Selfies

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MsBrightside

When friends request sexy phone selfies....I deliver.
These are perfect :p, and you must have fun friends.

I mostly get requests to carpool or help with some kind of event planning. Lame!

Here's me, looking all creepy.
These are not creepy at all! I commend you for not going for the headless belly shot; and it's good to see another big, solid man around here, but it would be nice to see your face some time, too. Being able to visualize or hear (if you're shy about posting identifiable pics, you could always contribute to one of the voice threads :wubu: ) the person behind the posts makes reading them that much more enjoyable. :)

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Looks good to me (size and content!)

I hope you don't mind a question about your necklace....I couldn't quite figure out what I was seeing. Is there a couple of charms as well as the bigger piece? Or is it all one piece, and my eyes just aren't putting the pattern all together?

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
Looks good to me (size and content!)

I hope you don't mind a question about your necklace....I couldn't quite figure out what I was seeing. Is there a couple of charms as well as the bigger piece? Or is it all one piece, and my eyes just aren't putting the pattern all together?
3 charms, an R that belonged to my cousin, a little girl that was from my oldest nieces baby necklace and a charm my friend brought me from Afghanistan when she came back home. It has my name in English on one side, and Arabic (I think) on the other. The other necklace is a locket with my parents picture in it. I chose a long necklace for the locket so that it doesn't show.

View attachment Charms_resized.jpg

Reactions: Tad

MsBrightside

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
Welcome to Dims! The Glory. There are plenty of whacky and fun threads specially in the BHM/FFA board. Jump right in and enjoy!

MsBrightside

Greetings! New to the forum, thought I'd post a selfie.
Welcome to Dims! The Glory. There are plenty of whacky and fun threads specially in the BHM/FFA board. Jump right in and enjoy!
What she said. :) Nice pics of you here and in the introduction thread. Also, this one is very classy for a bathroom selfie: spotless mirror and no shampoo bottles, toothpaste, deodorant, razors, etc. in the background. :p

I have to ask about the coat and scarf, though. It's the end of July, and your location says L.A. Where I live the daily temp hovers around (or beyond) the 100 degree mark. I think people here would pass out if they went around wearing coats!

Thanks ladies.

MsB...call me. :)
:batting:

If I'm not mistaken, you live near Chicago? That's about 3 hours or so away from my dad's house in Springfield, which I visit on occasion. Not quite far enough to eliminate the temptation. :p

Even though I-55 from Springfield to Chicago has to be one of the dullest drives on the planet. Pre- or post-apocalypse; I think it would look pretty much the same.

Latest posts