Selfies

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LeoGibson

Happy
I'll be the first weigh in. That's a very good look for you. I kind a like the dashing look of the suspenders. Very sharp, very dapper.

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
Thanks for the kind words. Taking down the pic but it's in my profile for friends.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Damn, I missed it and now I'm going to have to stalk your profile like a creep. :p

LeoGibson

Happy
This was not a happy face. I was soaked to the bone after getting caught in a massive rainstorm while loading my tank. This was the after effects once I got in the cab and got ready to leave.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
This was not a happy face. I was soaked to the bone after getting caught in a massive rainstorm while loading my tank. This was the after effects once I got in the cab and got ready to leave.
It's ok. I like to watch you suffer a little ;)

LeoGibson

Happy
It's ok. I like to watch you suffer a little ;)
Ha! Then you would have been absolutely giddy had you seen me the next day.

Dummy that I am, I forgot about my cloth seat in my rig being drenched from the day before so I put nothing down to keep myself dry when sitting in the truck the next morning so I got my entire ass and crotch wet all over again. Then proceeded to bump around and vibrate in the truck and climb and walk around the tank batteries while loading for about 12 hours. When I got off work I was so damn chafed I was waking like John Wayne. That is if John Wayne also had a massive butt plug inserted as well!! It wasn't the front or the backside, it was all of it. Undercarriage included. Half a tube of diaper rash cream and a night sleeping naked under the ceiling fan though did the trick and it wasn't too bad the next day. :doh:

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Ha! Then you would have been absolutely giddy had you seen me the next day.

Dummy that I am, I forgot about my cloth seat in my rig being drenched from the day before so I put nothing down to keep myself dry when sitting in the truck the next morning so I got my entire ass and crotch wet all over again. Then proceeded to bump around and vibrate in the truck and climb and walk around the tank batteries while loading for about 12 hours. When I got off work I was so damn chafed I was waking like John Wayne. That is if John Wayne also had a massive butt plug inserted as well!! It wasn't the front or the backside, it was all of it. Undercarriage included. Half a tube of diaper rash cream and a night sleeping naked under the ceiling fan though did the trick and it wasn't too bad the next day. :doh:
John Wayne with a massive butt plug. Got it. Hehehehe. This isn't getting any less hot.

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
You do know those look exactly like the briefs the Italian anarcho-communist youth organisation wore as part of their uniform in the 1950's .....?

But very impressive shoulders.

LeoGibson

Happy
I love your legs :wubu:
Thanks! They do like to make an ass out of themselves. :D

You do know those look exactly like the briefs the Italian anarcho-communist youth organisation wore as part of their uniform in the 1950's .....?

But very impressive shoulders.
I did not know that, but it makes sense as I have previously related that I have an anarchistic streak. ;)

Latest posts