• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW Second Chances ( BBW EATING ROMANCE)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrenchboy

Second Chances
by wrenchboy​

Chapter 1

My flight back home from Denver was going to be depressing. I had been at the funeral of my best friend and felt than nothing could cheer me up short of the plane going down in flames. Not being one to wait in lines I was one of the last to board. Moving to the back of the plane I thought : Glad I am not next to that guy. Wish I could sit with her. Hope I am not in that stewards section.

When I saw my seat mates I did a double take at the seat numbers and then at my ticket. I could not believe my luck. I smiled and introduced myself.
"Hello, my name is Joe and I do believe that seat is mine".
The two women introduced themselves as Dawn and Destiny as they got up to make room.

Destiny was the first. She was absolutely gorgeous. Dressed in a short skirt that that showed off a spectacular set of legs and a tight low cut silk blouse. Her long brown hair was in a tight ponytail with one of those Hello Kitty ties. I would probably put her at 5'7" 275lbs. The tight skirt strained against her extra wide hips, and her extra large bosom nearly fell out of their confines as she rose.

Dawn then struggled to push herself out of the narrow seat. She was wearing tight jeans. And an even tighter leather corset. It was hard to tell because everything was cinched up tight and she was wearing high-heeled boots. But I would probably guess 5'3" and 200lbs. Her bleach-blonde tresses flowed like in one of those "after"-shots in a hair commercial.
Destiny's dark olive skin was the perfect compliment to Dawn's pale complexion.

I sat down and thought that this flight is not going to be so bad after all.

The girls squeezed themselves back into their seats. But with my addition they seemed to be very uncomfortable. With their plump arms and large rumps they had no room to move.

I suggested that we switch seats with me in the middle to give them more room. Taking note of my slight frame they readily accepted.

As the plane got ready for take off the three of us engaged in a little small talk. I was awash in an exotic fragrance from Destiny. And a clean fresh aroma from Dawn. I learned that they were best friends returning home early from a vacation where the guys they were supposed to meet turned out to be a couple of losers.

When the plane accelerate to leave the ground, Dawn became visibly nervous, she started shaking, and squeezed her eyes shut.

I asked her if she was ok.

On the verge of tears she cried out. "I am afraid of flying!"

I firmly grasped her hand and reassured her that Destiny and I were here for her. And everything was going to be ok. I continued to talk to her in smooth even tones and she started to relax as the plane reached cruising altitude.

Dawn opened her eyes and looking in mine said in a sweet angelic voice: "Thank you".

We were still holding hands and I replied "It was my pleasure" as I released her hand.

At that both ladies erupted in a huge bout of laughter and squealed "Let's get this party started"!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back