enough I guess.”

“But be prepared, they all know you’re coming and have been given some of Sunshine’s Wiccan powers to aid them. So it won’t be easy,” Rob warned

“That’s not fair. What about me?”

Rob looked perplexed. “Not sure. I think it’s different for everyone.” He shrugged. “I guess you’ll find out, won’t you.”

Scott turned to leave. “How do you know about this stuff anyway?” he asked over his shoulder.

“Had it happen to me once.”

“Really? When?”

“Before I knew you. I kissed the sister of this chick I had been dating for like a week one night when I was drunk. I didn’t even know she was a Wiccan.”

“So you had to go fight a bunch of your exes?”

Rob shook his head. “No. She hit me with a different curse. Bitch turned me into a goat.”

“No kidding,” Scott said skeptically.

“Dead serious, and the only way I could reverse the curse was to go find seven of her exes and bite them, thus turning them into goats and freeing me.”

“Seven, huh?” Scott’s skeptical tone was even stronger.

Robb nodded. “It’s a pretty common number in curses. Sometimes you’ll see three, but mostly it’s seven. Seven years, seven battles, seven midgets…standard stuff,” he said as if it were common knowledge.”

“Uh, yeah, well thanks, I guess. I’ll go battle my last seven exes then.”

“Yeah whatever. Remember we’ll head over to Cindy’s at ten…that is if you aren’t lying in the gutter somewhere defeated in battle,” Rob chuckled before collapsing back into the fetal position.

2. Sep 13, 2010 #2

elroycohen

elroycohen

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho

Scott knew exactly where to go for his first battle since it was a place he had been avoiding ever since Leah had broken up with him: The Super Target where she worked.

Leah was a cute little lady with clearly Asian looks and an even clearer Chicago accent with big tits and a soft, if somewhat small, belly. She partied hard and had a weakness for wine coolers and Cheetos, so she was right up Scott’s alley when he was introduced to her at the New Years party. They had an instant attraction, Scott’s was purely physical and Leah seemed to be really into him as well, too much in fact. A week after they had met at the party they had already seen each other four times; one date and three times Leah had come into Scott’s work unannounced. It wasn’t enough to really get to know each other, but enough for Scott to start to understand that Leah had a tendency to talk nonstop and at a breakneck pace. Scott was still enamored with Leah’s tits so he put up with the intrusiveness and chattiness for a time, but a week after that, after the thrill of watching her tits flop about her chest as he fondled her tummy while she rode him squealing at the top of her lungs died down he started to avoid her. The initial result was for Leah to become even more smothering, but when that was met with even greater avoidance tactics the end result was a huge ugly, blowout at the one place Scott could not avoid Leah: his work. Right in the middle of the Game Stop Leah broke off the fling, again squealing at the top of her lungs, yammering nonstop and even with her tits bouncing around just a bit.
    Leah was on break when Scott found her. She was at a table with a group of friends eating Cheetos and talking of course. She smiled broadly when she saw Scott, and still she kept yammering. “Oh here he is girls. God I can’t believe I ever went out with him what a loser.”

Scott was somewhat startled to find the words he had for a couple of weeks during their relationship managed to drown out were sharper to him now, almost physically painful. “I guess you heard already why I’m here?” He said as he walked up to the break table. It was separated from the store by a half wall that Scott rested his elbows on as he leaned across to address his ex.

“Oh yeah, we know,” Leah gestured to the small handful of snickering women all dressed in red and khaki. “What a big surprise you’ve pissed off some poor girl that was foolish enough to date you. I mean I could have saved her a lot of time if she would have just asked me about you…”

As Leah spoke she started to pick up speed, but that wasn’t all Scott noticed. Each word was almost like a little jab hitting him as fast as they left Leah’s mouth. He felt them land about his head and chest like Leah was a boxer peppering him with blows.

“…I would have gladly told them how you’re about as romantic as a slug, about as exciting too. Did I ever tell you girls how he never took me to restaurant that didn’t have a drive through all while we dated...”

Even if there had been an opening to talk Scott couldn’t have. He was now staggering backward as the impact of each loaded word was landing with more force. He was on his heels struggling to keep on his feet by the time she got to describing his lack of prowess when it came to intimacy.

“…I mean who doesn’t realize when their lips are chapped nowadays, well not Scott, that’s for sure. Not that I got a good look at them anyway since as soon as we started making out his dry lips went right down to my chest, and don’t even get me started on him being able to finish what he started…”

With that shot Scott found himself knocked backward across the aisle into a clothing display onto his ass. As he sat up and shook off the cobwebs he realized the only reason he had a second to recover is because Leah’s “attack” had knocked him out of earshot. Leah was getting up to come continue the onslaught, followed by what seemed to be a growing number of female co-workers who all nodded their heads in agreement to anything Leah said.

What the heel kind of alternate reality did I cross into, Scott thought to himself. How the hell is any of this happening? When he saw Leah closing the gap between him and her with her lips still moving a mile a minute his thoughts turned to: What the hell can I do to stop this? A weakness. I have to find her weakness.

From his seated position on the ground amongst a pile of clearance clothing he noticed Leah’s hands when he looked her way. The right one had fingertips dusted in bright orange Cheeto cheese and her Khaki pants appeared pretty tight across her curvy hips and thighs. Two snacks of Cheetos a day were having an effect apparently.

That’s it. Cheetos, Scott thought. That’s her weakness. It has to be. he looked around and saw no sign of the grocery department. Just my luck, I guess.

As fast as he could Scott took of in the opposite direction of Leah. There was a split second of silence as the surprised look on the ex’s face was accompanied by still lips, then she recovered. “Yeah, run you coward, just as I would have expected. Run from me now just as you did when things got to serious for you back in when we were dating.” The words did not hit quite as hard given the distance, but they still landed with enough force to propel Scott forward and send him sliding across the linoleum floor. When he lifted his cheek up he saw he had stumbled into the snack aisle and was within arms reach of the brightly colored bag with the orange cheetah with the big head on it.

Suddenly Scott seemed to know just what to do, not that there was a lot to it. He popped open a bag and grabbed a cheesy puff between his thumb and index finger, lifted it out of the bag, aimed it at the flapping mouth of Leah and let it fly. The cheese dusted puff shot like a laser out of Scott’s hand and right into the open grill of his target. She instinctively chewed the Cheeto and tried to begin letting loose her barrage of insults against Scott again but was silenced by another bright orange bullet between the lips. Things went on like this for a while as Scott fired off Cheetos as fast as he could grab them out of the bag and Leah trying to make short work of them to get back on the offense.

About halfway through the sack Scott noticed Leah’s pants were starting to look even tighter then they had, uncomfortably so.

Her cheeks were puffed up like a squirrel storing nuts for the winter and those khakis were just about a second skin by the time Scott reached in and came up empty from the bag. He frantically reached for another bag, but Leah cleared her mouth before he could get it open. She was desperate and let loose with the first thing that popped into her head. “And did I mention how he dresses,” she said to her audience that had followed, but was now just as shocked at her spreading hips as her statement about Scott. “I mean looking like a drugged out guitarist is okay if you are an actual guitarist and not some retail-“

Her words were interrupted by a fresh handful of Cheetos. She tried to bob and weave but Scott was too good a shot. He had the speed and the distance dialed in. All those games of quarters and beer pong were starting to pay off. Before Leah could adjust her defense the button on her pants burst open and a white cotton covered bubble of lower belly fat bulged through. The pants were still ridiculously tight, creased everywhere from the crotch to the knees as her girth had increased with each forced mouthful of processed cheese snack.

Scott stopped to smirk at his success and admire the lower belly bump and Leah took the opportunity to get into a defensive position with her hands up. Scott scoffed and hurled another Cheeto. Leah was ready and caught it in her hand and then countered with a yell of, “Dead-end-job-having loser!”

The scream carried down the aisle and hit Scott like a ton of bricks. The bag he was holding flew from his hand in an explosion of orange dust and he sailed back three feet before his feet hit the floor again. The only reason he stopped is because he reached out and locked his left hand onto a shelf. Luckily that shelf carried the jumbo sized bags of the generic cheese puffs.

Scott regained his balance and snapped up the bag nearest to him just as Leah was opening her maw to unleash another ear shattering screech. Scott knew there was no time for pinpoint accuracy now so he slammed his hands together on the extra large bag and sent the entire contents of it hurling toward Leah in one giant cloud of puffed corn and cheese dust just as Leah was inhaling. The entire burst disappeared past Leah’s now orange lips and her eyes bugged out in surprised. She gulped hard and almost immediately the results showed up on her thickened hips.

The seams on the sides of Leah’s khakis split to reveal saddlebags the same size as the value bags Scott was using as ammo.

Just as Leah’s mouth gaped in shock at the bulbous blobs on flesh now clinging to her legs another huge cloud of puffs filled her unsuspecting mouth. Scott had burst two bags this time. Leah’s cheeks swelled to almost half the size of her head as she was forced to take in the supersized portion. But when she swallowed the bulges developed much lower. The remainder of the seams on her pants gave up the ghost and the fabric fell away, leaving Leah standing in the middle of the store with her red shirt (that wasn’t all that much tighter), a pair of purple panties with pink stars (that was miraculously holding on despite having to contain the growing lower belly), and her black tennis shoes and ankle socks.

As Leah stood there her lower half continued to swell. Her spongy thighs expanded outward and sagged down to hide her dimpled knees. Her lower belly separated into a large sagging roll that wrapped around her waist and a bulbous triangle encased in the cotton fabric of her panties. Strange thing was Leah’s hips had a very bulbous and bumpy quality to them. There were dimples and crevices in all the knobby gobs of fat. Her thighs were quite plump and had an equal amount of crevices, but much narrower then her hips. On top of that her skin had an orange-ish tone to it, almost Cheeto-like

Her once impressive chest, however, remained unchanged.

Scott shrugged after taking in the view of Leah’s now very bottom-heavy form. “Who’d a thunk it with tits like those. I guess you really are what you eat,” he said.

Leah’s eyes screamed defeat as they looked across the aisle at Scott who was arming himself with two more bags. She struggled to scream out, but her mouth was much too dry from all the cheese powder soaking up her saliva and all she got out was a weak grunt that Scott shrugged off easily.

When her offense did nothing Leah turned quickly to defense in the form of getting away. She tried to turn and flee, but her excess baggage proved to make her a little more clumsy then she had been. Her thighs and ass shook like a hundred pounds of Jell-O. All the many knobs and bulges of fat in her Cheeto-esque legs weighed her down. Her thighs slapped hard as the tried to pass each other and her rump shimmied in what seemed like all directions as once. And it was a very impressive rump at that. When she turned Scott could see every amazing inch of that bright orange ass, now dotted with patches of cellulite, as it bounced to and fro.

Leah’s co-workers were all still watching with eyes wide. There were no more heads bobbing in agreement just silent, gaping mouths.

Scott watched with glee for a few seconds as his opponent managed to shuffle a few yards away before he sent a large Cheeto hurtling at her chubby feet. It slammed into her ankle and knocked her off balance enough to send her crashing face first toward the floor. Only her face never hit, nor did her once prominent chest. So much bulk had piled on her thighs that they acted as airbags, cushioning the blow and spreading out upon impact.

It took a few seconds for the jiggling to settle down enough for Leah to be able to turn over on her back. Scott was there waiting, standing over her with an armloads of fresh bags. Just as his ex started gasping for breath he emptied the contents of one down her throat. Seconds later there was a small ripping sound as the stretched panties finally gave way. Leah stayed decent though. Her lower belly flap provided more then adequate coverage.

Completely in the moment Scott continued emptying bags of Cheetos down his grounded opponent’s mouth. Her hips and thighs continued to spread out across the cheap linoleum floor and her calves lost their taper as they bloated into pudgy cylinders, very much resembling thick cheese puffs themselves. Her saddlebags reached from one side of the aisle to the other when she finally started waving her arms wildly in defeat.

“I give, I give!” she squealed when she finally managed to clear her airway.

Scott dropped the empty bags and let them float down onto Leah’s flattened out cleavage. He surveyed the massive expanse of lumpy hills and deeply creased valleys that made up his ex’s lower half from her shelved out hips to the little roll of flesh above her ankles and chuckled. “Just so there’s no hard feelings,” he smirked. “I think you look absolutely delicious.” He gave her thigh a slap which not only set her bulk into wobbly motion also kicked up a cloud of orange dust that Scott could not tell if was left over from her “snack” or actually emanating from the pores of her globular legs and hips.

3. Sep 13, 2010 #3

Lardibutts

Lardibutts

Lardibutts

Aged Member

Who is this elorycohen? Elorycuwin/ Ellery Queen?
    According to Wikipedia The cousins …..allowed the Ellery Queen name to be used as a house name for a number of novels written by other authors. (See Ellery Queen (house name).)
    Some relation perhaps? I think we should be told.

Great story though

4. Sep 14, 2010 #4

elroycohen

elroycohen

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho

Sorry, must have slipped into my native tongue for a moment. That's actually how it's spelled back on my planet;)

5. Sep 14, 2010 #5

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!

really cool, capturing the spirit of the movie and the comic. really quite creative powers, and probably some of the most interesting WG fighting I have seen in... well, ever.

elroycohen likes this.
  6. Sep 14, 2010 #6

elroycohen

elroycohen

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho

No use taking a rest when he was on a roll, even if it was only a streak of one in a row, so Scott switched his Cheese covered t-shirt for one he had in a gym bag in his trunk. This one had the logo of the video game Dig-Dug on it. He headed right to where he knew the second woman on his hit list was: The bowling alley.

Deana was a waitress at Desert Lanes, the place Scott had been at every Tuesday for a few months when he agreed to be on a friend’s team for a tournament. Deana was not a classic beauty despite her very cute face. She had a belly that would rival anyone anywhere. It made sense when you saw how much the woman could drink. There wasn’t a guy around that could out drink her. For Scott watching her belly go from drooping paunch to bloated beer tank was a positive rather then a negative, so he flirted shamelessly every Tuesday and when the tournament night just happened to coincide with Valentine’s Day he ended up escorting Deana home after her shift. Despite the sparks flying Scott did not really make an attempt to see Deana outside the bowling alley. The romance was relegated to Tuesdays only, which was fine for Deana until she got interest from someone else. Once a better boyfriend presented himself Scott soon found himself no longer getting preferential treatment during bowling nights and getting the cold shoulder when he tried to flirt. The actual break up consisted of Deana walking by Scott’s team’s lane with her new man’s arm around her substantial waist and telling Scott not to bother showing up to get her at bar time.

Deana was behind the bar when Scott got there. It had been a while since Scoot had seen her and it looked as if she had been drinking more beer then she had been serving. Her gut stretched the image of a bowling ball on the front of her t-shirt into an oval and peeked out the bottom. The rest of her was good sized as well. She had thick, sturdy legs and a wide but relatively flat ass. She was broad shouldered and had a good handful in the chest department. Her face was puffy and bloated yet with her bedroom eyes, cute, button nose and curly brown hair pulled back into a messy but adorable ponytail Deana was as attractive to Scott as a swimsuit model would be to a typical male. Unfortunately thanks to his curse he felt nothing below the waist even if he fantasized about feeling up her hanging belly even as he took a seat at the bar.

“So how’s what’s-his-name?” Scott asked when Deana brought him over a mug of beer.

“I dumped him long ago. Turned out he had three kids with two different women and no job,” Deana sounded relatively friendly, but her big brown eyes were locked onto Scott as if he were a lunatic with a loaded weapon.

“Bummer.” Scott took a chug of his beer. “So I take it you know why I’m here.”

“Yup,” Deana said as she grabbed a rag and headed out to the grouping of tables that made up the alley’s bar area. “Can’t say I’m surprised. You’re kind of a look before you leap kind of guy.”

Scott followed her from table to table as she quickly wiped puddles of spilled beer and stale popcorn onto the floor. “Really?”

“That would be putting it nicely. I just didn’t want to call you dense, but I guess since we’re about to battle it doesn’t really pay to be considerate of feelings.”

Scott looked confused and grunted. Deana rolled her eyes. “Oh yeah, well you got even fatter since we dated. How about that?”

Deana stopped cleaning off tables to turn to Scott with her hand on her hip. “I thought you liked that?”

“Well yeah, but that’s all I could really think of for a comeback.”

Another eye roll. “Let’s get this over with. I gotta get back to work.”

“Sure enough.” Scott adopted his best fight stance.

“But first…” Deana batted her eyelashes and licked her lips. “…How about one last kiss for old time sake?”

That same look had been Scott’s kryptonite all while he had dated Deana was flashed. She had gotten him to things he never would have done simply by flashing that come hither look. Foot massages, oral sex and even more had been the result of a horny Scott seeing that look.

“I don’t see why not,” Scott muttered and went to Deana like a kid following the Pied Piper.

When he got close enough Deana put her hands on Scott’s cheeks. Instead of leaning in to kiss him, she instead stuck out her massive gut with a sudden thrust of her hips. The blow sent Scott reeling backwards into and then through a rickety table that splintered into pieces and then back into a second table that collapsed as he did.

Stunned but aware of how he had been trapped Scott tried to quickly get to his feet. He was too slow. 250 pounds came at him belly first and sent him crashing into the wall. Plaster rained down around him as he fell to his knees after leaving an imprint in the wall.

Deana chuckled. “I always had a weak spot for the wimpy guys,” she said as she walked over, grabbed Scott by his neck and swung her belly around for another huge shot. This one sent him upwards into the false ceiling. Tiles cracked around his skull and then he fell back down. Deana had positioned her gut right under him and loaded up another swinging blow that connected before he landed. The shot sent him once again into the wall right next to where the imprint of his head and shoulders was.

As Scott collapsed onto the filthy yellow carpet his head was playing the same line over and over, “Find a weakness, find a weakness,” yet her only weakness, her huge hanging beer belly, was her greatest strength at the moment. Scott struggled for an idea of any kind. Finally as Deana was standing over him, slowly lowering her bulbous paunch that had become half exposed during the fight, onto his face he had one desperate idea.

“I know why you’re finishing me this way,” he murmured.

Deana chuckled again, “Because you’re weak and weigh about a buck and a half soaking wet?”

“No,” Scott said struggling to sit up with her pale sweaty flesh hanging inches from his face. “Because if you tried to take me on in a drinking contest I would win easily.”

Deana’s chuckling became bellowing laughter. “Seriously, are you that clueless? You think this figure is from sipping light beers, Scotty. A drinking contest might actually kill you if you tried to keep up with me. Tossing you around a little bit is probably the safer option for you.”

“I figured you’d be scared. I can see how you wouldn’t want to get bested at what you think you do better then anyone,” Scotty was speaking louder now, so the growing crowd of onlookers who had left their games of bowling could hear.

“You don’t know what you’re getting yourself into, Scott. I’ve taken down tables full of challengers who thought they could out drink me.”

Scott was well aware he was out of his element, but with suffocation by belly roll just inches away he had to try something. “Glass for glass of the strongest stuff you got here. I can take you down. First to five of the large mugs.”

After a moments hesitation Deana backed up and tried to pull her shirt down over her belly that had blotches of pink from where Scott had been struck. “It’s your funeral.”

By the time Scott was able to stagger to the bar two big mugs of lager were waiting for him. Some bald guy was behind the counter holding a pitcher. Deana grabbed hers and chugged it down before Scott could even situated on the stool. She drank it like it was a shot, one big gulp and slammed the mug down to the counter. The bald guy refilled her just as Scott was lifting his to his mouth.

“Let’s go princess. No staling,” Deana taunted, helping tip Scott’s mug up higher causing him to choke and have to stop. “You know this only prolongs your physical beating.” She slapped her half exposed belly for emphasis. It was quite a specimen that belly, with few stretch marks considering its shear size. But even taking that into consideration Scott hoped not to have to come in contact with it again.

His plan had to work.

He lifted his mug again and got halfway through just as Deana slammed hers down to be refilled. She had the third one finished before he could force down the remainder of his first.

“Two ahead of you now, wuss. Better start double fisting if you want to have a hope of keeping it close,” Deana sneered.

Scott was starting to feel even less steady on his feet with downing the heavy lager as quick as he did after the horrific whopping he endured, but even so he noticed Deana’s beer tank was starting to fill. Her belly was not resting as heavily and flat against her thighs, but rounding out a bit.

She had four done and had a loud burp out before Scott could get his first chug of his second in. He was chugging with a smile watching Deana’s shirt ride up to reveal more of her bloating belly. It was like a sponge sucking up water.

“Ugh, this is some thick stuff. Where’d you get this, Tony?” Deana asked as she picked up her fifth and winning mug. The bald bartender shrugged and looked around as if unsure himself. Deana slammed the mug regardless and her belly sagged closer to her knees almost immediately.

Scott was not even drinking any more, just watching and waiting.

The rotund waitress backed onto a stool to give her legs a break from her increasing baggage. She let out a deep sigh as she did, which was when Scott jumped into action. He lunged at her and squeezed her chubby cheeks with one hand while tossing his mug down her open mouth with the other. Deana gulped instinctively and as a result her belly filled her lap and covered her knees. She opened her mouth in surprise and Scott filled it with the pitcher he snatched from baldy.

Deana’s belly spilled over her knees and the sides of her thighs as it swelled into a giant mass of picture perfect beer belly, sloshing as she tried to stand and failed.

Scott kept his grip on her cheek and reached over the bar for the tap. He yanked it from it mount and brought it up to Deana’s gaping mouth with the hose trailing behind it back to the keg. She gulped as fast as she could, fueling the growth of her beer gut at an amazing rate. Scott soon had to climb up on the counter to keep the tap in place as her paunch swelled out further then he could reach across. It could have rested on a stool by itself by that point. Deana tried frantically to paw at the tap, but Scott’s leverage was too great and as inebriated as she was her coordination was very poor.

Her still round belly was hanging down just above her ankles when the stool gave out and she plopped down to the bar floor with an orb of tightly packed pink paunch between her splayed out legs. Her shirt had rolled up under her rack and looked very snug across her chest and around her arms as some bulk had manifested itself there. And more was to come as Scott managed to keep the tap in place.

There was a limit though as the massive beer storage dome soon stretched the skin so tight blue veins appeared. Just as Deana was forced onto her back as her ability to bend at her enormous waist was lost she started to flail her arms in defeat.

Scott stopped the flow of beer and let her speak.

“I give, I give! You win, you sneaky bastard!” she gurgled at the top of her lungs.

Scott took a minute to take in the sight of the beached and helpless state of the ex who had not a few minutes ago beat him around the room with her belly.

“Have one on me,” he said finally. With that he stuck the tap back in her mouth and walked away just before her belly bloated big enough to be even with the bar top.

7. Sep 15, 2010 #7

elroycohen

elroycohen

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho

Half an hour later Scott was walking through the mall toward the food court. He stepped up to the Paco Taco counter since there was no line and ordered a large Mountain Dew while reaching in his pocket for some aspirin. He downed the aspirin in hopes of fighting back his hangover and the many body aches before giving a deep sigh and looking toward the bookstore across the mall. Along the way he bought a t-shirt from a kiosk to replace the one that was soaked in lager that smelled like turpentine. There was a Got Milk shirt on a clearance rack for ten bucks.

“Might as well get it over with,” he muttered after dumping the damp shirt in the trash. “Jackie is probably waiting.”

Most people thought Jackie and Scott were a pretty good match since they had one major thing in common. They were both lazy slackers who preferred to sit around all day; Scott playing video games at his job at Game Stop and Jackie reading books and drinking lattes at hers. They met at the mall during lunch from their respective jobs. Being quite overweight and very pear shaped Jackie attracted Scott’s eye and he was just interesting enough to peak her attention when he came over and clumsily asked for a date after some small talk.

The couple hit it off pretty well. For nearly a month they took turns sneaking away from their jobs to come across the mall and hang out and then go over to one or the other’s apartment afterwards and drink, watch television and have sex.

There was one pretty significant difference between the two and that was intelligence. Jackie was naturally smart, the type that retained everything. She was only working at the book store while she went to school. Scott on the other hand had not thought about school since his high school graduation, and some would argue it had been a lot longer then that even.

So as it got closer to finals Jackie was making time to study and Scott’s incessant nagging to ditch the schoolwork for fun got on her nerves. Jackie was not content as Scott was with simply drifting along in life. When it became clear he was going to continue to be a hindrance to her studies she ended their relationship over cheese steaks in the food court.

Jackie was at the information desk when Scott walked in, although with her earbuds in and her nose in a book she was not handing out much info to customers.

Scott remembered the info desk was her favorite place since it was so close to the coffee shop portion of the store and allowed her to refill her mug as often as she needed. Mostly flavored creamer and sugar, Jackie’s drink were in all reality dangerous for diabetics to even walk by. Kids got instantly hyper just sniffing around her mug. A ratio of three to one in favor of the flavored creamer with enough sugar dumped in to top it off was the recipe that kept Jackie’s ass too big to rest properly on the help desk stool. Fifty-two inch hips in fact. Scott had measured. Jackie did not seam to mind. “My whole family’s big,” was the phase she had used many a time whenever the topic of her eating or her weight came up. Usually that would be it, but the topic continued she would usually add, “At least I keep all my weight down low. I would much rather have it in my trunk then up in my chest. Much easier on my back.” Although with her 38C’s all but overflowing last time Scott had seen she was anything but flat.

“Why do you smell like beer and Cheetos?” Jackie asked with looking up from her book or turning off her music.

“It’s been a long day,” Scott sighed. “I’m sure you know why I’m here.”

Jackie set her book down and pulled out her earbuds. “Can’t say I’m surprised, in fact it was probably inevitable your behavior would annoy the wrong person sooner or later. Actually I’m a little surprised you made it this far. That means you had to have accomplished something.”

“Yeah, I guess it does.” Scott leaned across the counter so he could get a glance at his ex’s beefy hips bulging out of her shorts and spilling off the sides of the stool. “Looks like you’ve accomplished outgrowing another size pants.”

“I’ll have you know seventy-two percent of men surveyed said a big ass if preferable to a smaller one when they are looking to settle down.”

And thus flashbacks began for Scott about Jackie’s annoying habit or regurgitating random facts she read during her endless hours behind the help desk that her mind actually retained. He tried to respond with some droll comment, but found himself choked up a bit.

“I also read that by 2020 researches predict the average size for a woman from the United States will 22,” Jackie continued.

Scott felt his throat tighten up even more. He looked up from Jackie’s bulging thighs to her smirking lips. The battle had started already.

“Kind of ironic when you couple that fact with the fact that the average penis size for the American male has decreased a half inch over the last twenty years.” She glanced down at Scott’s crotch.

Each useless fact was stealing the air right from Scott’s lungs. He gasped and stumbled backwards as she let loose with a statistic about how a recent survey claimed most men feel a larger woman gives better head. With his throat rapidly closing Scott had no time to think of a counterattack, he had to think escape. He turned and staggered into the aisles for the self-help section just as Jackie shifted topics to the average salaries of men who don’t graduate from college.

Even slowed with a lack of oxygen Scott knew running was his best hope. The big-assed beauty behind the help desk had not run in years.

When he got an aisle away and zigged behind a paperback display he could hear her coming, but the effort it took her to lift her butt off the stool gave him a moment of silence that he could suck in the air he desperately needed.

“Did I ever tell you about the article I read about men over the age of twenty who play videogames regularly?” Jackie called out as she waddled after her ex. “It’s a real eye opener.”

She got to the aisle just as Scott ducked to another. Jackie couldn’t see him, but as long as he could hear her Scott felt like he had a weight pressed down on his throat.

Not many bystanders paid the feuding couple much mind. Most had their heads buried in a book, a lot even had their own earbuds in. A few looked up as Scott stumbled past, but went back to reading.

Jackie started shuffling more quickly when she turned two more aisles with no sign of Scott. It was the most exercise she had gotten in years so her onslaught of facts were interrupted by breaks for her own gasps for breath after five minutes of cat and mouse in the bookstore. Her thighs were jiggling and her brow glistening with sweat as she moved past the magazine rack.

Meanwhile Scott had circled back to the information desk. He was getting enough air to keep his lips from turning blue, but needed to think of something fast. Jackie was smart enough to eventually be able to work around his running and he knew it.

He grabbed her mug and hurried over to the coffee shop. He stuck the Hello Kitty mug under the caramel creamer dispenser and opened the tap. A torrent of thick tan cream spilled forth. It came quickly and should have overflowed the mug in seconds. Scott however was learning that much was possible in these battles of his. He kept the mug under the tap for a good minute. When he was done he dumped a container of sugar that was at least three times the size of the cup in and watched every last one of the crystal dissolve before his eyes. He carefully made his way back to the help desk while keeping an eye out for Jackie.

“Did you know that guys who binge drink are over seventy percent more likely to have erectile dysfunction problems in their thirties?” Jackie said as she lumbered out from the graphic novel section into view.

Scott could not answer as his throat instantly closed up. Two more tidbits of information about drinking and he dropped to his knees and clutched his neck. Jackie triumphantly pushed him onto his side when she walked up. He hit the ground with a loud thud.

“It’s too bad I had to decimate you like this,” Jackie laughed. “You would have made a nice boy toy once I got my degree and landed a job.” Tired from her trek around the store she leaned against the counter and took a swig from her mug. She looked confused for a minute and gave the mug a second look. “Man that’s good.” As she spoke her shorts pulled tight across her bottom and her chest stretched against her shirt. The outline of a bra that no longer fit was clearly visible. With one shot of concentrated cream Jackie had graduated into the D’s.

Jackie had her mug halfway up to her mouth for another swig when she seemed to notice the change and froze. Scotty was quick to act, however. He hopped up and tipped her elbow so the mugged emptied into her open mouth.

There was a loud rip as Jackie’s ass doubled in size and then a pop as the clasp on her bra came undone with the developing of boobs that past up DDD within the ill-fitting C cup.

“What did you give me?” A now very obese and slightly more hourglass shaped Jackie asked.

Finally getting the proper amount of air to his lungs Scott grinned as he gave Jackie’s now exposed and very lumpy chocolate colored rump a slap. “Just your favorite drink: Caramel latte, extra sugar, triple cream.” With the last part Scott gave a little poke to her jutting melons. “And when I say triple and mean thirty gallons. How about another? We got to get a good base for you if you’re going to hold enough for the afternoon rush.”

“Huh?” a confused Jackie grunted as she tried and failed to reach around her big ass and pull her very uncomfortable thong out of her crack.

Scott bolted over to the coffee shop and grabbed the largest cup they had from behind the counter and proceeded to fill the thing with a ludicrous amount of cream and sugar. When he was done he added a drop of the caffeinated beverage.

Jackie was still trying to get at the constricting thong. She had only succeeded in wiggling enough for her heavy knockers to spill out the bottom of her shirt. She had been so taken out of her game that she was not even trying to restart her offense.

Scott came up behind her and gave her a goose that made her yelp and allowed him to dump the special brew down her throat.

“Let’s make sure you have a solid foundation,” Scott told a gulping Jackie. Almost immediately Jackie’s ass began to spread. Already big and lumpy it started to both billow upward and hide the small of her back, and sag downward, cascading down the back of her thighs like molasses.

Confused and off balance Jackie utter a few grunts. The counter Jackie was leaning up against collapsed at that point, letting her fall on her cushioned rump with a loud splat. When she looked up at Scott in shock she got more info on her fate.

“Time to refill the tanks.” And with that Scott sent alternating cups of black coffee and whole cream down her throat. With her anchor of an ass keeping Jackie in place he had plenty of time to run over to the coffee shop. Jackie’s already ample knockers swelled like water balloons under a running tap. Her belly swelled at the same time. When Scott was done her massive middle engulfed her lap and her heavy tits had sagged down on either side of it so her engorged nipples were right in line with her popped bellybutton.

Hunched over by her heavy melons, with her ass spread out three feet on all sides and too shocked to speak, Jackie was a sitting duck.

“I’m feeling like I could use a little pick me up after that brutal battle,” Scott sneered. He took an empty cup and placed it right under Jackie’s outie of a bellybutton. With a light poke pure black coffee flowed out of it into the cup. “I think I need a little sweetener with this.” He moved the cup to under her swollen right nipple and gave another poke. Thick white cream flowed into Scott’s coffee.

As he was filling up people began to take notice and line up behind Scott, waiting their turn to get their caffeine from the store’s new oversized brewer.

Jackie shook her head frantically. “No, no please. I give. You win. You win,” she gasped.

“I know,” Scott responded, “I’ll let you get back to work.” He stepped aside as a leering old man stepped up with a large thermos.

8. Sep 15, 2010 #8

elroycohen

elroycohen

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho

Scott took a moment to sit down and catch his breath after leaving Jackie with her ass bigger then the help desk she used to sit at and eager coffee addicts tweaking her sensitive nipples and bellybutton to satiate their fix. Even in victory once the adrenalin had worn off Scott was starting to feel the effects of his battles. He sat in the center of the mall in one of the black leather recliners that would massage you if you put a dollar’s worth of change into them. He leaned forward and put his head between his knees.

“Four more still to go,” he murmured to himself. And just as the words escaped his mouth everything went black for Scott. He felt an odd pressure around his head and once again he found it hard to breath.

The strong scent of Britney Spears perfume tipped Scott off to what was happening. He reached his hand out in front of him and felt a large gooey mass. Moving his hands upward he could feel small chubby hands pressing to massive masses of more soft gooeyness around his head.

Scott knew then he had been ambushed by ex number four, Bobbi (where else would she be other then the mall), and she was wasting no time in breaking out her weapons: her breasts, or “the tag team” as she called them.

Bobbi was one of Scott’s good friend’s younger sister. When she turned eighteen earlier in the year she took an interest in Scott for one reason: Her brother had forbid her from dating him. It was like a rite of passage for anyone that knew Scott that had a sister; when they get old enough warn them of the dangers of dating Scott. To Bobbi however that was like covering a donut in honey and telling a bear not to go near it. Bobbi found Scott attractive simply because her brother had forbid her and since she was nicely rounded thanks to breasts that had grown so large and so fast she had been absolved of all gym classes, Scott eagerly accepted young Bobbi’s advances. The shallow relationship lasted just over two weeks. That was as long as the pair could keep the fling on the down low. Word got around to Bobbi’s brother eventually and she feared the worst. The fear was unfounded however as once her brother knew he shrugged it off. “It’s your life,” he reasoned and dropped it completely. With the thrill of dating someone that was forbidden to her gone Bobbi broke it off with Scott later that day and moved on to some tattooed bassist her parents hated.

Bobbi squeezed her flesh pillows around Scott’s head with all her might. “I can’t believe after we’ve been broken up for, like, months I have to waste time on you again. Just be a good little slacker and pass out so I can go back to shopping.”

Scott heard nothing, the insulation of natural HH cups filtered out everything. He also missed seeing the slightly shocked and definitely disturbed faces of the shoppers as they witnessed a topless, overweight young woman with astounding breasts assault him. The security guard who watched from in front of the Gap was not shocked nor disturbed. He watched with a grin as he slurped from his Orange Julius cup.

Scott fired a couple shots into the belly of his ex, but the soft padding absorbed the paltry blows. With his lungs desperate for air Scott dropped to his knees, which actually helped loosen Bobbi’s death grip on his noggin. She adjusted by leaning back and winding up with her left breast. Scott sucked in air as fast as he could once he had the opening but could do nothing even as he saw Bobbi’s shoulder boulder come back and it smacked him right across the nose.

Scott flew back, somersaulting over the chair and careened into a stone fountain.

Flat on his back Scott floundered around like a dying fish while Bobbi stormed after him. Her mammoth melons jiggled on top of their perch on her two thick belly rolls, their striated skin glistening with Scott’s saliva. Her gut rolled over the top of a pair of sparkly jeans that came from the one trendy store in the mall that stocks sizes up to 18.

Scott had made it to his knees just as Bobbi stepped into the fountain. “Oh you’re not going anywhere until I hear you scream for mercy,” she said as she dropped to her knees and her jutting rack came crashing down on the back of Scott’s head.

While Bobbi may have been the one relationship where Scott did nothing blatantly wrong himself, the bitter feelings on Bobbi’s part were still there. Once the excitement of dating someone that was off limits was gone she turned her feelings not only off, but around into a 180 and started detesting Scott like he was a sworn enemy. He may has well have been plotting to steal her inheritance the way she avoided him and talked about him behind his back after she ended things. Which made it all the much more enjoyable for her to beat him like a stepchild in the middle of the mall after she had been informed of his situation.

Bobbi mounted his back as he laid face first in six inches of water. When he lifted his head up she was right there waiting to sandwich it between her hooters once again. Only this time the fountain water allowed Scott to wiggle free once he felt the pressure on his ears.

He lurched forward and fell out of the fountain like a wounded animal. In his head he desperately tried to put together some kind of offense, or at least a better defense.

A weakness, Bobbi’s weakness, he thought to himself as he kept trying to increase the distance between him and the steadily approaching Bobbi.

The glaringly obvious weakness was Bobbi’s weight. A love of all things sweet combined with natural tits larger then her head had insured she never had a doctor’s visit that did not include a lecture about her size. She could down a carton of candy bars and then blame on her chest being too big to exercise when her pants started getting tight.

Scott started to try and head back to the food court. He never made it ten feet from the fountain. Fat as she was Bobbi could move when she wanted and the staggering, soaking wet Scott had no chance of fleeing. He felt a sharp pain in his leg as Bobbi’s pink sneaker slammed into the back of his knee and once again put his head on level with her most deadly weapons. His eyes soon disappeared behind pancake-sized pink nipples. His arms flailed for a minute and then found Bobbi’s hands. Trying to pry loose her grip proved futile and soon Scott’s hands went limp to his sides. Bobbi whipped her waist back and forth as if to shake all the fight out of her ex.

Mothers covered their children’s’ eyes and the leering security guard almost fell over he leaned forward too far as water droplets flew from the naked torso of the young woman trying to suffocate the gangly young man with her tits.

The effort of the usually very sedentary Bobbi was not without consequence. The dampness from the fountain was now mixed with a good deal of sweat and she was breathing pretty hard. When she felt Scott’s body go limp she dropped him immediately and leaned back, putting her hands on her hips as her breasts found their resting spot on top of her paunch.

“I sooo never should have ever went out with you. Like, what was I thinking,” she said aloud. “Oh look they sell chocolate covered pretzels.”

Her goal to hear Scott scream in defeat was forgotten as a brightly decorated kiosk selling giant pretzels coated in a multitude of flavored dips caught her eye. She walked over to where a clerk with a pretzel on his baseball cap was staring at her chest with a mixture of awe and fear frozen on his face.

Scott could barely pick his head up off the fake marble floor. When he did and saw his opponent giving him an opening he forced himself to take it. He shot up and sprinted over to the pretzel cart. When he got right behind Bobbi he grabbed her blonde hair and leapt over the counter. The clerk dove out of the way as Scott toppled the umbrella in the process of hurdling over to the server side. With his hand still gripping Bobbi’s hair he dunked her head right into a vat of melted chocolate and put all his weight into holding her there.

After some futile struggles to pick her head up and a flurry of brown bubbles rose up from the vat Bobbi realized her only option was to drink her way to oxygen. She did so quickly, taking the five gallon or so stainless container down past her lips within seconds.

Of course doing so caused her belly to fill up. She started getting rounder in the middle and somewhere during the course of gallons of chocolate dipping sauce the button on her jeans gave way.

Scott lifted Bobbi’s chocolate covered head up to eye level long enough to ask: “Give?”

Bobbi responded by spitting a mixture of chocolate and phlegm right in his face.

“That’s fine, there’s more,” Scott smirked and forcefully lowered his ex’s head into the caramel dipping vat.

Bobbi forced down the gooey pretzel covering and as she did she got rounder still. Her belly grew outward in all directions. She grew a pair of love handles that went from nearly the size of her tits to just as bigger to clearly much bigger in mere seconds. Her belly passed up her breasts by lifting them out in front of her and then squished them up against the pretzel cart.

She was taking on a very spherical shape. With her already full, round breasts swelling slightly and her chubby face filling in even more as her belly swelled around her.

When Scott lifted Bobbi’s head up from the drained vat she looked much less defiant, although it was hard to tell beneath the thick layers of sweet goop.

Instead of asking for her to admit defeat Scott shook his head and said, “Should have given up when I gave you the chance,” and slammed her head down into the white chocolate vat.

Bigger and bigger she got. Soon enough Bobbi’s belly was not just pressing up against the cart, but also the floor. Before she had the white chocolate gone she was lifted off her feet by her rapidly fattening belly. Her pink shoes popped off those feet as they fattened themselves revealing a very round form as the laces peeled away and five bloated toes topped her pudgy feet.

When Scott finally heard her sucking in air instead of melted chocolate he flung her back and she regained her footing for a brief instant before the momentum of her newly heavy mass had her falling, or rolling, backward. For a very brief second she looked very much like a giant beach ball with her air born body as close to perfectly spherical as Scott had ever seen.

Then she landed with a plop on her back and the weight of her massive middle flattened out five feet in either direction to her left and right. It even spread out to cover all but a small stretch of her calves, which by some miracle remained covered in skin tight denim.

Bobbi’s belly had spread up under her chin as well, forcing her giant, oozing mams to squeeze around either side of her own head. She was a perfect series of circles as her round face sat between two much larger circles of her breasts, which along with the much larger blob of her middle hid her arms from view and all but covered her rounded, denim stretching calves.

The enormous fat covered stomach jiggled frantically for a few seconds in an apparent attempt to roll over or possibly get up by Bobbi, but she tired quickly. “I give, I give,” she gasped when she saw Scott’s face pop into view.

“Yes clearly the battle is over,” Scott chided, and then he brought another vat out from behind his back. “Now I’m just having fun wasting some more of your time,” he added as he slowly lowered it towards Bobbi’s muck covered mouth.

9. Sep 17, 2010 #9

elroycohen

elroycohen

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho

Physically Scott was spent, but when he looked at the clock on the dashboard of his car he saw time was quickly getting away from him. Beating four of his exes was great and all, but if he couldn‘t get all seven in before midnight it was all a wasted effort. For number five he had to drive downtown to the corporate district. The section of town that nothing but huge glass office building after huge glass office building. He got out of his car with a fairly determined look on his face and stormed in to one of the taller complexes. He knew exactly where to go to find Meena.

Meena was a hard working single mom with a saggy, stretched belly, and the flabby ass that comes from a desk job with long hours and many meals gotten out of the vending machines. With her hair up in a bun and her horned rim glasses on her relatively slim face she had kind of a sexy librarian thing going when she came into Scott’s shop to buy her son a videogame early in the summer. Older then he usually went for Scott found himself attracted enough to the doughy mother with no wedding ring to turn on the charm and help her find the best game for her son and offer a dinner on him later in the week. Meena was intrigued enough by the younger Scott to accept and he turned out to be just what she needed at the time. The shot of irresponsible fun was a great release in her harried life. Scott had her out of the blouses and pencil skirts and into t-shirts and jeans, going to concerts and parties every weekend for a few weeks. Unfortunately it was not meant to last, as even though Meena was having the time of her life, she kept one foot grounded in reality and saw the writing on the wall for Scott’s lifestyle. To remedy this she would offer him an entry level job at her company. She mentioned this job in fact ad nauseum the last couple weeks of the relationship. When the constant nagging irked Scott enough to tell her to stop rather then just shrug it off again Meena snapped and broke the relationship off right then and there, right after calling Scott a loser.
    Scott took the elevator right up to the twelfth floor and made the long walk down the hall to Meena’s office.

“There you are,” she said from her leather desk chair. Meena was sporting her usual pale glow that came from twelve hour days out of the sun and dark circles under her eyes from lack of sleep. “I was waiting for you. But I should have remembered you’re never anywhere on time.”

“Oh, and I remember the nagging, doll. Let’s get this over with,” he said with a growl as he assumed his most menacing fight stance which was not very menacing even when he did not look like he had been run over by a truck. Just being in the office environment took Scott off his game. It made him very uncomfortable.

“Oh but there’s no need for that,” Meena said calmly. “Why don’t you just accept my offer and it‘ll be just like we never broke up.”

“What?”

“The job in the mail room. Take it and we can pretend we never broke up…thus the curse will be broken and everyone wins.” Meena stood and grinned. Her wrinkled blouse and skirt looked very snug. The lunches of frozen burritos in the break room had been adding the pounds it seemed. “We’ll be just like a family. With both of us having real jobs…”she had a far off dreamy look in her hazel eyes. “You can move in right away.”

Scott dropped his fight stance. He felt like he was being punched and the air was being sucked out of him all at once, but this wasn’t some extreme offense by his opponent, this was simply Scott horrific fear of commitment kicking in. “I need some air,” He said, backing up.

Meena hurried over and grabbed his arm. “No need for that. Let’s get you started on training right away. I got a uniform shirt right here for you.” In a flash she had Scott’s shirt ripped off. “Don’t worry. You won’t have to wear a tie…yet. It’s just a polo shirt. She pulled a baby blue shirt from a nearby credenza and started to try and pull it over Scott’s head.

Scott panicked and squirmed free darting for the door out into the long white hallway. Running through the office with no shirt attracted some attention. Suit clad men crossed to the other side of the hall. Pencil skirt wearing females gasped and wondered aloud how someone like that had gotten in.

“Where the hell was that elevator,” Scott mumbled to himself before finally just ducking into an open doorway where he was startled to see Meena standing behind a camera gesturing for him to step in front of a white sheet.

“Oh good, we can get your ID photo.” She clicked the camera and a flash blinded Scott. He backpedaled back out across the hallway and into the men’s room.

A sweater vest clad dork in thick glasses look startled when Scott stumbled into his path, but quickly recovered. “Those department meetings are rough aren’t they, buddy,” he said as he moved past Scott and walked out.

Scott went over to the sink to splash some water on his face and compose himself. He gave a last look at the door before figuring he was momentarily safe in the men’s room and immersing his face in a cold burst of water. When he opened his eyes again Meena was standing right behind him.

“That’s a good idea, hun, wash all that goo out of your hair. No spikes or faux hawks around here. This company goes for a more classical look,” she said with a smile as she grabbed the back of Scott’s head and thrust it down into the sink.

Scott gurgled in a sink full of cold water for a few seconds before Meena picked him up with his wet hair matted it into a slicked backed, but snarled do.

“Much better,” Meena said. “A bit American Psycho-ish, but it’ll do until we can get to a good barber.”

“But I don’t want the job!” Scott shouted as he flung his arm around to break his ex’s hold on him. He managed but slipped as he made his way to the door.

Seemingly unfazed, Meena spoke earnestly. “But Scott, it’s a good job: twelve dollars an hour starting and full benefits after 60 days.”

Scott grunted something unintelligible and ducked out back into the hallway.

His sense of direction was completely thrown off. He had no idea where even to start looking for the elevator. He took a couple quick turns just to try and loose Meena and get himself some breathing room and ended up in a break room, lined with a bulletin board along one wall covered with notifications of company events, 401K seminars and the like. More importantly to Scott another wall was lined with vending machines.

Scott remembered hearing Meena often explain her bulging backside away with a comment about how she only had time to grab something from the vending machines most days and that she was actually quite proud of herself. “If I went to go dump money in one of those damned machines every time I have a craving I’d be twice the size I am now. But I manage to use my willpower to hold it to a lunch and two snacks a day.”

“Today’s snack is going to be a big one,” Scott chuckled as he dug into his pants for some money.

Just at that same moment Meena came through the entryway. “Oh good, you’re here. They keep applications right here next to the bulletin board. Just a formality really. After eight years of working here I like to think I have a little pull with the HR department.”

Scott was already at a snack machine with a dollar being sucked in. “I got something for you too,” he muttered. To his dismay the dollar shot back out. “Are you kidding me?” he shouted at the inanimate object.

“They do that all the time,” Meena consoled. “You’ll get used to it eventually.”

Scott didn’t have time to mess around, moved to the adjoining machine that held an array of assorted microwaveable meals and stuck his dollar in. It took, but one dollar was only enough for a cup of chili. He punched the number just as Meena was walking over with the application and a pen. Scott slid the glass door open and a small container flew out and disappeared right between Meena’s smiling, bright red lips.

The shot staggered her long enough for Scott to pull a ten out of his wallet and stick it a frozen treats machine. With ten dollars loaded in about a dozen cold dairy desserts fired out the discharge and sail toward their target.

Still reeling from the first shot Meena was blindsided and her cheeks stretched as every last piece of high calorie ammunition found the mark. A second later the buttons on her blouse gape over her belly and a glimpse of the stretch marks just below her belly button could be seen. At the same time her flabby backside started to strain her pinstriped skirt.

Scott dug in his wallet only to come up with a handful of ticket stubs for concerts he had been to over the summer. “Crap.”

Meena regained her balance and picked up the pen and application she had dropped. A few seems blow right over her crack as she did giving Scott a glimpse of her neon green thong beneath.

Scott looked around the deserted break room frantically and luckily saw an open box of donuts next to the microwave. He dashed over and started flinging the stale, fried circles as fast as he could toward Meena who knocked one out of the air with her pen but caught the next three right in the grill. Her cheeks and eyes bulge followed closely by her hips and belly. The bottom two buttons on her blouse pop off as her belly fills out and then flops down over her skirt.

The skirt looks more like a mini then one meant to coordinate with a suit coat at the office. As her ass and legs thickened the hem has crept up over the knee to mid-thigh after the barrage of donuts.

But after the barrage Meena is far from ready to give up and Scott has no ammo left.

The flabby single mom has become a very tubby one with a hip to waist ration that’s pretty impressive given her substantial paunch, but one still with Scott’s kryptonite in her hand: an application for a nine to five job.

Scott searches again with his eyes. Only packets of instant coffee and napkins reside next to the microwave now. A small fridge along the wall is all but empty when Scott flings it open. Being as it is after lunch only a few half eaten cups of yogurt and open cans of diet soda remain.

Sensing that Scott’s burst of offense has past Meena grins. “How mean of me,” she says coyly. “There’s no need to put you through the tedious process of filling out an application…” she sets the sheet down and walks over to a phone hanging on the wall by the doorway. “I can call right down to personnel and get you set up for training today. It’ll be so awesome. We’ll be working together.” She saunters to the phone smiling the whole way.

Panic sets in to Scott’s mind. Suffocating under Bobbi’s boobs looked like very reasonable option now that he was faced with hard work and regular hours. He looked over at the vending machine that had rejected his dollar. It was filled with all the staples of a carb and sugar heavy diet. Fritos and mini-donuts sat right next to Funions and Snickers bars. Scott picked up one of the drab gray chairs that sat around the few round tables in the room and used it as a battering ram on the clear Plexiglas display of the machine just as Meena was picking up the phone.

The safety glass spider webs into tiny round snowflake shapes before breaking off in pieces and falling to the ground. Once he has access Scott ditches the chair and yanks out the chrome spirals that dispense the overpriced snacks. First the potato chips come out. Ten bags wind around the spiral and shoot over into Meena’s mouth as she starts to talk on the phone. She drops the receiver as her cheeks balloon out. Trapped against the wall there is no place for her to go. Her attempt to use the phone has turned her into a big sitting target for Scott. She swallows hard, just in time for Scott to yank out spiral dispenser 4EE, the mini-donuts row.

Meena’s thighs thicken into bulbous potato sacks that are clearly visible as her skirt rises to just below her crotch. Large saggy cheeks jiggle past the hem of the skirt as Scott follows up the donuts with cheese crackers.

Two more buttons on her blouse blow out as her drooping belly grows large enough to hang down in front of what’s left of the skirt.

As Grandma’s cookies pile into Meena’s swollen cheeks she develops a very sizable set of saddlebags. And just as those stop jiggling a smaller set appears right on those. Up above her arms appear like sausages stretching the “skin” of her blouse sleeves just before the seam splits and her upper arms sway to and fro.

When the last of the machine’s treats careens across the break room into Meena’s tired jaws the desk jockey is roughly four people wide from end of saddlebag to end of saddlebag. Since she has dropped to her ass during the onslaught she appears much wider then that. Her gut fills in all the crevices of her lap like oozing bread dough.

Her exhausted eyes look up at Scott once she realizes the fight is over. She begins to babble incoherently as the shock of ingesting the amount she did has her in a state of shock. Combined with her pale skin from hours upon hours spent under the office lights and dark circles under her eyes from lack of sleep taking care of her kid at home she appears like a zombie, a very, very fat zombie in a tattered blouse.

“Breaks over,” Scott smiles grabbing a saddlebag and shaking it until her entire lower half is a sea of quivering blubber. “Time to get back to work.”

10. Sep 22, 2010 #10

elroycohen

elroycohen

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho

“What’s up?” Rob answered his cell sounding like he was still drunk.

“Where you at?” Scott asked.

“Work.”

“I thought you didn’t have to work today?”

“I was wrong. My boss called and woke me up. He was pretty pissed.”

“Why, is it busy?”

Long pause. “I don’t know. I’ve been out on the dock smoking most of the time. What about you? Where you at?”

“Uh, taking on the last seven exes that dumped me. Remember?”

“Oh yeah…how’s that going?”

“I just took down Meena.”

“Uh, big ass, good job…with the kid. That Meena?”

“That Meena. She tried to get me to accept that mail room job she always wanted me to take and get back with her.”

“Did you do it?”

“Hell no. I fed her until her thighs got bigger around then her waist used to be.”

“Oh. So instead of taking a good paying job and getting back together with the chick who made lots of money so the curse would end, you fought her, thus burning that bridge which only insured that you have two more exes to face before midnight to have any hope of ending the curse?”

Longer pause. “I guess…so.”

“Didn’t really think that one through, did you?”

Scott shook it off. “You’re not helping. Plus I only have two more to go. I’m almost there.”

“Who’s next?”

“Synn.”

There was a shocked sounding grunt. “Probably shoulda taken the job.”

“Shut up.” Scott hung up.

As much as he did not want to let on to Rob there was a definite sense of dread and doubt building in Scott as he drove to the site of the next battle. Dread because he knew this next one was going to be brutal. Doubt because he was not completely sure this next one counted as a relationship. But with memory of her mounting him in the tattoo chair and saying the words: “I’m your girlfriend forever, just like this tattoo,” and then twenty minutes later slapping him and telling him to get out and never come back, he figured Synn was next on his list.

Scott grabbed a crusty black shirt with a faded image of Carey Hart doing a trick on his bike to cover his bare torso. It smelled like stale beer and gym socks. Scott flicked off a dried piece of taco cheese and slid the shirt on before he got out and stepped into the building marked Riley’s Ink Inc.

Synn had been a curvy, but nowhere near fat, tattoo artist that Scott stumbled over to one drunken night when someone of his friends had suggested tattoos. Scott had some money and some open skin left so he was game.

Synn said she could ink him with the image of a bat with ragged wings breathing fire on his shoulder blade that he described, but it would take a while. That did not deter Scott who was attracted to the dark haired woman despite her barely plump stature. She had spider webs tattooed under eyes and three lip rings among many other body art and piercings. She struck kind of dangerous cord with Scott that had him flirting clumsily right as he sat in the chair. Luckily Synn was easy. Ridiculously so. And as luck would have it on the night of Scott’s visit she was also very hornyand very high. The flirting turned to making out after Scott’s friends ditched him shortly after they chickened out of a tattoo and the other artists left for the night. Hammered and tired Scott was very agreeable and said enough things right to spark something in Synn. Before long Scott was flat on his back on the reclined chair with Synn straddling his face with her full thighs. She returned the favor by riding him with her amble bosom flopping inches from his face. He lasted long enough to make out the gremlins, classic cars and band members of AFI she had inked on her chest. In the heat of the afterglow Synn announced their dating status and things started to go downhill from there. When Synn pulled back on her panties Scott noticed they were tight enough for recent weight gain to be the culprit and he commented on how he liked her softness. She bristled and told him she was just in the process of working off some weight she had picked up after a hard break-up. Not knowing when to quit Scott went on to say how she’d be growing out of those panties in no time now that they were dating. Easy as she was to get out of her panties Synn was no pushover. The relationship ended with a flurry of curse words from Synn during which she told him that no one tells her what she is going to do. Scott left with a slap to the face and barely the outline of a bat’s head on his shoulder.

The shop was empty when Scott walked in. Empty except for Synn who stood right in the center of a room lined with tattooing stations. The place was mostly dark, with only a few decorative neon lights casting an eerie colorful glow over Scott’s shortest relationship. Scott stepped right up to the front desk that was littered with sketches, water bottles and energy drink cans.

“I’ve been waiting for you,” Synn said stoically.

“I bet,” replied Scott, unable to mask his exhaustion.

Synn was barley recognizable and not just because she had red highlights in her once jet black hair. She was an emaciated skeleton of the woman Scott had a three hour fling with. A tiny pink shirt and a loose t-shirt covered her diminutive frame.

“Looks like you’ve been working out,” Scott said when the silence got too awkward.

“Oh I don’t exercise. It was never my thing. Probably why I have a tendency to blimp out when I loose track of what I eat…but no more of that.”

“Dieting then?”

“You could say that. I eat M&M’s and drink diet Red Bull. That’s enough to keep me going and helped me get my body back.”

“Really?”

Synn held up her arms as if to say, She was done with the small talk. “Give me your best shot, punk. This is one ex you’re not going to beat.” Before Scott could respond she added, “But make it fast. I cleared out the place so no one would know I ever had anything to do with you. If they come back and see you I’ll be embarrassed as fuck.”

Scott saw a nut roll residing on the counter and quickly grabbed it. “I think I can oblige you,” he said and hurled the bar at his adversary with near perfect aim.

The candy bar never had a chance to connect however, as Synn snatched it out of the air with her hand and in one fluid motion sent it back at Scott harder and faster then he had thrown it. It hit him in the throat like a torpedo and he crumpled to the ground in a heap.

“Not gonna get past this willpower. I can turn down a pint of Ben and Jerry’s without even thinking twice. Some lame candy bar isn’t going to get you a victory here, dumbass,” Synn said, slowly stalking closer.

Scott rolled over to a tattoo station to gain some cover. A half eaten blueberry muffin sat next to the tattoo gun on the counter. In an act of desperation Scott whipped it toward Synn. Once again she caught it easily and seconds later it landed on Scott’s cheek going about a hundred miles an hour. Scott flew backward into the cabinets and ink jars and gauze fell around him.

Synn was standing over him by the time Scott was able to recover enough to get to his knees. He heard her spit but was feeling to much pain to be able to recognize whether it landed on him or not.

“It’s really all a matter of how bad a beating you want to take at this point,” Synn sighed. “But like I said time is of the essence since I’d hate to have to explain to my co-workers why I ever thought you were good enough to take a ride on.”

Scott couldn’t even lift his head. His eyes focused on the floor in front of him as he noticed a tattoo gun loaded with ink had fallen off the workstation. He had no idea how to do what he was planning when he picked it up, but as Synn continued to gloat he latched onto her ankle with one arm and frantically began trying to tattoo on her thigh with his free hand. He had only a few seconds before Synn realized what he was doing, or at least she thought she did.

“Stabbing me with my own equipment? Pretty weak, loser. It almost feels like your trying to tattoo me rather then stab me.”

It was then Scott released his grip. He got done what he wanted to do. It was not pretty but it was readable and he hoped that was good enough. Between a tattoo of a tiger’s claw ripping through tattooed flesh and a deck of flaming cards Scott had tattooed 80lbs on Synn’s left thigh.

When she saw it she looked at him, confused. He had a weak grin on his face that got more confident when she looked back at her thigh and saw the tattoo had evaporated, but the 80 pounds was still very much there.

Synn’s tattoos on her thigh were stretched to the limit as heavy dollops of flesh hung down over her knee. “What the h-“ Before she could finish Scott was latched on to her right leg tattooing her lone thin leg. When she finally managed to beat him off she could see her new ink staring back at her.

90lbs

Her appendage ballooned before her eyes to just slightly fuller then her left. Her pink mini-skirt barely covered anything. Scott could see her thighs bulge up by where her panties should be in big squished gobs of cheese.

He did not have time to admire for long. As Synn wobbled unsteadily he dashed behind her and tattooed her ass right below a Bride of Frankenstein caricature.

120lbs

There was a brief glimpse of Hello Kitty panties before they shredded as Synn’s ass rose like bread dough into wobbly shelf of multicolored cellulite.

She tried for a few more seconds to steady her bulbous form before taking a seat in a tattoo chair.

“You bastard! This is impossible. What have you done?”

“Just gave you some new ink,” Scott winked. “I think we need to balance this piece out though.” He kicked a lever in the chair and Synn’s arms flailed as she reclined back. Scott was ready with the tattoo gun right on the place where her cleavage should be as she fell back and gripped on to the chair for balance.

“No!” she shrieked and tried to bat the gun away only to almost topple out of the chair since her ass and thighs put her dangerously off center. Scott had plenty of time to finish inking 120lbs right on her sternum. She was speechless when she read the numbers and waited for the split second before her tits inflated like zeppelins for a few seconds, tearing through her thin black fabric of her shirt before their weight started to make them resemble bean bags that forced the chair to recline back further as they flopped over and completely hid Synn’s face before plopping down on the floor nipples first.

Synn was helpless as she struggled to push aside melons that now weighed more then she had total when the battle had started. That left Scott with plenty of time to finish the battle with authority. He inked another number right across her still flat belly, set the tattoo gun down and knelt by Synn’s ginormous milk sacks. He pushed through the flab until he found her red face, grunting with effort.

“Should’ve known better then to try some crash diet,” Scott said with mock sincerity. “It always backfires in the end.” He then let her massive tit flop down before she could respond and walked out of the shop. Just as he stepped outside the 400lbs he had inked on her stomach evaporated and took effect. It was an explosion of fat. A giant mushroom cloud of lard erupted from the once emaciated middle. When the four hundreds pounds of belly fat settled the chair was crushed and hidden beneath the pile of fat Synn had become.

11. Sep 22, 2010 #11

elroycohen

elroycohen

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho

Rob was on the couch watching cartoons when Scott came back to the apartment. There was a guy that Scott had never seen before with him and an empty bottle of tequila on the crate that got used as a coffee table.

“What happened to the band you wanted to see?” Scott asked.

“Band, what band?” the obviously blitzed Rob asked. “Oh wait. Yeah I remember. I was going to go see a band tonight.” He seemed to be explaining to his guest and then turned back to Scott. “Then Louis and I here had a really rough day at work. So Louis said, ‘Let’s blow off some steam by getting a bottle of-“

“Yeah, great story, but now it’s time to get up. You’re my way in to what’s her name’s party so I can battle Sunshine,” Scott said as he rummaged through the laundry pile in front of the stacked washer and dryer.

Rob burst out with a demented laugh. “Oh yeah, You‘re still alive so that must mean you got only one left” He turned to the barely conscious Louis. “He cheated on this Wiccan he was dating and she put a curse on him. He had to defeat his last seven girlfriends in battle to be able to reverse it.”

The glassy eyed Louis nodded. “Oh man, that’s bad news, dude. I knew a guy who had that happen to him.”

Scott wandered over with his new shirt, another novelty one with the Trojan logo on it, and asked, “Did he make it.”

“Hell no,” Louis chuckled. “He got to the fifth girlfriend who was some wicked biker chick. She ran him over with a motorcycle.”

Rob joined his co-worker in chuckling for a minute before seeing the worried look on Scott’s face. “Dude, don’t sweat it. You made it this far. I mean now you have to fight the actual witch that put the curse on you and all, who will be tons more powerful then all the other chicks, but at least you made it this far. Besides you beat Synn. That’s more then I thought you’d do. By the way what happened to your neck.”

Scott tenderly touched the deep dark bruise above the collar of his shirt. “I took a nut roll in the throat.”

Louis and Rob exchanged looks.

“Doesn’t sound like a curse, sounds more like a life choice,” Louis said.

“Shut up. Now get off your ass and let’s go.”

The party was at some top floor penthouse condo of one of Sunshine’s rich friends. Just like her all Sunshine’s friends had rich parents who allowed them not to have to lift a finger to work and cared about themselves first and everything else was a distant second.

Sunshine herself was the richest of the group, or at least her parents were the richest. The money and the connections got her over where her looks did not, because despite the money spent on facials and make-up the pampered princess had a very chubby, girl next door look to her with her auburn hair and freckles.

It was a black sheep aunt that got Sunshine started on the Wiccan lifestyle. She did try to keep that aspect of her persona a secret since her parents did not think it fitting for the privileged to study spell books and keep exotic dried herbs around for potions.

The only reason Sunshine had even given Scott a second look was because his ex Bobbi had started dating one of her exes. She was sure it was just to try and get under her skin so she decided to hook up with one of Bobbi’s exes to return the favor. Bobbi did not give a care in the world that Sunshine hooked up with Scott, but as laid back and easy going as he was the relationship that started just to spite someone else became semi-serious.

Scott was into her ample figure, although she did have some quirks that he didn’t care for. She wasn’t on the pill and hated the feel of condoms so her preferred method of birth control was the pull out method which scared the hell out of Scott since even as dim as he was he knew him being a father was not an ideal situation, so he kept things to mostly oral pleasuring to keep his mind at ease. She also had a very annoying habit of texting ad nauseum. Sometimes she would even text when Scott was in the room with her.

For Sunshine Scott was attractive enough to bring to parties and popular enough to get into parties that Sunshine did not normally have access to. It was just Scott’s behavior that was the downside for Sunshine, but she figured she could train his crude party boy image out of him. Alas she could not, which led to the public motorboating that sunshine caught Scott in red handed that set the whole curse chain of events into action.

Scott walked into the party with Rob and Louis in tow. Immediately heads turned and whispering started. A pair of women who were no doubt close friends of Sunshine scurried off to alert their friend.

Rob patted his roommate on the back. “Well, since I don’t want to die tonight I think I’ll go take Louis over and get a drink,” he said. “I’ll see you afterward…if you make it.”

“Thanks,” Scott said, scanning the room for his final opponent.

“Good luck,” Louis said before he disappeared with Rob into the crowd.

“I won’t need luck. I’ve already won,” Scott smirked.

His friends shrugged the comment off and went off to get alcohol, but Scott wasn’t just putting up a front. He had an epiphany on the way over. Or more correctly the fog of his blackout drunkenness from the previous night had lifted. His memory had come back and something he remembered had made him much more confident about the last of his battles.

Scott made his way through the throngs of snobby young people huddled in groups gossiping about each other and drinking. He had no idea how he was going to find Sunshine and get the drop on her in a place like this.

It turned out he did not have to worry about it.

While Scott was peering through the sliding glass door out onto the outdoor area he felt the crowd part behind him. When he turned around there was an alleyway between the partiers, who were now interested onlookers, over to the far side of the main room to where a auburn haired young woman with black nail polish and a thousand dollar pink sundress stood glaring at him.

Scott scanned the room. Along one of the walls not too far from him was a table set up with bowls of chips and platters of snacks.

“You know I’m actually glad to see you here,” Sunshine called out across the room. Her voice was cool and calm. When Scott didn’t respond she continued. “That means you beat that fat slut Bobbi.”

“And you’re next,” Scott called back.

The crowd laughed.

“Please. I can hear it in your voice that even you don’t believe that. You’re not up against just any ex-girlfriend anymore. I’m the one who brought the curse. I have powers you don’t even know exist,” Sunshine scoffed. “Your whole finding weakness through the stomach bit won’t be able to touch me.”

Scott turned up his nose as he looked Sunshine’s thick figure up and down.

“Well maybe when we were dating I let my diet slide, but you forget who you’re dealing with. I not only have powers I have money.” From the crowd stepped two men, one on each side of Sunshine. One was casually dressed in slacks and a polo shirt while the other had jogging shorts and a tank top over his buff bod. “Daddy got me a dietician and a trainer. So your whole game plan is pretty much out the window. Like you will be in a few minutes.”

Scott was done with hearing his recent ex talk. The only thing stopping this from being like when they were dating was for his phone to be lighting up with her constant texting. He lunged over to the table and picked up a large bowl of tortilla chips. He hurled it across the room like a Frisbee at Sunshine. She held her ground right up until the point her dietician knocked the bowl out of the air with a deadly accurate jab that caused the dish and chips to explode into a puff of dust and fall harmlessly to the floor.

“Way too many carbs for you, Miss Braxton,” the dietician said in a scolding tone.

“Thank you, Anthony,” Sunshine said in a sing-songy voice while glaring at Scott.

Scott turned back to the snack table, but was caught off guard by the sound of a familiar Offspring song coming from his pocket. He looked over and saw Sunshine and her cohorts impatiently waiting. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell phone. His display read that he had one new text. He opened it up and saw the eerily familiar sight of an all capitalized message.

HI BABE. JCI. TXT ME BACK. LYLB.

The overly abbreviated poorly spelled message looked identical to those he got endlessly from Sunshine when they were dating, only this one hit him like an uppercut and knocked him off his feet back over by the door out to the deck.

Sunshine cackled loudly, but Scott barely heard it as he crumpled in a heap ten feet from where he had been standing.

When Scott shook the cobwebs off he heard the Offspring song playing again and looked down to see his phone ringing in his lap. The display read: 10 new text messages. Scott didn’t even have a chance to grab the phone. Sunshine snapped her fingers and Scott’s display light up with all ten messages.

WHATRUDOIN.TXTMEBACK.CU2NITE.LUVULOTS.CALLMEWHENUGETTHIS.YDONTUTXTMEBAK.@THECLUBWHERERU.

Instead of an uppercut the string of inane texts hit Scott like a battering ram and sent him flying backwards through the glass doors out onto the outdoor area. He bounced and rolled as people dashed out of the way of his careening body until he slammed up against the railing that stopped him from making the seventeen story drop down to the street below.

Sunshine made her way out onto the patio, slowly and deliberately with her trainer and dietician flanking her. Not that she needed them at this point. There was no food within Scott’s reach and in the time it took for Sunshine to meander on out to him he had only managed to lift his head off the concrete.

“I don’t have to kill you, you know. You can give up and go off somewhere and be a monk or a priest or an interior designer. You know, something that has no interest in women.”

Scott spat out a mouthful of blood. “Why would I give up when I’ve already won?”

Sunshine looked annoyed. “What is it? Are you delirious? If you’re trying to make me look bad, it won’t work.” She gave a flourish of her full, wavy hair. “And to answer your question: You should give up because if you don’t I’ll keep doing things like this.”

The sound of Scott’s phone sounded again. This time it seemed to be much louder. Scott looked and saw it was conveniently right beside him on the ground. He instinctively reached out and knocked it into the crowd. Before he could even revel in his small victory he was instantly buried in a flood of cell phones that looked identical to his that fell from the sky right above him. All were ringing.

“Oh crap,” Scott muttered just before Sunshine snapped her fingers and the beeps of thousands of text messages sounded from the countless phones all around him. Scott was hit with enough force to send him through the railing out into the open space seventeen stories above solid ground.

For a brief moment as Scott flailed around wildly he thought he could see his life flash before his eyes. But it was a very brief moment since the text message assault hit Scott with enough force to not only burst through the rail, but also send him shooting across the gap between high rise buildings. Instead of falling down to his death he kept soaring horizontally until he slammed through a similar railing for a patio area of a condo on the other side of the street. He rolled across the concrete until he toppled over a patio set that stopped his forward motion.

It took Scott a moment to realize not only that he wasn’t dead but where he was. And when his gaze went back to condo across the street he was just in time to see Sunshine lift off from the ledge and float in the air over to Scott like a fairy without wings.

“Well you’re lucky. I’ll give you that much,” she said after her expensive wedge sandals touched down just in front of Scott’s slumped form. “But all that means is you get another chance to give up before I decide to really let you have it. She was without her dietician and trainer since they were not Wiccans and could not make the flight over, but Sunshine was just as confident.

“Why would I give up when I’ve already won,” Scott gasped.

Sunshine rolled her eyes. “This is really getting old. I knew you were never that smart, but come on. There’s no way you can think you’ve won.”

“I didn’t have to do anything. You beat yourself,” Scott answered, wiping blood and sweat from his brow. “You say you knew I’m not all that smart. Which I’m guessing is why you thought you could get away with cheating on me.”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“It took me a while for my memory to work through my blackout, but there was a reason for my making out and fondling Becky last night. I got it on pretty good authority that you had been schlepping around with some bartender from some dive downtown.”

For the first time Sunshine looked worried. “So what? That doesn’t change the curse,” she said not so confidently.

“Maybe not the curse, but it makes my work here pretty easy,” Scott said as he slowly stood up. “I mean with that pull out method you’ve been relying on for all the times it was just a matter of time before it would backfire.”

“That’s ridiculous.”

“Is it really. I mean look, you’re absolutely glowing.” With a wave of his hand Sunshine was exactly that, a ray of sunshine as her skin glimmered with light. “And with boob swell like that there can only be one cause.” Before her eyes Sunshine’s breasts filled up her b cups and then some, leaving her with what almost looked like four breasts as they spilled over the rim.

“What the hell are you doing. You don’t have this kind of power. I’m the Wiccan,” Sunshine said as she took a step back.

“Well having defeated all six of the exes that you granted power to I absorbed a bit in my victories, but like I said. You did it to yourself. And even your dietician and trainer won’t be able to help once those cravings kick in. Judging by how you ate when we went out I’d say the baby weight will start to get packed on before you even start to show.”

And with that every part of Sunshine fattened until her dress was just to the bursting point. Her face rounded as two extra chins formed. Her upper arms bloated to flabby cylinders. Even her fingers puffed and her thighs got chubbier.

“Of course once that belly pops you’ll really start to let yourself go as the realization will start to hit you big time.”

The cute sundress popped off as Sunshine’s belly surged out to a very exaggerated bulge. Her panties disappeared in the folds where her belly hung over her blubbery legs. Yet her bra somehow managed to hold back her swollen knockers. She staggered backward until she found a chair to fall back in. Thankfully it was a steel chair with no arms. “I give in!” Sunshine cried. “Please no more. Let the rest of the pregnancy happen naturally. I swear the curse will be lifted.”

Scott walked over and poked his index finger into his ex’s popped nub of a bellybutton, eliciting a squeal. “Really?”

“The curse is gone. I swear.”

Scott thought for a moment. “But the third trimester is always so much fun.”

“Please no. I’m sorry I cheated on you and put you through all this, but as you can see I’m paying the price.”

Scott grinned. “Oh yes. Especially in the third trimester when you spend most of your time sitting around and eating watching you feet swell up as big as pumpkins.” Just like that Sunshine’s sandals split as her feet puffed up to three times their normal size while her legs arms and face packed on even more fat, creating bulges and folds that looked almost unnatural. Her belly ballooned until it looked like she could give birth to a litter of toddlers.

Sunshine’s face was so fat it looked difficult for her to even utter a “nooooo!” But somehow she did.

“I hear the worst though is when you titties start to fill up with milk and ach for release.”

Finally Sunshine’s bra gave way as her boobs became milk tankers that could hold gallons of milk that flopped to either side of her domed belly. Scott gave each deep red nipple a flick until they stood up like giant thumbs. Then he stepped back and looked at the extremely pregnant, massively obese, horrendously swollen Wiccan and said one last thing before he left: “Sometimes walking around can help stimulate delivery. That might be a good idea because you look ready to go. I’ll send your trainer over here to help with that when I get back to the party.”

12. Sep 22, 2010 #12

elroycohen

elroycohen

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho

Two hours later Scott was sitting at Denny’s with Rob and Louis.

“So how does it feel to have the curse lifted after all that?” Rob asked Scott, who still looked as if he had lost even if the outcome was different.

“You know, I’ve been so glad to be done with it I haven’t even thought much about the curse. Let me see if there’s anything around worth getting hard over.”

“We’re at a Denny’s. That should be like the playboy mansion for a guy like you,” Rob snickered.

Scott’s eyes stopped on a familiar face up at the counter with a low cut top showing off over a foot of cleavage. “Well look at that. Torpedo tits Becky is here.”

“Well there ya go. Head on over and see if she’ll let you start up that motorboat.”

“You know I got a better idea,” Scott said. “I should see if beating a Wiccan in a head to head battle left me with any of her magic powers permanently, or if they go away after the battles are over.”

Rob and Louis both shrugged. Scott picked up a fry off his plate and put it between his thumb and forefinger. He gave a flick and the salty crinkle cut shot across the room right into an unsuspecting Becky’s mouth. She looked shocked for a second and then chewed it up. Seconds later her tits got a little saggier and a tad fuller.

Rob and Louis looked impressed. Scott had an actual twinkle in his magical eye as he passed up another fry on the way to picking up the whole burger off his plate and loaded it in his hand.

The End

joswitch likes this.
  13. Sep 23, 2010 #13

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!

this series is fantastic. the powers and battles are really creative, the WG is awesome, I take my hat off to you, sir.

14. Sep 24, 2010 #14

Bluestreak

Bluestreak

Bluestreak

This was a fun story....I could not stop reading and while I wanted there to be twins....I liked it! Very creative...weight gain violence in a video game format...hmmmm