• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Secret Stuffing Society by Guhbone ~BBW (Multiple), ~Feeding, Lesbian Sex, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guhbone

~BBW (Multiple), ~Feeding, ~Explicit Sex, ~Lesbian, ~MWG - College life expands a thin girl's horizons

Secret Stuffing Society
Parts I - VI
by Guhbone

Part I

Zoey heaved a heavy sigh as she stared gloomily at the red glare of her scale's digital output.

She idly poked her finger into her soft midsection. It was far more yielding than she expected. She sighed again. '18 pounds in a month?' she thought to herself, 'I can hardly believe it. I braced myself for the Freshman 15, but I wasn't expecting this!'

Stepping off the scale, she turned to look at herself in the bathroom mirror. A pretty face with delicate features was framed by straight, shoulder length blond hair stared back at her. Did her cheeks look puffier than usual? Moving her eyes downward, Zoey took in her generous D-cup breasts. Was she overflowing this bra? And look how much the straps cut in under her arms!

Tracing the contours of her body, she made note of the definite development of lovehandles and the way her panties dug in to her hips. Was her belly really that big? Her panties sloped in a gentle U-shape from hip to hip. Quickly, Zoey turned sideways and examined her profile. Her belly pooched out noticeably. And her ass jiggled. Turning a quarter-turn more and craning her neck, Zoey checked out her ass in the mirror. Was that cellulite?!

Almost frantically, Zoey opened the drawer and pulled out the tape measure. Wrapping it around her hips, she evened out the tape and marked the measurement with her fingers. Then she hesitated. Did she really want to know? Closing her eyes, she brought the tape measure up to her face. Steeling herself against the shock she was sure to come, she began to open her eyes...

"Zoey! Are you done in there? I have to get ready for class too, you know!"

Zoey jumped and dropped the tape measure. "Oh yeah! I'm almost done Aleksandra!"

"Okay! I was getting worried for a bit," Aleksandra called back through the closed bathroom door, "You were really quiet in there. Is everything okay, Zoe?"

"Everything's fine!" said Zoey as she gathered up her wet towel and discarded PJs. After quickly tying her hair back in a ponytail with a hair elastic, Zoey covered herself up with the towel, opened the door and practically bolted down the hall of the apartment she shared with Aleksandra. She could swear that her ass jiggled every step of the way.

Carrying her biology textbook in front of her, Zoey obliquely studied her friend Aleksandra. They had met at the Freshman Orientation a month before school started and hit it off right away. Both were planning to pursue degrees in the sciences, with Zoey taking biology and Aleksandra in chemistry. Both had an avid interest in reading and both enjoyed the same types of movies and TV shows. Zoey, who had an apartment lined up near the university but was looking for a roommate, offered Aleksandra the room. Aleksandra accepted and their friendship blossomed.

Aleksandra had emigrated from the Ukraine with her family when she was 10. For Zoey, who, until university, had lived in the same city all her life, Aleksandra's life was fascinating. They would often go out to eat and just talk for hours on end. Neither had a boyfriend and only Zoey worked part time - at the nearby Burger Baron. Aleksandra would show up after Zoey's shift and they'd eat and chat.

Zoey felt a little stab of jealousy. Taking in Aleksandra's slim, statuesque 5'10" frame, with her raven black hair, narrow waist, petite breasts, and a ass that seemed poured into those jeans, Zoey felt dismayed. Aleksandra ate just as much as Zoey, but didn't seem to have gained a pound! Of course, Aleksandra was six inches taller, but still, it wasn't fair.

"Zoe, why are you brooding?" asked Aleksandra suddenly, breaking Zoey's reverie, "You haven't said a thing all morning?"

"Oh, it's nothing Aleks," lied Zoey.

"Zoey, something's bothering you," soothed Aleksandra, "We'll talk at lunch, okay? After class? We'll meet at the Lab Cafeteria."

"Okay," replied Zoey as they split to go to their separate classes.

Zoey ordered the double cheeseburger combo, even though she really should've had the salad. But she was surprisingly hungry and the combo was on special today. She took her tray and sat down next to Aleksandra, who was already a good chunk into her double cheeseburger.

"So, what's been eating you?" quipped Aleksandra between bites, "You've been brooding all morning."

Zoey choked a bit on her burger, a was shocked to see that it was already half done. With deliberateness, she put down her burger and avoided looking at it.

"Aleksandra...I've put on 15 pounds," even to Aleksandra, she couldn't be completely honest. She had to fight back a tear.

"Oh honey," Aleksandra replied as she finished off the last bite of her burger, "It's okay. You look terrific!"

Aleksandra leaned over and hugged Zoey. "I wish I was a curvaceous as you! I mean, look at your tits! And that ass! That's hot stuff!"

Zoey laughed between sniffles and wiped her eyes. "Yeah, I guess you're right. I'm probably just overreacting."

"Darn straight, I'm right!" said Aleksandra, "You're a looker, Zoey! All the guys stare after you!"

"I mean, everyone gains a little weight in their freshman year, don't they?" ask Zoey, "Right?"

Aleksandra tilted her head and smiled, with a twinkle in her slanted eyes. "I have a secret to tell you," she said and leaned towards Zoey's ear. She whispered, "I've put on 7 pounds myself."

Aleksandra sat back up and pulled back a bit of her shirt. "See?"

Zoey could see just the slightest pudge poke over the edge of Aleksandra's tight waistband. She couldn't help but laugh.

"Aleks, that hardly counts!" she said, but even so she felt much better.

That night they ordered in pizza and pigged out and just went about making themselves feel better. They had two extra large pizzas, pop and cinnamon sticks, which they wolfed down while watching a sappy movie. Aleksandra even encouraged her friend to eat beyond what Zoey felt she could handle. Zoey, tentative at first, went ahead with it and managed to eat two more slices with Aleksandra watching with anticipation. She was stuffed to bursting! The whole experience was exhilarating.

And just a little bit erotic.

The next morning Zoey woke up to find Aleksandra had gone to the university early and a note in the kitchen, next to a box of a half-dozen doughnuts. The note read "Feel better, okay? -Aleks"

Zoey idly ate a doughnut while walking back to her bedroom to get ready for the day. Zoey didn't have classes Tuesday but she did have a shift at the Burger Baron that afternoon.

Zoey lazed about that morning, but she was determined not to think about yesterday's events. Instead she distracted herself with some reading and an episode of The Price Is Right. A plate of leftover pizza crumbs from Zoey's lunch was holding the last half of a sprinkled doughnut as Zoey curled up on the couch reading her novel. After absentmindedly eating the last bit, Zoey walked back to the kitchen for another.

The box was empty.

'Did I just eat an entire half-dozen doughnuts by myself?' thought Zoey, alarmed. She walked to the bathroom to deal with some unfinished business. With the tape measure firmly in hand, she wrapped it around her waist. With no hesitation this time, she read the tape measure. 36 3/4". She gasped.

'I was 35" through high school, at most! And now I'm almost two inches bigger!' she thought to herself. Taking stock of herself, Zoey could see that her belly was distended, probably from last night's binge. She swore to herself that she'd never do that again! As if to mock her, her stomach growled loudly. Determined to ignore her hunger and get her weight under control, Zoey steadfastly got ready for work and left the apartment without eating another bite.

Her small victory wasn't as satisfying as she had hoped.

Latest posts

Back