Sex Chairs?

Discussion in 'Fat sexuality' started by Lostonline040, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Jun 9, 2019 #1

Lostonline040

Lostonline040

Lostonline040

Anyone have experience with (or as) a plus size lover with a sex chair? Im talking about the type shown here https://www.liberatorshop.com/sex-furniture.html?gclid=CLj7992h2-ICFYIfrQYdugwGhQ ? Mind you the price is a bit staggering but wifey found a 'yoga chair' at a thrift store and we joked about how gross it was to buy used, but then started letting our imaginations running wild with the possibilities and she really wants one now. We saw the prices for them and reconsidered the used one after talking about giving it a thorough cleaning but it had been sold (or removed once the boss realized what it was!)

Anyone have any BBW/BHM related testimonials or recommendations?

LifelongFA likes this.
  2. Jun 15, 2019 #2

Bama

Bama

Bama

Not sure what your question is. I do have experience with a BBW on this type of furniture. If you're wondering if the experience was worthwhile and pleasing, yes, it was. If you're wondering if you should invest in a piece of this furniture, yes. But, I would recommend going to Wayfair or The Home Depot online or some of the local furniture stores in town and shop around for a similar chaise lounger before you purchase. This way, if you don't particularly like the experience in the chair, you can sell it in a garage sale and be out only $100 or so. If you do like it, you can keep it or still sell it and upgrade to a fancier one. Or, you can try to find one used. When you think about it, the only difference between a used sex chair and a used couch is that you know what has been happening in the sex chair but can only assume what's been happening on the couch. Plus, the sex chair is technically a chaise lounger, so, depending on who owned it previously, it may have only been used for "lounging". Either way, enjoy.

Funtastic curves likes this.
  3. Jun 16, 2019 #3

Lostonline040

Lostonline040

Lostonline040

Excellent, this is what i was hoping to hear. I was concerned since some of them are foam-based construction and was worried she and i (combined weight of 400lbs) would crush or deform it.

4. Jun 16, 2019 #4

Bama

Bama

Bama

Oh, ok. Well, I'm 200lbs. The furniture from Liberator will definitely support up to 450ish plus. It's built really solid. Plus, it has a inner liner to keep fluids from penetrating the foam. It's designed for fun.

5. Jun 20, 2019 #5

FlabbyFrank

FlabbyFrank

FlabbyFrank

Looks like you could put it right in your living room and few would no know what it was meant for. It could just be taken as modern furniture

6. Jun 27, 2019 #6

sarahe543

sarahe543

sarahe543

I have a chair in my room. It's a big leather Chesterfield style chair. It's also been used for sex which I guess makes it a sex chair . So, I'd recommend getting conventional, sturdy furniture and adapting it.

7. Jun 29, 2019 #7

Lostonline040

Lostonline040

Lostonline040

Sound advice, but its taken a turn that the more wifey thinks about the 'yoga chair' bedroom chaise style the more she wants the real deal so it looks like well end up coughing up a couple hundred bucks for one -- happy wife, happy life they say :D

sarahe543 and Funtastic curves like this.