BBW Second Chances ( BBW EATING ROMANCE)

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by wrenchboy, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Jan 29, 2019 #1

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

Second Chances
    by wrenchboy​

Chapter 1

My flight back home from Denver was going to be depressing. I had been at the funeral of my best friend and felt than nothing could cheer me up short of the plane going down in flames. Not being one to wait in lines I was one of the last to board. Moving to the back of the plane I thought : Glad I am not next to that guy. Wish I could sit with her. Hope I am not in that stewards section.

When I saw my seat mates I did a double take at the seat numbers and then at my ticket. I could not believe my luck. I smiled and introduced myself.
    "Hello, my name is Joe and I do believe that seat is mine".
    The two women introduced themselves as Dawn and Destiny as they got up to make room.

Destiny was the first. She was absolutely gorgeous. Dressed in a short skirt that that showed off a spectacular set of legs and a tight low cut silk blouse. Her long brown hair was in a tight ponytail with one of those Hello Kitty ties. I would probably put her at 5'7" 275lbs. The tight skirt strained against her extra wide hips, and her extra large bosom nearly fell out of their confines as she rose.

Dawn then struggled to push herself out of the narrow seat. She was wearing tight jeans. And an even tighter leather corset. It was hard to tell because everything was cinched up tight and she was wearing high-heeled boots. But I would probably guess 5'3" and 200lbs. Her bleach-blonde tresses flowed like in one of those "after"-shots in a hair commercial.
    Destiny's dark olive skin was the perfect compliment to Dawn's pale complexion.

I sat down and thought that this flight is not going to be so bad after all.

The girls squeezed themselves back into their seats. But with my addition they seemed to be very uncomfortable. With their plump arms and large rumps they had no room to move.

I suggested that we switch seats with me in the middle to give them more room. Taking note of my slight frame they readily accepted.

As the plane got ready for take off the three of us engaged in a little small talk. I was awash in an exotic fragrance from Destiny. And a clean fresh aroma from Dawn. I learned that they were best friends returning home early from a vacation where the guys they were supposed to meet turned out to be a couple of losers.

When the plane accelerate to leave the ground, Dawn became visibly nervous, she started shaking, and squeezed her eyes shut.

I asked her if she was ok.

On the verge of tears she cried out. "I am afraid of flying!"

I firmly grasped her hand and reassured her that Destiny and I were here for her. And everything was going to be ok. I continued to talk to her in smooth even tones and she started to relax as the plane reached cruising altitude.

Dawn opened her eyes and looking in mine said in a sweet angelic voice: "Thank you".

We were still holding hands and I replied "It was my pleasure" as I released her hand.

At that both ladies erupted in a huge bout of laughter and squealed "Let's get this party started"!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2019
  2. Jan 30, 2019 #2

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

Chapter 2

The drinks flowed as fluidly as the conversation due in part to the generous tips to the stewardess.

After an hour into the flight Destiny excused herself and headed to the back of the plane. Dawn and I meanwhile happily chatted as if we had known each other for a long time.

But after a while she became concerned that her friend was gone for such a long time.

I calmly explained that there were long lines . Which she readily accepted.

Then in a low voice I said "Maybe she is joining the mile high club".

"What's that?" she whispered with curiosity.

"Sex on a plane."

"Oh, oh, OOOOOHHH!" and blushed as it settled in what I said.

At that moment the stewardess came up. I was about to ask for more drinks when she asked Dawn to come with her please.

The smile left her face as she replied "Uh ....ok".

I started to get up to allow her to pass me when Dawn said "No, no don't get up". And squeezed past me stumbling over my feet passing that huge chest just inches from my face apologizing "Sorry".

All I could do was smile and say "It was my pleasure".

A few minutes later Dawn came back with an uneasy concerned look on her face.

I asked "What's wrong?"

She leaned over wand whispered "She's stuck".

With a confused look I said "What?"

"She's stuck!" with more urgency.

I followed her sexy butt to the back of the plane where I found a blanket had been thrown over the entrance to the bathroom area. Destiny was sitting in a tiny stall with her skirt around her ankles and a lacy white thong resting on top.

I didn't realize that I was staring when she yelled "Dammit, are you going to gawk? Or are you gonna help?"

3. Jan 30, 2019 #3

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

(sorry, clumsy fingers)
    (chapter 2 continued)

I immediately regained my composure and assessed the situation. She had been crying, making her perfectly applied makeup run. Now I like the smeared raccoon look and I thought she looked hot. But now was not the time to pass a compliment that she would surely take as an insult. Her wide hips were wedged into the too small confines of the lavatory and she had a small towel covering her crotch. But it did nothing to hide her overflowing belly or her sexy thick thighs.

I confidently grabbed her hands , bracing myself explained "I am going to pull on three".

She looked at me with a nervous smile and said "Ok".

"One, two, THREE!" as I pulled with all my might.

Her ass came out with so much force that I stumbled over backwards and fell on my back. Destiny came flying on top of me crushing me with her oversized body.

"My hero!" she exclaimed and kissed me full on the lips.

I kissed her back and replied "You are welcome".

"Oh I am so, so sorry!" as she rolled off me. Then, "Are you ok?" with a worried look.

"I am more than ok" I reassured her. Then I realized that I had fallen right between the legs of Dawn. I grinned up at the extra large woman as she sheepishly smiled back at me carefully stepping over me to help her friend.

"Are YOU ok?" I asked Destiny as I stood up.

She replied with an embarrassed small "Yes".

I then turned away to give them privacy to arrange body parts, clothes, hair, and whatever else they needed to do.

When they were done I ripped down the blanket and lit into the first attendant I saw. "Why do you have to make the bathrooms so small! Who the hell can fit into these dam things? " I screamed at the terrified woman. "Half of these people can't use these...these...coffins. You call this customer service?!?"

"Come on Joe, let's sit back down" Dawn urged as she led us back to our seats.

I started to calm down as I heard "Thank you" from an overweight businessman. And " Atta boy" from a plump grandmother. And a small applause from a select few.

The three of us settled back in our seats and buckled in as I heard a nervous " Is there anything else I can get for you?"

"Maybe one more round?" I asked the ladies softly.

Destiny, still visibly shaken from her ordeal said with a barely audible "Yes please".

"Yes another round" as I looked up and realized that the same attendant that had been serving us was the same one that I just yelled at.

"I am so sorry" I apologized sincerely. "The bathroom size is not your fault".

She then replied ,"This round is on the house...uh I mean plane" with a hesitant weak smile.

The girls and I erupted in an explosion of laughter.

"Coming right up!" she said with confidence.

I then asked again if Destiny was ok.

"Yes I am fine. And thank you for your help. And for sticking up for us. And for the drinks. And...and... just thank you".

With that both girls simultaneously kissed me on each cheek.

This time it was my turn to blush.

As we disembarked the plane to catch our connecting flights. The girls to New Orleans and I to Tampa, the flight attendant stopped us. She asked us to step aside and handed me an envelope.

"I apologize for your troubles. We have had many complaints and after this something has got to be done". And with a genuine smile "Please fly with us again".

As the two lovely ladies and I walked down the gangway towards the airside terminal Dawn asked, "What's in the envelope?".

"I do not know"

We stepped aside at the gate entrance to see. Inside was a voucher for a complimentary stay at the airport hotel.

We just looked at each other and Destiny said "Well, we don't have anywhere to go for the next couple of days and we can always find another flight home".

Dawn looked me in the eyes and asked with a wicked grin "Can we join the mile high club even if it is the airport?".

"What is the mile high club?" Destiny inquired.

Dawn started laughing as we headed towards the hotel "You will see soon enough!"

4. Jan 30, 2019 #4

bob1139

bob1139

bob1139

This starts out like it's going to be a really good yarn.

5. Jan 31, 2019 #5

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

Thanks bob ,
    It has been fun writing. And I hope you keep reading.

The story is finished but will take a while to post. A new chapter or two out of 20 or so will post every week and a half.

6. Jan 31, 2019 #6

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

Chapter 3

"Wow what a beautiful rooomm!" Dawn exclaimed as we entered the two bedroom suite.

The suite was truly exceptional. In my travels I have stayed in many airport hotels but none as fine as this. Real hardwood floors. An enormous flat screen television. Deep inviting overstuffed couches that you could loose yourself in. And even a faux fireplace ready for romance.

"I wanna go see the bedrooms!" Destiny squealed with excitement as the ladies ran off in anticipation.

I just stood there in awe trying to figure out what just happened. I had been so down after my best friend for the last 25 years tragically died in a hit and run accident. We had served together in the Army together in Colorado. Being from the same metropolitan area we hit it off right away. James decided to stay in Colorado after he got out. His two boys had friends they did not want to leave and his wife was born and raised right there in Colorado Springs.

Every couple of years I made a trip out to visit. But only in the summer. After living in Florida most of my life I hated the cold. Don't get me wrong. I love watching it snow and skiing is a lot of fun. But living in it and having to deal with sub zero temperatures. Digging your car out so you could go to work while fearing frostbite. I am not even going to mention what it does to a mans genitals.

My most favorite favorite part about Florida heat is the women. C'mon guys. Would you rather see a hot woman in the tiniest of bikinis. Or one bundled up so tight you can barely see her eyes. Nuff said.

Things were not going so well in the romance side either. My girlfriend of the last 5 years broke it off due to my lack of commitment. I was just not ready to settle down. I did love her dearly but not enough to get married. My career as a marketing consultant and hers as a private registered nurse brought in plenty of money . She had a new Jaguar every couple of years and we lived in one of those new condo high rise on the river downtown.

Everyone thought that we were the perfect couple. If they only knew the truth. When we rarely saw each other we fought constantly. Its too cold in here. You listen to the strangest music. Pick up your underwear. The toilet roll needs to go over not under. Yes we fought over that too.

Last I heard she was rooming with a lesbian that she kinda had the hots for. I could have flown directly home from Denver to Tampa. But taking a multi stop flight was my way of not wanting to go home to an empty apartment.

Two days before I got the news that James died my Chevelle was stolen. Ever since I was a teenager I had dreamed of owning a Chevrolet Chevelle SS with a 454 big block. It was silver with black racing stripes and the shiniest chrome wheels you ever saw.

The theft must have been done by professionals. It was kept in a secure storage where the alarms were bypassed and the cameras were blacked out. The garage next to me was broken into too but it was never reported. I talked to the guy now and then about my Chevelle. But he was very secretive about what he had in there.

After the cops left he arrived and asked me some questions. He was one of those types that kept his cool no matter the situation. But you could tell he was in a rage. The vein throbbing in his neck, cracking his knuckles type of mad.

"I am going to find those sons-a-bitches" he sneered. "Maybe you will get your car back too."

With that he turned and got in his car. I thought I saw a gun in a shoulder holster but I couldn't be sure.

The chime of the doorbell brought me out of my reverie.

"That must be our bags!" sang out one of the girls from the other room.

I opened the door to a bellman with a cart packed with luggage. I travel light. I picked out my single suitcase and told him to help the girls with theirs.

A couple of minutes later he came over to the bar where I was making a drink. I thanked him for his service and tipped him a 20.

He said "Thank you sir. But please let me give you a tip. Treat those ladies right they are something special".

I said "I know, they saved my life".

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  7. Jan 31, 2019 #7

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

Chapter 4

A moment later Dawn and Destiny came back in to the great area. "Joe, you have got to check this place out! It is just fabulous!" Dawn beamed with excitement.

"Ok maybe later. I am starved. How about we shower and dress for dinner at the rooftop restaurant".

"Sounds great, but how about we save the group shower for later!" Destiny said with a wink.

I turned a bright crimson as I realized what I just said. "Uh...I mean we need to uh...shower..." I stammered out tripping over my words.

Another round of laughter overcame the girls.

"I know what you meant, sweetie". At that they ran off giggling to each other and shut the bedroom door behind them.

An hour later I had just sat down on the couch and was looking for the days NFL scores when the bedroom door opened.

My jaw dropped as the ladies walked out. If I thought the looked beautiful before this was totally unexpected.

Dawn in a long dress the purest color of pink you could ever imagine. Hair curled up in a loose way that just seemed to float when she walked....no that's not right...when she glided across the room in a pair of three inch heels.

Destiny, hair done up in an elegant bun with just the right amount of loose curls here and there. The dress fit her curves flawlessly. An sparkling pearl white, low in front with an almost too high hemline. Her feet were encased in a pair of low heels that made her butt jiggle with every step.

"What do you think?" They asked as they twirled about for my inspection.

"Outstanding! Absolutely outstanding! I cant believe that I have the luck to be right here with two of the sexiest most beautiful women I have ever seen!"

"You are not looking too bad yourself" Destiny replied with a smile.

"Yeah you are looking good in that suit!" and added singing "our sharp dressed man!"

I had been wearing a pair of jeans and a casual shirt for the flight. But I wanted to look good for the ladies. So I showered, freshly shaved, and put on the same suit that I wore for the funeral. As I said, I pack light and in my wildest dreams I could have never have foreseen something like this happening.

With the biggest smile I have had in a long time I said, with a light bow and an open arm towards the door. "After you ladies".

8. Feb 3, 2019 #8

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

Chapter 5

I could not decide which was the better view. The two lovely ladies seated across from me or the view out the window.

We arrived at the perfect time for dinner. The restaurant slowly revolved so your view was constantly changing. And since it was on the top floor you could practically see forever. The day slipping into night gave us not only a picture perfect sunset but as different colored runway lights came on and started twinkling it just seemed so magical.

On the other hand I had two of the loveliest, sexiest, most energetic women I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Yeah, I made up my mind. The ladies are the better view.

We dined on appetizers of three different kinds of bread, multiple selections of crackers, five tasty spreads, cheeses, shrimp cocktail and strips of salmon sliced so thin it melts in your mouth.

I asked the ladies what they were going to order for dinner.

Destiny replied "Oh I will just have a salad".

"Me too". Dawn chimed in. " What about you Joe?"

"As I said, I am starved, I am going to order the New York strip". "Are you sure all you want is a salad with all these choices?"

"Have you seen these prices?!" Dawn exclaimed. "They didn't comp dinner too. Did they?"

"Not as far as I know".

"We cant afford this!" Destiny cries. "The lobster is half a weeks food budget for me!"

For the first time since I met them earlier that day I saw a real sadness in their eyes. I had been there before. You work so hard to make ends meet trying to do the right thing. And so many times there is more month that money.

I reached into my back pocket, and pulling out a credit card I laid it on the table. "This is on me" with a smile.

"Are you sure?" Dawn eyed me suspiciously. The girls looked at each other and back at me.

"I am not rich by any means but I can well afford a tab by this fine establishment". Then after a brief pause I continued. "Meeting you two is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. And if it means racking up a balance on a credit card so you can enjoy a great meal with me I will be more than happy when I receive the statement with this evening on it".

"So if you will please excuse me for a few while you reconsider your entrée choices I will be right back."

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
    bigisland likes this.
  9. Feb 4, 2019 #9

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

Chapter 6

While I was washing my hands a disturbing thought occurred to me. Are these ladies for real? Or did this just happen by chance? Or is someone playing a trick on me? Did someone set me up? Are the girls con artists ready to steal from me? That would be my luck as of late.

But they seemed so real. So genuine. Well, lets see how this goes. It will probably be a fun little holiday that will eventually come crashing down to earth. At least I will have enjoyed the ride.

"So have you changed your mind?" I asked as I sat back down.

The waiter had arrived and was ready for our order.

"No limits as far as choices?" Destiny asked still unsure.

"Please order from the left side of the menu. Not the right." I urged.

I am normally a right side of the menu kind of guy. Everyone knows that quality dictates price. While I enjoy the finer things of life and I have plenty of money for expensive toys and such. You cant forget where you came from and the habits that got you there.

"All right then. I will have the full lobster". Destiny said to the waiter.

"And I would like the New York strip medium rare". Dawn said as she looked at me then at the waiter.

"Well done ladies". I said with a smile, then, "I will have a salad."

The shocked look on their faces was priceless.

"Just kidding! I will also take the New York strip medium rare." as I struggled to contain myself.

"That wasn't funny ". Dawn with a serious look on her face. First a smile, trying to hold it back. Then a giggle. Then she just lost it.

As Destiny broke character too and started to laugh, Dawn and I laughed even harder.

It took several minutes to calm down.

I saw annoyed looks by some of the other diners I couldn't help but say with a serious face "This one will be on the plane!"

That just did it.

Dawn doubled over roaring with laughter. "I cant breathe! I cant breathe!"

Destiny was wiping her eyes she was laughing so much.

"I am gonna pee myself!" she squealed.

10. Feb 4, 2019 #10

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

Chapter 7

"Could you please restrain yourselves. Some of the other guests are complaining". Said the waiter with contempt at he suddenly appeared at our table.

"Yes sir, I apologize for our behavior". I said as we quickly regained our composure.

"Thank you" the waiter replied smugly as he turned and walked away.

With my nose pointed in the air I said in a low nasally voice mocking him. "Could you please restrain yourselves. Some of the other guests are snobby bastards"

Destiny shot me a menacing grin trying not to laugh. "Don't you get me started again!"

From Dawn with her head bowed low imitating me. "Yes sir I apologize for those snobby bastards". Then started to giggle again.

"Shush, shush. Don't get us kicked out of here before our dinner gets here!" Destiny warned us struggling to contain herself.

As the waiter approached we did our best to calm down. Then eyeing us suspiciously as if deciding whether we were going to be good he handed us our meals. "Thank you for your cooperation. Enjoy your meals."

The arrival of our dinners sobered us considerably from our earlier hysterics. We ate in silence with the exception of "Oh this is so good!" and "Just perfect!"

Without warning Destiny looked at me and said "You are married."

It wasn't a question it was a statement.

I nearly choked on my food at my surprise. "No! I told you earlier I am single!"

After the girls turned and looked at each other it was Dawns turn. "Did Rachael and Debbie put you up to this?"

"Who are Rachael and Debbie?" I asked with confusion.

"Then why are you doing this?" from Dawn with a hurt look.

"Doing what?" I was at a loss for words from this line of questioning.

"Why are you being so good to us?" Destiny wanted to know.

"I am single and I know a Debbie, but she is three years old. And I have no idea who this Rachael is."

"You are good looking, rich-"

"I am not rich". I said cutting her off.

"You are a gentleman, funny" Destiny continued.

"You have a hot body" from Dawn as she blushed.

"Why have you been so good to a couple of dumpy fat chicks?"

A smile crept over my face as I realized what was going on.

"See, I told you" Destiny said as she looked at her friend.

"Yeah I guess you were right" Dawn sighed dejectedly as she put down her fork apparently losing her appetite.

"You two are for real?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah...."

This time it was their turn for confusion.

"I had been asking myself those same questions"

"What?" Dawn asked looking at me, then at her friend, then back at me still confused.

"I was wondering why a couple of beautiful, sexy, exciting women would just happen to literally fall in my lap." I said with a smile.

Then after a pause I continued. "A long time girlfriend by the name of Danielle recently broke up with me. I called her Danny D after that girl on Pawn Stars."

"Danny D is on American Pickers." Dawn politely interrupted.

"Yes you are right" I apologized. She hated being called Danny D. "Also as I told you my best friend just died and my dream car was stolen."

"So I thought somebody put you up to this" as I looked at both women in the eyes. "Some one was trying to cheer me up. Or con me or something"

"Then I decided should this be a fun little weekend then I will enjoy it for what it is."

"Sooo, you are for real?" Dawn asked still a little unsure. "No joking around. No bulls-. No surprise at the end?"

I raised my glass in a toast. "To being real".

The women looked at each other for a moment, then picked up their glasses and clinked with mine. "To being real".

bigisland likes this.
  11. Feb 6, 2019 #11

bbwsrule

bbwsrule

bbwsrule

I really like the start to this story. It has the suggestion of
    my favorite kind of story: girls already fat and getting
    fatter, while loving it. Not too much other filler.

12. Feb 6, 2019 #12

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

Thanks.
    The story is finished being written. But please be patient. I won't be able to post more chapters for about another week and a half.
    There will be a The End. Plus an epilog.

13. Feb 18, 2019 #13

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

Chapter 8

"We are going to get a little more comfortable" Dawn said with a teasing smile after we got back in the hotel room.

After nearly getting kicked out of the restaurant we decided to bring our dessert back to the room. Chocolate covered strawberries, real whipped cream and a big bottle of champagne.

Women have it so easy when it comes to looking sexy. With a huge selection of different types of lingerie a woman just can't go wrong when she tries to look good. Men have either different designs on boxers, something for gay men or something that looks stupid or childish.

Once again my jaw dropped as the ladies came back in the living room area.

Dawn was wearing a purple negligee with yellow trim. And Destiny was wearing a baby blue teddy. Both were wearing loosely tied white silk robes.

"You like?" Dawn asked as they came towards me.

"Oh yessss, I like!" I replied eyeing them over from top to bottom.

"Mmmm, he does have a hot body!" purred Destiny as she checked me out.

I had changed into a pair of cotton boxers with a Simpsons motif. (Hey, Simpsons are not childish. Well,...maybe.) And a slim fitting t shirt.

As I handed each a glass of champagne I asked "Would you care to join me for dessert?"

"Oooooh he got the fireplace going!" Dawn exclaimed as she ran over to get a better look.

"It wasn't too hard" I admitted as I picked up the remote. "Its electric, fake fire, adjustable heat, or no heat with just the flames to look at". I had the heat at the lowest setting, just a little warmth to complete the illusion. I then suggested that we would be comfortable on the extra plush rug.

As I picked up the dessert and champagne the girls moved the small coffee table off to the side and threw some pillows on the floor.

After I put on some soft reggae music on Destiny turned her big rear end towards me and started twerking.

"Oh just sit your fat ass down!" Dawn playfully complained slapping her friends butt like a pair of bongos.

I was grinning from ear to ear enjoying the show. But had to quickly sit before it became obvious how much I was turned on.

We fed each other the chocolate covered strawberries with too much whipped cream. That combination , with the effects of the champagne we got frisky and play full.

Unfortunately with an early start, the eventful flight, and the exquisite dinner we also got really sleepy.

"Oh I don't want this to end!" Dawn cried.

"If I fall asleep on this floor I ain't gonna be able to move for three days". Destiny explained.

"Goodnight Joe" as Dawn gave me a hug and kiss. Her hand softly grazing my cheek as she stepped away.

"Goodnight" from Destiny as she hugged me. Then added a quick slap on my butt. Before she joined her friend she turned and winked at me with a smile before she closed the door.

I went to bed with the biggest smile I have had in a very long time.

14. Feb 18, 2019 #14

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

Chapter 9

In the morning at the breakfast buffet I was still smiling despite a slight hangover.

"Oh I could seriously get used to hanging out with you Joe" Dawn sighed as she happily patted her full belly.

"Well what now?" questioned Destiny.

"Well," I started "I was thinking about what you said last night Dawn. And I don't want this to end either. At least not so soon".

"What do you have in mind?"

"Even though we made the best of a bad situation yesterday. I don't want to see either of you go through the same thing again".

The girls smiled at my concern but remained silent as they listened to me.

"I say we rent a car and drive to New Orleans."

The girls looked at me with expressionless faces, then at me, then at each other again then back at me.

Then hollered out "ROAD TRIP!" and started high-fiving me, bumping hips, dancing around.

"We are going on a road trip, road trip!"
    "Road, road, road your trip!"
    "Don't trip on the road, road trip"
    They sang out in child like glee.

"Come on ladies" I laughed "Let's go before some snobby bastard tries to kick us out again!"

I then linked my arms in theirs as we headed to the car rental desks.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
  15. Feb 18, 2019 #15

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

Chapter 10

We were about to give up hope of finding a rental car. Seems that cars were only rented to those that could return them to the same location. Not one way cross country.

"We could get a U-haul" Dawn optimistically suggested.

"Is there a train from here to New Orleans?" from Destiny.

"Oooh a train!" beamed Dawn.

"Lets try this last one." I dully suggested with little hope.

"I am sorry we only rent to those that can return to this location" apologized the hefty older woman behind the counter.

"Yeah I get it" I glumly replied. "My friends here had a bad experience on a flight yesterday and we wanted to stay away from air travel for a while, but thanks." and turned to walk away.

"Wait, wait, wait!" hollered the counter lady.

I turned, startled by the outburst. "Huh?"

"Flight from Chicago?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah" I hesitated. The girls were coming from Chicago when I met them on a connecting flight.

"Were you the one that yelled at the flight attendant for the tiny bathrooms?"

"Yes that was me" having no clue where this was going.

"My daughter was on that flight! You, my son are a hero and an inspiration."

I bashfully smiled at the compliment. "I didn't do much. I was just sticking up for what is right."

"But you ARE a hero" Dawn insisted as she wrapped her arm around me.

"Thanks" as I reciprocated her hug.

"Listen honey," from the matronly counter woman. "Let me make a phone call. I know a man in New Orleans that owes me a favor."

16. Feb 18, 2019 #16

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

Chapter 11

An hour later Dawn, Destiny and I were driving south from the airport in a Cadillac.

"Did you hear when she said 'Remember the chicken and waffles' to the guy on the phone?" asked Destiny.

"Someone is going to need a lot of maple syrup!" I laughed.

"Mmm chicken and waffles and maple syrup" panted Dawn nearly salivating at the thought.

"Pull over! Pull over!" Destiny squealed as she pointed to a convenient store."Whats a road trip with out_"

"MUNCHIES!" We all screamed.

Back out on the road a little bit later we settled in for the long trip. The big back seat and part of the front seat was covered with our stash. Cookies, candy bars, dip and chips, licorice and fresh popcorn. On the floor in the back was a cheap disposable cooler filled with ice and bottles of soda.

Dawn and Destiny had changed from fancy casual attire to road trip worthy wear. Short shorts and well worn t shirts. I was going to have a hard (no pun intended) time keeping my eyes on the road. Dawn, next to me in the front seat looked absolutely delicious. Super thick bare thighs, a belly that jiggled with every bump, and just a little bit of cleavage from her bountiful breasts.

Destiny leaned forward and with a half mouth full of cookie sadly asked "Why do guys have to be such jerks?"

I was taken aback by the question and noticing my shock Destiny quickly apologized "No, no, no, not you Joe. You are most definitely not a jerk!"

I relaxed and said "Thanks!" as I deftly plucked a dropped popcorn from Dawns cleavage and popped it in my mouth.

"Yes you are a jerk! I was saving that for later!" Dawn laughed chastising me and started throwing popcorn at me.

"No I mean other guys!" mourned Destiny.

"Are you referring to the guys you met in Chicago?" I gently inquired.

"Yeah, we met them online. They were cute_"

"Not as cute as you, Joe" Dawn interrupted

"Charming_"

"Not as charming as you, Joe" Dawn interrupts again.

"And seemed to be genuinely interested in meeting us. So we put caution to the wind and with the thought of deep dish pizza we took the trip to Chicago to meet them."

"We followed some very good advice" Dawn continues "And met them at a restaurant."

"During the mozzarella cheese stick appetizer is when things went bad"

"What the marinara sauce?" I quipped. No laughs from the girls. Oops! "I apologize, please continue".

"No that sauce was very good" Destiny deadpans.

"They started talking dirty. About how they were going to give us the best night of our lives. I mean getting over sexual to us after meeting us face to face only 15 minutes ago!"

"Right there in the restaurant?!" I asked not quite being able to believe the audacious behavior of these creeps.

"Yes right there in a very crowded family restaurant in the middle of everyone!"

"Were they drunk?" I asked

"No, not as far as we could tell." Destiny continued. "Dawn and I exchanged worrisome glances. But we were hoping that it was their nerves because they seemed so nice online".

"Okay, then what happened?"

"The waitress came and I ordered an extra large deep dish pizza with all the fixins for Dawn and me to share."

"I figured that it would take a while for the pizza so I ordered breadstix and some more of that yummy marinara sauce" added Dawn.

"The guys ordered a medium sized thin pepperoni pizza"

"Then after the waitress left one guy said 'Dam thats a lot of food!'"

"Duh, yeah we are big girls, we like to eat!"

"Then, get this! The other guy said 'Well I hope you eat fast, because I want to get this done quick and take my girlfriend dancing at the club tonight""

"WHAT??!!??" I shouted in shock.

"What do you mean, your girlfriend?" From Destiny continuing the story. "He then cruelly laughed and said with arrogance 'YOU didn't think that you were going to by MY girlfriend?! I mean seriously!""

"Oh hell, I want to punch this guy in the face right now!" I said, my temper was starting to boil.

"But wait it gets worse!"

"NO!! How could it get worse!" I was gripping the steering wheel so hard my knuckles were white.

"Dawn and I looked at each other and I politely said 'There seems to be a little misunderstanding here.'"

"Then he said 'Oh no. No misunderstanding here. You came here to get laid by a couple of hot studs!'"

"That is when we decided we had enough. I stood up and fortunately the waitress was nearby. I gave her a twenty. Enough to pay for the breadstix, cheese sticks and sodas plus a bit of a tip. And told her to cancel the pie."

"Then to the guys" Destiny continues. "I said 'No, you misunderstood.' And Dawn and I walked out the door"

I was totally speechless my mouth agape listening to their incredulous story.

"You looking to catch flies in there?" teased Dawn.

Embarrassed I shut my mouth. " I changed my mind I also want to kill them!"

"You know the commercial 'But wait, theres more!"' Destiny warned me.

I sat in stunned silence. I had pulled into a rest area as a safety measure because my driving was getting less than professional listening to their story.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    bigisland likes this.
  17. Feb 20, 2019 #17

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

Chapter 12

"The guys followed us out to our rental car" Destiny continued. "I reached into my purse for my pepper spray and the guys were surprisingly smart enough to stop advancing".

"Good for you. I am glad that you carry it" I said.

"The guys restarted their stupid train of thought_"

"You have to have a brain to have a thought" interrupted Dawn.

"Good point. Anyway one guy said 'Who would want to screw a fat chick anyway?"

I raised my hand and smiled.

"Come on Joe, let us finish our story and we can talk about that later" Destiny smiled.

"Then the other said "Hell, all we wanted to do was bang a fat chick. You know, knock it off our bucket list while we are still young enough to do stupid stuff.'"

"Now I was mad and really wanted to pepper spray them out of spite. But Dawn held me back."

"I told her it was not worth it. Then I started laughing at them." Dawn adds."This time it was their time to be speechless for a moment"

"What are you laughing at fatso?" the guys asked.

"I am laughing because YOU were just dumped by a couple of fat chicks!"

The three of us laughed long and hard at that one. It was such a relief after the tension of such a horrible story.

After we calmed down a bit Destiny continued "Almost done here." Then after a pause. "Those morons just would not shut up. 'Good luck at getting laid fatty!'"

"Then they said to each other "Those desperate fat whores will be crawling back to us begging for some of this' as they grabbed their crotches. And turned to go back inside"

"But" This time it was Dawn. "The waitress over heard what was going on at her table, followed us outside and was blocking the door."

"Yay waitress!" I exclaimed

"Get the hell out of here! She yelled at the guys. We don't need rude haters like you here!"

"Then to us she said 'Hey girls, please come back inside. I didn't cancel your pie and I think it is done by now'"

"Yay pie!" from me.

"The waitress explained to the manager what happened and he gave us a 20% discount!"

"What about that world famous pie? Was it as good as they say?"

"Are you kidding me? It was freakin fabulous!" from Destiny.

"Best I ever had!" from Dawn.

"Oh you won't believe this! " Destiny said excitedly. "I almost forgot! The guys threw a twenty on the table saying they would be right back and hold the table."

"So we brought back to the motel the pizza that the guys paid for but never received!"

"Wow! What an incredible story!"

"Hey, all that food talk has made me hungry" from Dawn.

"Bitch, you are always hungry!" teased Destiny.

"And you aren't?" Dawn shot back with a grin.

"Dammed starved girlfriend!" Then to me. "Can we stop for dinner somewhere?"

"Of course! Lets try this exit." We had been back on the road for a while and it was getting late.

18. Feb 20, 2019 #18

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

Chapter 13

We stopped for the night at a basic motel. It wasn't the suite we had at the airport, but it seemed clean,safe and comfortable. All they had left was one room with two queen sized beds. But the girls were plenty comfortable enough to share a room with me.

"That lasagna was soooo good!" Dawn exclaimed as she collapsed on the bed after brought our luggage and the cooler inside.

We had stopped at a liquor store and I poured some wine for each of us in those standard disposable plastic cups that every motel supplies in the rooms.

"Did you eat the equivalent of your body weight in that never ending spaghetti plate?" Dawn questioned her friend.

Destiny quietly giggled. "Mayyybe". Slightly embarrassed as she recalled her dinner gorge.

"In answer to your question from earlier, Destiny. I don't know. It blows my mind how anybody could be so cruel to such incredible women." I said with sincerity as I looked at each lady. "I would never do anything to hurt either one of you."

"We know Joe" said Destiny stretching her back.

Then, "Dam my back hurts." quietly groaning to no one.

Then to me. "Do you have any painkiller, ibuprofen, aspirin, anything?"

"Sure right here in my bag" I said getting up to retrieve the medicine.

"Oh no! I can't take Tylenol! I am highly allergic!"

I then promptly headed to the toilet, emptied the contents, flushed, and threw the bottle in the trash. "Can't have any of that around" I plainly stated.

"Oh god I love this guy!" Destiny gushed as she gave me a big hug.

"Ah hell. If I told you what I did to pay my way through college you are probably gonna ask me to marry you"

"Uh oh!" Dawn suddenly sat up. "Did you do porn?" with excited eyes and an eager smile.

"No!" I laughed as I sat down. "Private pics only. I trained to be and am a licensed massage therapist."

"MARRY ME!" the two shouted at me in unison.

I nearly fell off the bed laughing.

"I am so sorry! I was just kidding about being licensed. But I am pretty good at massage."

While laughing at my joke Destiny commanded "I don't care if you are licensed or not. I want your hands on my back NOW!"

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    bigisland likes this.
  19. Mar 3, 2019 #19

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

Chapter 14

In quick order I had Destiny moaning and groaning in a mixture of pain and pleasure. She was laying on her big belly with her face in a pillow wearing just a bra and shorts.

"Destiny. Can I_?" I started to ask but stopped.

"Yes. Please unhook my bra if you need to." Destiny replied.

"What is wrong with you Joe?" Dawn all of a sudden asked.

"What?" I was startled by Dawns unexpected question.

"I mean just that. What is wrong with you? Destiny and I go from the worst toads in the universe. To a prince charming that seemingly has zero faults."

I was taken aback by the question and paused the massage to ponder her question. After a couple of moments I said "I don't know. Of course I have faults. I am human." as I reached for my cup of wine. "I like the toilet roll to be over not under."

"We are getting a divorce!" from a muffled Destiny. "I cannot have it over! Must be under! Now get back to work massage boy!"

"Yes ma'am. At your service" as I continued.

"I do not care either way." from Dawn. "What else?"

"I like hard rock and heavy metal music. Some people think it is out of date, scary and weird."

"I like the song from Metallica. Nothing Else Matters" stated Dawn.

"AARRGG!! Yuck! For me Metallica has not done much any good for a long time. But the new album sounds pretty good"

"Do you know Through The Glass by Stone Sour? They are usually heavy metal aren't they?"

"I'm looking at you through the glass" I sang out softly. "Don't know how much time has passed. All I know is that it feels like forever"

"Ok ok!" Dawn laughed. "You are no karaoke king!" Then triumphantly. "Ladies and gentlemen. We have found a fault!" Then "Stop hogging massage boy. Its my turn."

"Thanks sweetie. So much better." Destiny sat up clutching her bra to her chest retaining her modesty. She then gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, headed to the bathroom and closed the door.

Dawn was sitting on the bed directly across from me. "Let me ask you something"

"Ok , something" I smiled finishing off my cup of wine.

"You ever date a plus size woman?"

"No"

"Would you ever consider it?"

"Sure, I just never had the opportunity."

"Uh, I got another question" Dawn slowly spoke as she stood and closed the gap between us. "Would you ever consider dating me?" she asked timidly barely above a whisper.

"I have a question for you" I said softly.

The tension was so tight it was almost suffocating.

We were face to face looking into each others eyes.

"Yes?"

"Dawn_"

"Yes?"

"Can I kiss you?"

"Ye_" was all she got out before I kissed her. Just a quick but very sweet kiss.

"Is that all?" Dawn asked.

"No_" is all I got out before we kissed again. This time with confidence and passion. I put my arms around her and pulled in tight as our kiss continued.

We were oblivious to Destiny emerging from the bathroom until she lightly coughed announcing her presence. Dawn and I broke our kiss but staying embraced smiled over at Destiny.

"Ya'll need to get a room!" Destiny exclaimed while laughing.

"We are in a room, silly" Dawn grinned.

"You two look so good together. Don't let me interrupt!"

"You already did!" I said laughing.

"Oh shut up and kiss her again! I am going for a walk." Destiny laughed as she grabbed a key card and walked outside.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
  20. Mar 3, 2019 #20

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

Chapter 15

"Wakey, wakey" I softly whispered in Dawns ear lightly kissing her neck.

"Mmmmm" Dawn quietly moaned. "That's nice." You could hear the warm and contented smile in her voice.

Dawn and I had fallen asleep still in our t shirt and shorts from the day before. After Destiny left for her walk we resumed kissing and even did a little heavy petting but soon broke it off. We both wanted more. A lot more. But we agreed that it was unfair to Destiny. It was her room too.

"Let me go talk to her" Dawn said.

Ten minutes later the girls came back in the room. Destiny came straight over to me at the sink where I was brushing my teeth. She had a huge smile on her face as she gave me a big hug.

"Oh I am so happy for you! You have made my bestest friend in the whole world happy. And that makes me happy!" as she kissed me on the cheek.

As Destiny backed off her smile faded into anger. "But..." she growled "If you hurt her in any way..." as she picked up an empty cup jamming it in my side. "I will kill you!"

Then started laughing as she repeatedly pretended to stab me with the cup. "Yaw! Yaw!" and stood in a goofy karate stance and teased ""Come at me!"

I mimicked her stance and chopped at her.

"Everybody was kung fu fighting!" Dawn sang out cheerfully.

What a voice! I thought.

Destiny and I continued to play fight as Dawn continued to sing. "They were fast as lightning!"

After a few more jabs we all fell on the beds laughing.

Dawn and I slept in one bed and Destiny in the other. We were spooning with her back to me with my hand comfortably resting on her big soft belly. Dawn rolled over to face me the cheap bed springs creaking with every move. I kept my hand on her as she rolled over enjoying the soft curves of her fabulous body.

"Good morning" she quietly murmured squinting at me with sleep heavy eyes. We softly kissed. Not moving all that much. Just enjoying being together.

She is not a morning person. This is a good thing. I said to myself.

A short time later the motel room door burst open with an energetic Destiny. "Get up you lazy bastards!" Destiny shouted. "I have coffee and doughnuts! "

"Oh I hate her!" grumbled Dawn.

"Get up! Get up!" Destiny insisted.

"Shut up! shut up!" from Dawn.

Destiny set the coffee and doughnuts on the table and jumped up on our bed. "Get up! Get up!" she sang gleefully as she jumped around on the bed.

"Alright fine we are up" mumbled Dawn as she sat up rubbing her eyes. Then sniffing the air. "Do I smell doughnuts?"

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019