• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Serious help on rapid weight gain

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatmonkey

Hi All,

I am new to the form and all of you guys seem pretty friendly and helpful to us noobs.

I am a new feedee and looking to gain some real fat. Especially in my belly and gut. My feeder is wonderful and trying to push me as hard as she can.

Right now, I am pretty thin (Five foot Nine inches, 149 lbs) gained a pound in the past 2 days.

We have set a rather agressive goal to attempt to get me to gain 50 lbs in 6 months of me being fed. To get to 200 lbs minimum. Then go from there.

Are there any suggestions or opinions on how this can be accomplished or how practical it is to get to 50lbs in 6mos? I was assuming this would take a miminum of 4000 calories a day and I have stopped almost all exercise.

Any suggestions are welcome, supplements, pills, hypnosis, cigaretts to calm the stomach...

Thanks all!

Latest posts

Back