Selfies

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

mostly harmless
That was a seriously nice jacket. And now, to find a temperature where you can actually wear it....
Simple solution -- she wears it at home, and her husband can finally have the thermostat set where he likes it :p

OK, it might have to come with mitts and a toque for that sort of temperature

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
Loving all the pic.

Just out of curiosity, is there a selfie thread in the BBW forum? I have been looking through the BBW forum and I haven't found any. Is it in another thread? hmmmm

Tad

mostly harmless
If you only want feedback from other BBW, go ahead and create a selfie thread in the BBW forum if you want. Else there are a few picture threads on the main board and in the Lounge, or you can create a new one.

Basically most of site was by default aimed at BBW and their admirers, so the BHM/FFA board kind of copied stuff from all the different boards into this one board where they wanted something more BHM and their admirers based. You by no means need to confine anything to the BBW board unless you want to take advantage of its protected status.

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
If you only want feedback from other BBW, go ahead and create a selfie thread in the BBW forum if you want. Else there are a few picture threads on the main board and in the Lounge, or you can create a new one.

Basically most of site was by default aimed at BBW and their admirers, so the BHM/FFA board kind of copied stuff from all the different boards into this one board where they wanted something more BHM and their admirers based. You by no means need to confine anything to the BBW board unless you want to take advantage of its protected status.
Lol.. no i was just wondering. Seems like all the pics are going up on this thread. I am mot a bhm of an ffa. Just wondering if me posting a selfie in here would be appropriate.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

LeoGibson

Happy
Lol.. no i was just wondering. Seems like all the pics are going up on this thread. I am mot a bhm of an ffa. Just wondering if me posting a selfie in here would be appropriate.

No. I'm sorry it wouldn't be appropriate at all. However the nekkid thread would be wholly acceptable in my opinion! :p :D

Melian

Ultimate Chimera

Stop making excuses and just post some pics already :p

Latest posts

Group builder