• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Seeking Cute Shoes and Boots! Help?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
So, Talking to my Mother today, she mentioned (again) how she'd like to find me cute shoes (So I don't have to either wear flip-flops, or tennishoes when I wear a skirt/dress. Since, that looks awfully stupid, and how she'd like to find me winter boots.

So, she told me "You need to go online and ask Where do Fat-Feeted People Get Their Shoes and Boots From? So we can find you something girly. "

So, I came to the best fashionista's I know! Really, Anybody?

I wear a size 11 (wide) Shoe, and I'd LOVE to find a pair of tall boots, since it's not unusual for Wisconsin to get over half a foot of snow overnight. But my calves are 28 inches around. So most sites claiming they have high-sizes, still don't fit. :really sad:

Anyone know anywhere good? Anyone have the same problem, at least?

..Am I screwed and stuck wearing my Tennishoes? >.<

<3 Thank you in advance!

Latest posts

Back