Selfies

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

biglynch

http://www.facebook.com/#!/aiden.j.lynch,
I was away all week, I think the cats missed me...
Thats one huge kitty. Cool.

I ended up accidentally taking this pic while trying to get ready to record a video (for the "Dimensions Friends on YouTube" thread over in the lounge). When I saw it my reaction was pretty much ":eek: I hope I don't look like that too often!" So naturally I have to share it :p
I think its impossible to take a selfie and think it’s a good picture. Everyone I've taken is always a stinker in my view.

my hair is bad and i should feel bad
Wrong, and wrong again.

I am the one who selfies while the roommate tries to poop. :D
ok so it is possible to take a great selfie.

LeoGibson

Happy
Is your face lacking rugged definition, then you need...

Face Customization by LG Designs.
Hell yeah. That could be my new business. I'll pack up and move out to Hollywood and set up shop hitting all the pretty boys in the face with a steel wench bar. It will be awesome and lucrative, a real cottage industry! Hey Tobey, you and Harry Potter dude and a few others. I'll be there shortly! HMU!:D

Dude, all joking aside, when I get older I want to look as good as you. My sister and I were just drooling over your picture here.
Sister you say? Why have we not been introduced to what surely must be the most awesome of female lady girls? If she's your hermana she must be cool!

Also, to look like this at 40, I suggest drinking heavily, lots of late nights, laugh a lot, stay sleep deprived for about a decade and a half, and squint through a windshield through thousands of sunrises and sunsets and storms and miles of empty highway! It will get you there in no time!:D

Thanks for the compliment fella.

I don't know which is more disturbing. Are you just chilling in the shitter with him while he's doing his business or do y'all live in like a open, one room flat where the toilet is just right out in the open for everyone to use?

Either way though, I agree with BigLynch, it is an awesome shot!

P.S. I dig the hatchet man tat! More awesomeness!

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
I ended up accidentally taking this pic while trying to get ready to record a video (for the "Dimensions Friends on YouTube" thread over in the lounge). When I saw it my reaction was pretty much ":eek: I hope I don't look like that too often!" So naturally I have to share it :p
Holy shit, this is a rare one. You looked astounded. :D

Dude, all joking aside, when I get older I want to look as good as you. My sister and I were just drooling over your picture here.
He looks fucking awesome, right?!

my hair is bad and i should feel bad
So cute! No feeling bad.

I love you guys. Have a party and invite me over (and pay my airfare).

ODFFA

*Posts something nonsensical after Melian as an act of altruism toward the wang-wary* :p

Abject, abject apologies to the wang-eager. Can't please everyone. Heh.

Anjula

the bitchy one
Im pic-whoring lately, but I like the way I look on these (almost identical, yes, I know :D) two.

Amen!

Latest posts

Group builder