Secret Message Service!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

What kind of messages should be allowed?

• Positive only! Smiles all around.

• Positive AND negative! More fun, after all.

• Negative only! I realize this isn't actually an option, but I'm a jerk.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cobra Verde

Lupus Dei
BlackJack: I hope you die in a fire.
Not cool, we're already short 1 Ghostbuster.

Isn't anyone else curious as to how someone knows what a baby's o face looks like and why they haven't been featured on "To Catch a Predator" yet?
I'm more curious why you think someone might try to lure a baby over the internet.
Why don't you have a seat right over there...

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
Aust99. Lady, yo is beautiful.

Archetypus - D'aaawww! SO cute! Not so cute that it's going to get anyone to suck your pickle though. Which is a pity really. Maybe you would be less jealous of Baby's orgasms if you had one of your own.

Cakeboy, I'd do you any day of the week, baby!

cakeboy: I am outside your window, masturbating furiously.

Escapist - Everyone knows that you and Chickenlegs are the same person with two accounts pretending to be a couple.

freakyfred, you are so cute that I just want to hug you long time :)

LeoGibson: you always have something intelligent to say but you need to post more pics!!!

Lil BigginZ: I always wished I could get to know you better. I feel like we are on the same wavelength and could be good friends.

Tad: I would let you watch me eat a box of donuts, if your wife said it was OK! She can watch too ;)

Yakatori - tl;dr. Always.

Amaranthine - Much like others have stated, you are not only an attractive woman, you're incredibly smart, well versed in the ways of speaking so you're understood and your opinions don't come across as jargon. Every time I see that you've posted I run in to see what you've written (secretly hoping it's a picture.) You seem like lots of fun and I hope that someday soon we can get together and do stuff.

Amaranthine - Ooh, alphabetical order hey? I wonder why you chose to do that? :p I'd change my username to AAAAAAAAAA to beat you at being first, but all the things people are going to be saying about you are going to be better anyway. Which you deserve :D

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
Agouderia: I (heart) your brain so much that I'd totally go on a blind date with you. Even though you could actually be a witch, or a dude, or a mutated super-dog.

Freaky Fred -- I envy the person you’ll trust enough to turn down the clowning and turn up the smoldering.

Gingembre: red headed vixen of voluptuous splendor

Hozay: You might be too much of a good thing.

Loopytheone - you are the worst.

loopytheone: please post pix in booty shorts kthxbai

Mordecai: You should post more. It would be cool to know more about you.

ODFFA: You're gorgeous and one of the most graceful people I've ever met. Life doesn't seem to deal you the fairest of hands, and here's hoping that changes for the best.

Tad: This forum is a better place because of all your insight and advice.

tankyguy: You're a really sweet guy. You have a fun sense of humor that you should let flow more frequently :)

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Bwahaha, thanks for vaguely smexual message and the message of hate~! :kiss2:

Gingembre

radar detector
Gingembre: You are so cute I can barely stands it!
Gingembre: red headed vixen of voluptuous splendor
Ahhhh! Thanks so much! I wish I know who said these. I've just had a terribly sad conversation with my sister about something I can't do anything about and these have really made my day! I'm working on my own list. I'll get there in time!

Lil BigginZ

just a NORML guy
Lil BigginZ: I definitely respect the strength you have shown in taking control of your own life and doing what's best for yourself and your sanity long-term, even if it meant blowing up the things you were comfortable with and going in a brand new direction.
Sometimes change is the hardest thing to do, but it has given me tons of confidence and overall happiness.

Lil BigginZ: I always wished I could get to know you better. I feel like we are on the same wavelength and could be good friends.
bff 4 ever?

freakyfred

\_(O_o)_/
I envy the person you’ll trust enough to turn down the clowning and turn up the smoldering.
There are not many people who I trust with that now that I think about it. But hey, clowning about still comes with the package. You gotta be able to absorb the bad puns like a sponge!

you are so cute that I just want to hug you long time
Awww gosh c'mere you!

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
Cobra Verde: I wish you posted more about yourself as a whole, instead of being a pretentious asshole. With that thought, maybe what you're posting is exactly who you are, and that makes me sad because you're so cute. Post more pictures.

Cobra Verde: You're fucking awesome and I'm definitely not you.

Hozay: less talk, more action!

Loopytheone: I want to do stuff to your parts! That's about as crass as I'll get in public, anonymous or not.

Manders: You obviously just started this to get people to fawn all over you! Well done!@! (Eugh. The only reason I'm letting you get away with this nickname bullshit is so I don't have to deal with the sass you'd surely give me for changing it.)

Mordecai - I wish you lived closer, I'd love to hang out with you and just...hang out. Do bro stuff.

Odette - You are, simply stated, gorgeous; inside and out.

Odette: You have been dealt such a rough hand in the past year and your ability to keep your chin up and keep going as even more impressive than that pair of legs you've got on you.

ODFFA: You awaken all my white knight instincts

ODFFA: When you first came on the boards, I wanted to do dirty things to you. Now, I still want to do dirty things to you, but I want to also cuddle, hang out, talk about stuff, do more dirty things and explore each other in several facets.

ODFFA: You are genuinely one of the nicest people I have never had the pleasure of meeting. You're always available when I need someone to talk to, you were there for what may have been the worst part of my life to date, and you took it all in stride. You make me wish my home was a mere hop, skip, and a jump from SA. You always be Die Antwoord to my prayers for a true friend.

cakeboy

Douchepuncher Supreme!
To the total sex rocket who is masturbating furiously outside my window : I will be maturbating furiously while watching you watching me masturbate. That's meta as fuck. I have the weirdest boner right meow! I'm not even kitten.

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
Archetypus. I have no idea why anyone would give you and your comments any time. You're a rude obnoxious idiot and I'm glad that I rarely see you post.

Bigginz, I really, REALLY like your moustache dude. It looks so soft and... Kissable.

Castingpearls - Sometimes I don't know whether I want to be you or be with you. You are one of my favourite people in the universe.

Cobra Verde - I like you. Sure you're an irreverent jackal, but I find that sort of hilarious. You are also funny in a self deprecating sort of way. This is also definitely not you.

Dromond: I'm kinda into you, even though our ages are very different, I doubt we have a lot in common, and I barely ever talk to you. Maybe it's because you're cool.

Esther: let's make out and look up animal pictures online.

Esther - You are one crazy lady, full of biases against pasta and all sorts if things. I think you are understatedly hilarious, and I want to keep reading your posts forever.

Extra_Fat_Guy - I hope you really are living the dream. I've always been fond of you, as well as thinking you're a total hottie.

Fuzzy, Dude, just stop.

Hozay: let's make out.

Hozay, Have you ever considered, I don't know, making out with another dude? I'm here for you when you do. I know you've thought about it. I've seen you eyeing my mustache.

Lil Bigginz: One day I'm going to run away and join the circus. I'm taking you with me.

Loopytheone; As a vet, I always picture you typing furiously with one hand, elbow deep up a dogs' ass with the other. Is this accurate?

(M)amaranthine: I was teasing about the alphabetical order, my love. Don't put yourself last! (I can't win here! How about in the middle? I even made it so it looks completely natural.)

(M)amaranthine. I might not be too smart but I know what I like. I like you. (Well, thank you! If I had any idea of who you are, I might reciprocate the sentiment!)

Melian. You make me think bad thoughts. Baaaad, sexy, thoughts.

Melian: you are the hot villain from a video game. I am both attracted to an scared of you at the same time. In a totally respectful way. M'am.

Paco! I love you!

Sasquatch: let's make out.

Sasquatch, don't be surprised if I turn up on your doorstep one day in lingerie and a trench coat. It's all your own damn fault.

Surlysomething - I'm not sure I always like what you have to say, but I respect you a hell of a lot. I'm glad you're still around despite all the idiots on the boards.

Treach - I'm not sure what to make of you. I know what to do with you if I got my hands on you though.

extra_fat_guy

Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!
Extra_Fat_Guy - I hope you really are living the dream. I've always been fond of you, as well as thinking you're a total hottie.

Well I am trying to live the dream. It was good to hear a nice comment. Thank you it made me feel good. Feel free to send me a private message if you want.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Loopytheone: I want to do stuff to your parts! That's about as crass as I'll get in public, anonymous or not.
Loopytheone; As a vet, I always picture you typing furiously with one hand, elbow deep up a dogs' ass with the other. Is this accurate?
Hahaha, thank you for the crass sexual reference, makes me feel involved! :p

And sadly I am not a vet, just a zoologist, though I do have two dogs sitting around me most of the time... I am not sure either of them would appreciate me having my hand up there though, especially as they are very small dogs! :eek:

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
Agouderia: I (heart) your brain so much that I'd totally go on a blind date with you. Even though you could actually be a witch, or a dude, or a mutated super-dog.
What an honor - thank you :blush: !

I never expected anybody around here to send me a secret message - and my brain's vanity is pleasingly touched.

Witch sounds like an interesting potential career move .... what I don't get though is how, why and where the belief on this board comes from I might be a dude?!
In indo-european linguistics (common form of communication here) the -ia ending is definitely feminine, deliberately chosen as such .... but it does make me wonder in how far my posts might sound masculine. And as far as personal anatomy goes, an 'au naturel' 38DD always was pretty unambiguous imo.

Amaranthine: Stocked up on supply for that blind date - amaranth colored Shiraz, dug out Bakunin, Proudhon and Rosa Luxemburg to plan world revolution.

Latest posts

Group builder