• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Secrets 2: Electric Boogaloo

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Secrets 2: Electric Boogaloo

• I've paid for the stranger behind me in a toll or drive-thru line

• I've had cosmetic surgery

• I've had sex in a public place with other people around (whether concealed or not)

• I was born with extra body part(s) (arm, toes, nipples, kidneys, etc.)

• I enjoy the taste of human blood

• I have farted in an elevator and then innocently looked around as if it was someone else

• I did the above... on purpose

• I don't give good tips to waitstaff

• I've had sex with a celebrity (an inter/national celeb, not just a Dim celebrity, please)

• I've cheated on my taxes

Results are only viewable after voting.

SamanthaNY

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄&
The first poll was such a success that a shabby no-budget sequel was rushed to production, minus any rehabbed-former-child-stars-though, dammit.

Can you handle another one? I think you can.

The small type: This poll isn't about judgment or individually revealing your secrets - it's meant to show how everyone has things happen in their lives, good and bad. As this is a completely anonymous poll, I thought it would be interesting to see what might be shared.

No one is compelled to answer, or to elaborate, but you may of course do so if you wish. Again - this is not about judgment, so let's all keep that in mind when commenting.

If you'd like to suggest possible future poll questions, you may do so by (anonymously if you wish... google "anonymizer", or "free anonymous email service" for resources and instructions) sending a message to this secure offsite email address. I am the only person with access to it. Some of you have sent suggestions, so, yay! Thank you!

Latest posts

Back