• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Seats 'n' such question

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pefird

I know people have been over and over this, but I had trouble finding this exact question. So, I would appreciate it if anyone could just answer this here.

Have you ever been to an amusement park or other such place and you or your significant other couldn't fit in the seat and then you or they have to decide to ride by themselves or you by yourself? Unfortunately, whoever is too big for the seat feels bad for keeping the other one from riding said ride. Also the one who can ride feels bad leaving the other one alone and going and having a good time. I've also run into this in "haunted house/trail" situations, because of small passage ways and especially if there are other mobility issues that are compounded by weight.

Latest posts

Back