Quantcast

Selfies

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Deacone

For Azeroth!
It's alright - it seems to be filled with hipster twats now adays I cannae be dealing with that :p

Deacone

For Azeroth!
What kind of music are you into? What kind of drinks do you like? I can recommend a lot of good places :) And it'd be cool to hang out!

PinkRodery

Rabid Squirrel
Posting this on my social networks and realised I haven't posted a selfie in forever. So woop. :kiss2:

biglynch

http://www.facebook.com/#!/aiden.j.lynch,
Posting this on my social networks and realised I haven't posted a selfie in forever. So woop. :kiss2:
Haven't seen you about for a long old while, good to see you back.

Oh we shall get on swimmingly <3
Awesome! I will do my best to try and sort something out. Would be good to get to meet a few of the British contingent on boards. When I get back from the States we should talk more.

Esther

Queen Black Acid
Not gonna lie - she's pretty hot.
I think she has a kind of Bridget Moynahan quality... But, obviously, younger, more girlish. Delores O'Riordan? Maybe, but, again, younger looking.

Then again, I have that problem we talked about before, so....
Yep agreed, she's hot. I'd try to get her a job with a school if she didn't already have a dude and live almost a billion miles away. :D
I'd bang her like a tambourine and still stick around to order pizza, that's how hot she is!
She is literally one of the most awesome people I know. She's fucking hilarious and so down to earth.

A++ would befriend again.
I missed all of these. Y'all are too kind! :blush:

A selfie for you. I'll even make it a nude:

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
I missed all of these. Y'all are too kind! :blush:

A selfie for you. I'll even make it a nude:
All those aforementioned comments are very obviously accurate. And your hair looks fucking perfect on you.

I think you've managed to make a good deal of people jealous of noodles, which is a strange yet impressive accomplishment.

WhiteHotRazor

Time Travelling
I have a huge problem with Esther and it's because I do think she is hot but also looks almost exactly like my cousin.

So thank you for not only making me feel like some male pig because you didn't like when I used the term "friend zone" but also making me feel like some incestous pervert. ;)

And I generally like Canadians too...

Latest posts