Secret Message Service!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

What kind of messages should be allowed?

• Positive only! Smiles all around.

• Positive AND negative! More fun, after all.

• Negative only! I realize this isn't actually an option, but I'm a jerk.

Results are only viewable after voting.

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
ODFFA, Tad , amd Lovelylady78 were pretty spot-on. I would also like to add a few observations I have on this particular board.

1. This board is predominately populated by guys and as such the energy tends to run more towards the masculine side. Even quite a few of the women regulars seem to have a fair bit of that masculine energy as well. That means that instead of hand-holding and kumbaya you get more ball-busting and sarcasm. That is, generally speaking, the male equivalent to a great big hug and a pat on the back saying, "chin up fella!" The more liked you are, the more ball busting you're gonna get at times. If you need a more "Oprah" or "Ellen" experience, the lounge would be a good board for you.

2. While fat is a big part of how most of us wound up here, it is less important on this sub-forum than on any other. If you are more into the fetish-y aspects of this, then this probably isn't a board you want to spend much time in. Do not expect to post up some glorious belly shots with no other content and expect every lady to on the board to swoon and go giddy at the magnificence that is your headless gut picture. That type of behavior is not very well received here.

If the fetish angle is what you're after, try the fa/ffa,fat sexuality, and the weight board forums. If fat activism is your bag, then the main board would be a good spot for you to hang out in.

3. Things can get debated on this board. People can have differing opinions and discuss their points of view on a subject without devolving into the lovely, "you're a doody-head, no you're a doody-head," type of exchanges. But, if you are the type that cannot handle someone else having a different opinion from yours, then piss off! It does not make someone mean or evil or even necessarily wrong if they have a different take on a subject than yours. Also, remember, that as passionately as you feel about your opinion, they feel equally as passionate about theirs. If you can't handle being questioned and debated about your opinion, or being told that someone thinks you're wrong and here is why, then you definitely will not like it here.

4. Finally, the ones that aggravate me personally the most. If you are one of these ho-hum, woe is me, Snuffleupagus types. You most certainly will not like it here.

If you're the guy that is oh so sensitive and fragile because everyone picked on you and bullied you and harassed you in general, even your family members, and now you can't do anything for yourself or on your own. Do you really think you are the only one here with a story? Are you the only guy here that had it rough? If sympathy is what you're looking for, then to quote from a long-ago book I read, "Sympathy can be found in the dictionary somewhere in between Shit and Syphilis."

Most of the guys on this board likely grew up tormented by those around them, parents, siblings, class mates. Everyone was bullied at some point. The difference is that most of the regulars here figured out how to stand up for themselves and respect themselves and command respect from others. Either by wits, or fists or both. In some cases moving out and going it alone. If you are over the age of majority, then there is no excuse for you to stay anywhere you are not given basic respect.

In this world you get the respect you command. Now I don't mean like some bad WWE cartoon-ish type villain. You command respect from others by living your life with honor, integrity, and dignity. You respect others and in turn you never accept any from of disrespect from anyone. If that means cutting people out of your life until they realize you will not be treated poorly by them, then so be it. As an adult, you are only treated the way you allow yourself to be treated, and just because you share old memories, or even DNA in the case of family, does not mean they get a free pass to treat you like dirt. Reach down deep and grab a hold of your marble bag and give those two li'l stones a good hard squeeze, almost to the point where they just start to hurt a little bit. Feel that pain? Good, that means you still have a pair, now go and fucking put them to use.

In closing, if these pertain to you, now you have an idea of how things happen around here. It's up to you if you want to ride out the getting-to-know-you period and have a good time here on this particular board or not. If you have the wherewithal to stick it out and become a regular poster, great! If not, well then, that is your loss.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

(By the way.. thanks for the visuale of grabbing "marbles"..lol)

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Amazing post, but I especially like this portion.

Wise words, R.

In this world you get the respect you command. Now I don't mean like some bad WWE cartoon-ish type villain. You command respect from others by living your life with honor, integrity, and dignity. You respect others and in turn you never accept any from of disrespect from anyone. If that means cutting people out of your life until they realize you will not be treated poorly by them, then so be it. As an adult, you are only treated the way you allow yourself to be treated, and just because you share old memories, or even DNA in the case of family, does not mean they get a free pass to treat you like dirt. Reach down deep and grab a hold of your marble bag and give those two li'l stones a good hard squeeze, almost to the point where they just start to hurt a little bit. Feel that pain? Good, that means you still have a pair, now go and fucking put them to use.

Treach

Y'all got your serious business in my "get hit on anonymously" thread.

Not necessarily a bad thing, just not what I was expecting when I decided to give it a look, hah.

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
BHM/FFA Board: You are not perfect but you must be doing something right. That's usually when people start complaining the most. Stay amazing! ;)

To all the great FFA and BHM of this board: Another hearty thank you for being awesome. Specials thanks to Amaranthine for creating this awesome thread so I could express some lusty thoughts anonymously. (No no, thank YOU for sharing them ;D)

Amaranthine - You're nothing but sweet. (Well, thank you! I'm going to start directing anyone who disagrees here!)

Biglynch: Another awesome beard and set of gorgeous eyes. And you are wicked funny.

daddyoh70: Awesome guy and the sexiest motherfucker on the board in a skirt! (sorry, Paco)

Dromond - I loved our interactions in the Chat. The topics we discussed were so diverse. I miss that.

FatandProud: You rock! I like the way you are straightforward and out there about what you want and what you like. I also adore your wicked sense of humor and your playfulness. You are gorgeous inside and out.

LeoGibson: Let's make jello shots and hang out!

LeoGibson: I have always admired your posts. However, all of my intellectual admiration went out the window when I saw your recent picture and heard your damned sexy voice. You reciting a recipe made me want to get in the kitchen and make you something sinful. Then I want to do sinful things with you. Welcome to my spank bank.

Lovelylady78: What a knockout! Sexy and intelligent, with a great sense of humor.

lucca23v2: I'm glad you started posting. You always have a honest approach to things that I enjoy. Also, it's always nice to see another pretty lady posting in this particular area.

Mordecai: Awesome bunny ears. Even more awesome beard. And beautiful eyes. Rawr!

SmartFatChick - :( :( :(

spookytwigg - I love your pictures. You're so yummy!

Surlysomething - I think you're one badass lady.

Surlysomething: Yours is a very polarizing personality, but then again, you already know that don't you? Those of us that get you and where you're coming from think you are awesome. I'd say don't change, but you weren't about to anyway now, were you?

Surlysomething: you make me wish I was Canadian: Hockey and Tim Horton's, is there anything better?

Treach: Hello gorgeous! How you doin’?

x0emnem0x - I adore you. <3

Yakatori: Please stop picking out one word/phrase/sentence in a post and pontificate on it with your own wall of text while simultaneously ignoring the message of the entire post you are responding to. And please learn when to let it the fuck go.

LeoGibson

Happy
Anonymous said:
LeoGibson - You are so handsome! <3
Sis? ;)

Thank you!

Anonymous said:
LeoGibson: Let's make jello shots and hang out!
We should definitely do this. But if it's alright, can I shoot tequila instead? You can have all the jello shots!

Anonymous said:
LeoGibson: I have always admired your posts. However, all of my intellectual admiration went out the window when I saw your recent picture and heard your damned sexy voice. You reciting a recipe made me want to get in the kitchen and make you something sinful. Then I want to do sinful things with you. Welcome to my spank bank.
In a way, while I love these anonymous messages, they are maddening too! I always want to know who is saying these nice things about me and how exactly are we kin? :D

If it were possible, I'd say let's do this. Provided I knew who you were. Nah, screw it, it doesn't matter, let's just freakin' do this! :p

Thank you for the kind words and please feel free to spank away. I'm probably already doing the same!

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
lucca23v2: I'm glad you started posting. You always have a honest approach to things that I enjoy. Also, it's always nice to see another pretty lady posting in this particular area.
Awwwww... Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Thanks, everyone. I'm a tough nut to crack, but i'm worth it (most of the time). Haha.

Surlysomething - I think you're one badass lady.

Surlysomething: Yours is a very polarizing personality, but then again, you already know that don't you? Those of us that get you and where you're coming from think you are awesome. I'd say don't change, but you weren't about to anyway now, were you?

Surlysomething: you make me wish I was Canadian: Hockey and Tim Horton's, is there anything better?

tankyguy

I wasn't paying attention to this thread before.

tankyguy: You're a really sweet guy.
I'm even better with whipped cream on top.

You have a fun sense of humor that you should let flow more frequently :)
Will do.
After all, humor is the spice of life and the spice must flow.
:D

LeoGibson

Happy
Between work, school and family, (mostly school), my Dims time has been very limited. Almost forgot how much I missed it here.
Well, then, you know what you have to do. One of those things has to go! Your pick.;):D

I'd choose work, because, well, work sucks. Plus you should keep family around. You might need someone to change your Depends later.

daddyoh70

DYELB?
Well, then, you know what you have to do. One of those things has to go! Your pick.;):D

I'd choose work, because, well, work sucks. Plus you should keep family around. You might need someone to change your Depends later.
This is the kind of stuff I miss here :( Looks like I'm putting in my two week notice!
P.S. They're probably going to need to be changed sooner than later. They can only hold so much :D

Latest posts