Secret Message Service!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

What kind of messages should be allowed?

• Positive only! Smiles all around.

• Positive AND negative! More fun, after all.

• Negative only! I realize this isn't actually an option, but I'm a jerk.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cobra Verde

Lupus Dei
Round 2!

Amaranthine - I love your sense of humor. (Aw, thank you!)

Archetypus: You seem like a sweet guy

Esther: stop making me so MOIST.

Freakyfred: take off your pants.

Hozay: everytime you open your mouth I want to put my wang in it.

ODFFA: You are so sweet and kind, I admit I miss hearing from you but thank you for the few messages we did share, I hope everything goes well for you!
I believe you forgot one!

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
I believe you forgot one!
1. They probably couldn't think of anything bad to say about you! You're just too lovable to roast. Obviously.

2. Not surprising, seeing as I had to write them out while I was asleep :rolleyes:

Sounds great, but I confess to being a little disappointed, because I first read the header as "secret massage service!", which may even be more fun, depending on who the secret massager happened to be. :)
Once I become a millionaire, I'll make a thread where I send random people to massage other random people. I really don't know why I didn't personally think of this, or why no one else has suggested it until now :confused:

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Once I become a millionaire, I'll make a thread where I send random people to massage other random people. I really don't know why I didn't personally think of this, or why no one else has suggested it until now :confused:
That sounds amazing. You could join a list of people involved and sometimes somebody would appear to massage you and sometimes you would go and massage someone else. It would be like our own little secret massage club! :D

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
I'm glad people commented so I didn't have to make a dreaded double-post. Also, reading all of these comments is delightful.

Amaranthine, you are a clever little minx! ;)

Archetypus: I like your sense of humor

CastingPearls, you are a wonderful writer and person. Please get a book published so I can brag that you are my favorite author!

Hozay- holla atchu boy *wiggles eyebrows*

Librarygirl: one of the sweetest and most interesting people I've met in here.

Melian: You're hot, intelligent, and completely awesome. Let's play video games, get blackout drunk, and have an orgy :D

SurlySomething: You are best cougar. I wish you would get over here and seduce me darnit.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Kind of mind blown, thank you. :blush:

SurlySomething: You're one of the few who is willing to speak your mind, and to speak sense even when it isn't what others want to hear. Just know you're valued by MANY people here, not just me.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
CastingPearls, you are a wonderful writer and person. Please get a book published so I can brag that you are my favorite author!
Thank you! I'm working on it. I'll announce it from the rooftops when it's ready.

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
"...cringe-inducing tryhards?..."
I think this might be your problem, right here. In a nutshell. Fear of appearing to have given all you've got...only to come-up just-short.

Which is just a shame for a perfectly capable young man like yourself. That's not what you should be doing.

You should be going full-tilt...full-time. You should "try-hard" in everything you do. Otherwise, how do you think you will ever get really good at anything? Yes, you will tend to achieve (only) marginal gains in doing the things you persist the most in, just a little at a time. But, over-time....

More so, persisting-itself, is-like the most important thing to be good-at. Seriously.

"Not a horrible idea but there is no way that would end well for anyone."
Are you sure you don't mean "everyone?" Because it's just hard to imagine something that would, really, end either bad or well, the same across the board for every single person. That wouldn't make sense.

"...standing around awkwardly at a junior-high dance. In retrospect..."
Those were pretty-good times for some of us.

Besides-which, & especially for this thread, we should try to work past this whole idea of how something's just supposed to take-off straight-away. I think it's better, gives something a little more distinct character, if we get to see it kind of sputter and spark and slowly come to life. Or suddenly-halt. Like, in an indefinitely suspended animation. But, you know, it's still kind of marinating, below the surface. Coagulating. Congealing. And then, out of no-where, it just comes back.

That kind of ebb & flow makes it more real. At least I think so....

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
Amaranthine: I find you somewhat hard to read. You're definitely intelligent and thoughtful, and you're definitely pretty. You just also seem to have an air of mystery about you. You would be an interesting person to truly get to know I think. (First off, thank you so much :insert a smaller size of the blush emote here: Usually I'm the one in the business of calling people mysteries. If you ever feel like actually chatting, feel free to shoot me a message!)

Amaranthine: Whatever guy lands you is going to be one lucky guy. You're a quadruple threat. Beautiful, smart, hilarious, and 420 friendly. (And wow, thank you too :insert emote that looks simultaneously shocked and flattered: )

azerty: Very nice :)

BigLynch: You're high on my list of people I want random drunken sex with.

BlackJack: I hope you die in a fire.

Chickenlegs: I don't believe you're real

Dromond: your sarcasm makes me laugh so hard and you are the king of ROOTBEER!

fat9276: I think you're awesome. Intelligent, gorgeous with great style and taste. I would love to go out with you sometime.

Goreki: You're hot. I'm ugly. Let's make average babies.

Hozay: You are an all around great guy. You definitely have a certain joie de vivre that I really admire. You may be out there looking for your path in life, but you are doing it with style and grace.

JENFROMOC: You're like the herpes of the forum, no matter how long you're away for, you just keep coming back.

LeoGibson - Let's get together and sit on the porch and listen to music and kiss and stuff..

Lil BigginZ: I definitely respect the strength you have shown in taking control of your own life and doing what's best for yourself and your sanity long-term, even if it meant blowing up the things you were comfortable with and going in a brand new direction.

Melian: Hmmmmmmmmmmmm ;)

Quick edit: If it wasn't clear, I've taken to replying to mine with tiny text next to the actual message, so I don't have to re-comment.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
Hozay: You are an all around great guy. You definitely have a certain joie de vivre that I really admire. You may be out there looking for your path in life, but you are doing it with style and grace.
Thank you very much to whoever found the time to write this. After being told I come off as inauthentic and make a baby's first orgasm face, this was nice to hear. Sincerely, thank you.

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe
Hahaha! No, let's make both kinds, then we can enter them in child pageants and see which ones win!

Mordecai

The fire is coming for us
Thank you very much to whoever found the time to write this. After being told I come off as inauthentic and make a baby's first orgasm face, this was nice to hear. Sincerely, thank you.
Isn't anyone else curious as to how someone knows what a baby's o face looks like and why they haven't been featured on "To Catch a Predator" yet?

Latest posts

Group builder