• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Secret Turn-ons

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spanky

Freakishly Normal
Nod to GreenLantern and Keb.

After stating (probably jokingly too) that posters posting anything about Star Trek NG or their characters instantly made them think the posters were sexy, it got me to thinking about the little things that flip our switches, open our eyes, wake us up, knead our dough, well, you get the point.

Maybe this question has been asked before and I am notorious for starting DOA threads. But what are the little almost inconsequential things to most people that get your engine revving. A hat, a type of shoe, a fragrance (like bacon), or someone simply walking a dog or changing a diaper on a baby. What little thing makes someone more sexy or turns you on to them.

For me, as a younger man, I loved braided hair.

Today as a one foot in the grave old man? Women vacuuming. Love it.

Latest posts

Back