• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Seeking an anthology of fat-themed SFF that I read ages ago...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salacious Caitlin

I've tried other groups, let's see if anybody here knows...

(It's NOT Martindale's Such a Pretty Face or Asimov's SF Weight Loss Book).

This anthology had a horror/SFF focus and featured characters who were fat. I think some of the stories were: a girl in a hospital to gain weight turns the tables on her doctors/family ( I did get some responses on a similar short story but unfortunately when I looked for its reprints I couldn't find this book); spacemen are captured and fed addictive/fattening food and only one is able to resist; a woman is immobilized and rescued at the end by an EMT or firefighter.

I didn't think it was small press, but maybe it was, because I've searched the works of the standard editors (Datlow, Dozois, Greenberg) with no luck. I think that I read this 10-12 years ago, but obviously, my memory is pretty vague.

If anybody can think of what this was, or can identify any of the stories so I can search that way, I'd appreciate it.

Reactions: Tad

Latest posts

Back