Looking SE PA SSBBW seeking kind male companion for friendship

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdiazz

I am looking for a 550 to 700 lb ssbbw LTR
Yeah looks like you have have been looking for that for 12 years re your profile. What happened?
----
LIVEOURDREAM GREETINGS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU. IN ANY RELATIONSHIP OR MARRIAGE, I BELIEVED MEN SHALL DO MORE. I PERSONALLY DON'T SEE YOUR WEIGHT AS BAD AS MANY MIGHT THINK. ALL I SEE IS A GORGEOUS WOMAN. IF YOU ACCEPT ME AND OPEN THE DOOR TO YOUR HEART FOR ME, I WILL DO ALL THAT AM ABLE TO, TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE MY PRIORITY. PLEASE LET US GIVE IT A CHANCE. I HAVE BEEN KISSING YOUR SEXY BODY AND BELLY SINCE I SAW YOUR IMAGE AND DISTANCE WITH THE EXPECTATION THAT MY DREAM WILL COME THROUGH. BIG KISS💐🌾🎋
I'm thinking maybe this forum wasn't such a good idea.
======
There was a gentleman who was insulting people.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Mod talk here: Harrassment is not cool and not allowed on this site. If you see somebody being pestered or harrassed like this, you need to report it immediately and let the mod team deal with it. I'm appalled how many people saw/posted on this thread and reported nothing.

For anybody reading that finds themselves inclined to pester a woman like this; don't. It doesn't work, its creepy and you will be banned from this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.