• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Secret Message Service!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What kind of messages should be allowed?

• Positive only! Smiles all around.

• Positive AND negative! More fun, after all.

• Negative only! I realize this isn't actually an option, but I'm a jerk.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
Considering the 10 things thread, everyone seems to enjoy writing messages for unnamed parties. But what about the other way around? I’ve seen plenty of colleges start pages that allow people to leave anonymous compliments for people - so why not give it a try here?

Obviously, the process can’t quite be as straightforward. But here’s how it (maybe, hopefully…) works:

1. Updated Link (Jun 11)

2. Write your message - including the username of the person you are writing to.

3. Once a few new messages are submitted, I’ll post a group of them on the thread.

4. Enjoy any messages that might get posted about your wonderful self! Feel free to reply within the thread!

A few additional notes and matters of contention:

I made it so everyone can take the survey as frequently as they wish. IP addresses are turned off, so there’s seriously no identifying information.

The primary question is: What kind of comments are permitted? Obviously if a message is too offensive/inappropriate, it’ll get filtered out no matter what. But otherwise, I wasn’t sure where to draw the line.

Latest posts

Back