BBW Second Chances ( BBW EATING ROMANCE)

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by wrenchboy, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Mar 4, 2019 #21

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

Chapter 16

Lunch was bacon double cheeseburgers with fries,onion rings and stuffed jalapenos. We washed it down with shakes. Chocolate for the ladies and vanilla for me. Destiny was driving with Dawn in the front seat and I in the back. Before this trip Destiny had never been in a luxury car and now she was having fun driving one.

"I think I have gained five pounds in the last two days." Destiny sighed contentedly.

"Where did it go?" I asked "Here?"as I reached over the seat and tickled her ribs.

Destiny jumped as she laughed. "Yes!"

"Maybe it went here?" as I tickled her other side.

"Yes!" and jumped again with more laughter.

"How about here! Or here? Or here?" as I moved all over as far as I could reach.

Destiny was laughing so hard she was crying. "Stop please! I am going to crash this car!"

The next 20 miles or so we sat in silence. Listening to the hum of the road each in our own thoughts. We knew that our journey together was about to come to an end.

Dawn was the first to speak up. "Hey Joe" as she turned in her seat to face me.

"Yes?" Dam she has such pretty green eyes I thought to myself.

"Did I tell you that I am starting my second year in culinary school next week?"

"Wow! No. That is fantastic!"

"Working in a plus size womans retail store is fun. You get to meet all kinds of neat people and I get a discount on their clothes. But I love to eat_"

"Really? I hadn't noticed!" I teased.

Dawn smiled at that and continued. "I love to cook and I think I am a natural"

"She is not kidding either! Her food is fantastic!" from an excited Destiny.

"Thanks!" Dawn smiled at her friend as she patted her arm with appreciation.

"I can't wait to try!" I said excitedly.

Then my smile quickly faded as I realized that it may very well be a long time until I see my friends again, Dawn and I kept ourselves busy in silence as we cleaned up the car in the last few miles to long term parking. I insisted on taking them right to their car instead of going to rental car return. I wanted to help them with their bags and make sure their car started after being down for a week.

"Its not much. But here it is." Said Destiny as she pulled the Caddy next to a tired looking minivan.

After the ladies were loaded we were all reluctant to say goodbye.

"My flight leaves in an hour." I said flatly. I had been able to make arrangements while Destiny drove.

"Couldn't you have gotten a later flight?" from Dawn trying desperately to hold back tears.

"I am sorry"

"Thank you for being one of the good guys!" Destiny cried as we hugged.

As Dawn and I stepped together we joined hands. Destiny got in the driver seat to give us a last few moments alone together.

"We have email, phone numbers,addresses..." I said.

"I know" she replied face down full of sorrow.

"Listen" as I lifted her chin to look at me. "We will see each other again soon. I promise."

"Promise?" she asked with a weak smile.

"Yes I promise" I said with confidence. "Besides Destiny will kill me with a plastic cup if we don't!"

2. Mar 4, 2019 #22

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

Chapter 17

One year later.

Today was finally the day! Dawn and Destiny were flying in and me and my buddy Darrell were going to pick them up and I was going bonkers with excitement.

Dawn and I kept in touch 3 or more times a week through long phone calls,letters,cards, and emails. We shared everything. Good news, bad news or no news. Just hearing her voice and even listening to her breathe was such an amazing comfort. We talked about getting together multiple times but it never worked out.

I think it was about the six month apart phone call when it happened. She had me laughing so I hard I was gasping for air. My chest, stomach and every muscle in my body hurt.

After I calmed down a bit I blurted out "I think_" and then stopped.

Dawn laughed and asked "What do you think?"

I started again in a serious tone "I think_" hesitating again.

"What do you think?" Dawn asked in a quiet voice.

"I think" I gulped "that I am starting to fall in love with you."

Silence

"Dawn?"

More silence

"Dawn are you there?" I was growing concerned. I could just barely hear a muffled sobbing with an occasional sniffle.

"DAWN!" I yelled "Are you there?" I was getting scared. Had I just screwed up? Was it too soon? Was she tired of the long distance relationship and was about to move on? Did she physically hurt herself? Did she even hear me?

"Please say something!" I begged of her.

"Something" came through in her adorable small voice with a sniffle.

"Dawn baby. Are you ok?"

"Oh...yes...more..than...okay" She managed to get out between sobs and sniffles.

"Good! Because I_"

"I love you too!" She blurted out and started wailing again.

"Wow! What a relief! I was so scared that you would reject me_"

"Oh no! I would never reject you!" She cried out.

"I love you Dawn"

"I love you Joe"

3. Mar 4, 2019 #23

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

Chapter 18

Darrell is a big black man at 6' 3" 300lbs. And he likes big girls. Or BBWs as he informed me. We had known each other for 10 years and he had always dated a plus size woman. We talked many times about my adventure with the girls. And he was happy that I found someone that I could have a serious future with.

A couple of weeks before their visit I asked. And Destiny was not seeing anyone at the time.

"Ok Joe. I trust you. But can I trust this Darrell dude?"

"I sent you his picture and he is here right now. Just talk to him. What could it hurt?" It was a blurry motion shot taken in a dark bar. But it was all I had.

"I like the beard.....ok put him on.

"Hello Destiny. What a pretty name!"

pause

"No I don't think so"

pause

And then a big smile from Darrell.

I didn't feel the need to listen in on their conversation and walked off. 15 minutes later Darrell found me on the balcony sipping on a beer.

With a lopsided grin he handed me back my phone. "Wow! What a crazy girl! I like her!" then after a moment. "What did she mean when she said that she had been practicing with a cup? She said that you would know".

I laughed and replied "Uh oh!"

"Wait... What do you mean Uh oh?"

Darrell drove a big suv so we decided to take his vehicle to pick up the girls. I asked him to wait in the cell lot and I would call him when we were ready.

I got a lot of jealous smiles an "Awes!" as I walked through the terminal with two huge bouquets of flowers. Remembering the day we met I was fear full of what kind of mood they were going to be in. That uneasiness was blown out of the water when as soon as they saw me they came running towards me.

"JOE!" They shouted with delight.

I opened my arms wide with one bouquet in each hand. They crashed into me tackling me with hugs and kisses. "Dawn! Destiny! It is so dam good to see you!"

"Oh baby it is so good to see you too!" from an out of breath Dawn.

"Have you been working out? Looking good" smiled Destiny panting for air.

"Here. One for you. And one for you my love" as I handed out the flowers.

"Oh so pretty!" exclaimed Dawn.

"Not as pretty as you!" I said as I embraced and kissed my girl.

"Come on! Lets get something to eat. I am hungry!" said Destiny. Then after looking around. "Where is Darrell? I thought you said he would be here."

"He is at the cell lot. I decided to be selfish and enjoy a few minutes alone with my most favorite women in the world."

Saxphon and Tad like this.
  4. Mar 16, 2019 at 4:31 AM #24

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

Chapter 19

I called Darrell as we picked up their luggage from baggage claim. We were only waiting a moment when he came rolling up in his Range Rover. As soon as Darrell got out to help with the bags Destiny almost fainted grabbing my arm to steady herself. "Holy crap Joe he is freakin hot!"

With a big smile Darrell approached Destiny with an out stretched hand "Nice to meet you I am Darrell".

"Uh, nice to meet you too" Destiny said in a halting voice as she shook his hand.

And kept shaking his hand.

"Ok. Let's load up and head out" I announced.

"Yeah, load out and head up" from Darrell absentmindedly as he and Destiny gazed at each other still shaking hands.

"Awe!" from Dawn as she smiled wrapping her arm around me. "Are we witnessing love at first sight?"

"Yeah I think so" as I kissed my girl.

"COME ON GET MOVING! CANT STAY HERE!" A shouting police officer brought them out of their trance.

Darrell and I loaded their bags in the back. As we were walking around to get in Destiny nearly pushed me to the side in her haste to get in front with Darrell. I chuckled to myself thinking that was our plan to seat that way anyway.

"Where are we going to eat?" asked Dawn

"Very close by there is a steakhouse that we have reservations for" I replied.

"If you have reservations about going why are you taking us there?"

We all laughed and I spoke to no one in particular. "Great! Out of all the out of work comedians out there my girlfriend has to be one of them!"

"Hey! I have a job you turkey!" She giggled poking me in the side.

"Gobble gobble"

5. Mar 19, 2019 at 4:13 AM #25

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

Chapter 20

"A toast" I announced as the for of us raised our glasses. Beer for the guys and wine for the ladies. "To Dawn, congratulations for graduating at the top of your class. I am so proud of you!" as we shared a kiss.

"Thank you everyone" Dawn bashfully replied.

At that point the waiter arrived. "Yes congratulations Ma'am. What specifically are we congratulating you for?" He politely asked.

"She just graduated from culinary school back home in New Orleans." Destiny replied.

"Yes congratulations indeed. Do you folks want to order any appetizers?"

Dawn laughed "Thank you. Oh definitely! I would not be surprised if you heard my stomach growling all the way in the kitchen!"

Each time the waiter came to attend to us he asked Dawn more questions about school. What she liked to cook, if she had any specialty (cakes, pies and pastries).

I was getting a little jealous and somewhat defensive with all the attention he was giving my girl. Did he have the guts to be hitting on her right in front of me? I was about to tell him to back off with all the increasingly personal questions when_.

"Wait. What did you say?" I asked.

"Sir, my boyfriend is opening a new restaurant in one of those new condo towers on the river"

And I was about to tell him to back off.

"It is too bad you live so far away. I am sure he would like to talk to you."

"I think I saw a sign" I started "In the window on the ground floor of my building. Manatee Glen?" Yeah I know. I swear developers blindly pull two names out of a hat and that's the name. Manatee Glen? It does not make any sense.

"Yes sir. That is the one." The waiter replied as he handed me a business card and walked away. I quickly put the card in my jacket pocket without looking at it.

"You should go talk to him!" Destiny said excitedly.

"But I just got out of school!" Dawn protested.

"Perfect timing!" from Darrell.

"It is not even opened up yet! I live so far away! How good is the place? Is the guy friendly? Do they have good equipment? Is he going to like me? What if he doesn't like my work?"

She was in a panic. Talking a mile a minute.

"Shhh sweetie" as I gently squeezed her hand and looked directly at her. "Destiny says that you are a dam good chef and I believe it. You don't know until you talk to him" I said with a reassuring smile.

"But_"

"But nothing! " I insisted. "I have his card. You can call him in the morning to see if you can get an interview"

"But_" as she protested again.

I looked at Destiny across the table and she smiled and nodded.

"Honey, It is meant to be" I said firmly with confidence. "We met on the thinnest of threads. We got this table, at this time, with this waiter. We toasted at the right time. I even live upstairs from the place!"

"Please!" begged Destiny.

After a moment looking at me. Then at Destiny. Then at Darrell. Then back at me. "You ready for a roomie?" she timidly asked.

"No" was my reply.

A look of total shock from Dawn.

I then reached into my pocket, stepping out of the booth. I got down on one knee opening the small box towards her. "I am ready for a wife."

Those beautiful green eyes got so huge as her mouth gaped open in total surprise.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she squealed in delight as she lunged towards me.

I was in the middle of getting up and was off balance as she grabbed me. I fell over backwards pulling her on top of me.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes." as she kissed me accentuating each yes with a kiss.

The entire dining room erupted in applause and then quickly settled down.

"Yes." she said again as we gazed into each others eyes there on the floor.

All of a sudden Dawn realized her surroundings. "Oh baby are you ok?" she apologized as she rolled off of me and sat up.

"Never better, darling. Never better!"

6. Mar 19, 2019 at 12:26 PM #26

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

Chapter 21

"Allrighty then" interrupted the waiter. "Anybody save room for dessert?"

"I did!" perked up Dawn as I helped her up from the floor.

In between bites of chocolate cake and ice cream Dawn kept eyeing her ring. "It is so beautiful and it fits perfectly! How did you get the size so perfect?"

I smiled at Destiny and she smiled back at me.

Dawn saw the look and her eyes got huge. "Oh my god! You knew!" at Destiny.

"I not only knew. I helped pick it out!"

"Move". Dawn demanded as she pushed me out of the booth.

"I love you so much!" as she happily hugged her friend.

"I love you too" Destiny smiled.

Back in the booth finishing off her dessert Dawn asked Destiny "How could you keep this from me?"

"Easy" explained Destiny. "Joe said that he had been practicing with a cup too!"

A frustrated Darrell almost choked on his water. "Would somebody please explain what practicing with a cup means!"

At my condo the four of us were relaxing in the living room each with a glass of wine. Destiny looked so comfortable snuggling up with Darrell.

Dawn looking around said "It is nice. And I can tell that a woman has been here. But she has lousy taste."

"Thanks for the compliment." I said flatly.

Dawn laughed and said "Oh no honey! She has great taste in men. But she is a major dummy for losing you! I meant that her decorating style has a lot to be desired."

Darrell started laughing. "Hey buddy. She has been your fiancé for one hour. Has been here for 10 minutes. And she already wants to redecorate your place!"

"I agree." I replied. "My ex is a major dummy and this place looks like crap."

Noticing a yawn from Dawn I said "It is getting late. The guest bedroom is yours Destiny"

Darrell and Destiny got up from the couch. "Well it has been very nice meeting you Destiny" extending his hand.

Destiny grabbed his hand pulling him in close placing his hand on her big ass. "What? You don't want some of this?" looking up at him with puppy dog eyes.

He wrapped his other arm around her and replied "Yes I do Ma'am. I was just trying to be a gentleman"

"No gentleman tonight! I need me some big daddy!" and led him off to the guest bedroom.

Dawn stood up picking my wine glass out of my hand setting it on the coffee table. "Are you going to be a gentleman tonight?"

"Yes ma'am I am"

"I sure hope so" Dawn purred as she straddled me sitting on my thighs and pushed me back with her big belly as she kissed me. "Are you going to be rough with me?"

"Yes ma'am I am"

"Are you going to make me scream?" while nuzzling my neck.

"Yes ma'am I am"

"Are you going to love me forever?" looking deeply in my eyes.

"Yes ma'am I am"

THE END

7. Mar 19, 2019 at 12:28 PM #27

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

Epilog coming soon.