• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Secret Eateries

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigWheels

It's OK, I bite back
We have people from around the globe, and I would like to see people thoughts on this...

Where would you take a friend to eat in your town/area? Maybe it's a little hole-in-the wall place, or a slightly better cafe... no chain brands (unless they are truly worth mentioning and most are not) please.

Also, describe what dish/food your area is known for.:eat1:

For example, here in Vermont, we are universally known for MAPLE products.

But here in Burlington, we have a huge organic movement, so some of the meals are crazy good. Locally grown everything (meat, veg, fruits) make a few of my favorite things readily available in the local co-op market. It's called City Market if you're in the area, and they are worth the stop. And they have their own kitchen where you can order (almmost) anything. My favorites include the meatloaf, tomato stew, and when they use maple to sweeten the dish. YUMMY!:eat2::eat2:

Latest posts

Back