• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking Seeking a wonderful woman in the Houston area

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JR in Houston

I am single... under the stay at home order at the moment... but well and no sign of the virus... so had time to explore the site a bit.
I am 60, and tend to lean towards the arts probably a bit more than most, huge movie buff... and read all the time.
Please email me at (take out the spaces) jrharper 4 @ comcast.net
Please include a bit of info... a pic or two.....otherwise I will ignore it..
I live alone, tall, don't smoke at all, drink only VERY occasionally no kids, no pets..have my own house
I don't have a lot of dating rules... though no drugs please....
I have done some photography for the Dimensions magazine... two or three times if I am remembering correctly...

I hope your are enjoying your day

Latest posts

Back