• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Seeking advice...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweet&fat

My aim is true.
I'm dating a sweet, intelligent, and attractive FA (yay!). He's my first self-declared FA, and I've very much enjoyed the positive attention he's showered on me and my body. However, he has one annoying habit. Lately, his compliments are always followed by comments about how much more beautiful I would look if I gained weight. He talks about it all the time!! I'm open to temporarily gaining small amounts since I enjoy that as well, but a large permanent gain is out of the question for me. I've tried gently hinting that I'd prefer he admire the fat I have instead of the fat I don't, but he hasn't picked up on it. I don't want to squelch his fantasies since it seems to me that it's exciting for him to talk about it and that he would never expect/pressure me to gain in reality, but I can't quite figure out how to approach him about reining in the frequency of these comments without killing the topic.

Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks.

Latest posts

Back