Sex on Wheels

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Again, get your minds out of the gutter. Not talking about sex in a vehicle. ;)

But vehicles that are just plain sexy. (JMHO)

1. The new Corvette

Attachments

CurvyEm2

That is a sexy car but if I got in I think I'd struggle to get out :eek: My SUV is a similar colour though

Donna

a not-so-wise Crone
For car sex appeal, you can’t beat classic American muscle, like the 1966 Ford Mustang Fastback or the 1970 Chevy Chevelle 402. Just the sound of a vintage motor, with its distinctive and load roar, is enough to make me blush.
D347BD89-2EB4-499F-ACAA-4F2D12AF4408.jpegD2C134FE-490B-47A8-97C1-6765A51E52EB.jpeg

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Nice ! "You know your iron girl". (quote from some book) ;)

'66 Shelby GT350R. One of my favorites too. Except Wimbledon White with Guardsman Blue stripes.
The R (race model) had the cool, aerodynamic, lower front valance (instead of the chrome front bumper)
Plus a couple more "upgrades"

"402" Chevelle ... let's take that 396 and tweak it a "little"

Impala - had a friend with one (not sure of the year, same vintage though) but had a FACTORY 427 in it (ultimate sleeper)

Attachments

Last edited:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Ferrari Enzo

6 liter (366 c.i.) DOHC V12 ... do the math, 48 valves (lol) 650 HP,

Sure there are 1700 HP super cars today ... But we're talking "sex on wheels"

Attachments

Last edited:

Donna

a not-so-wise Crone
Nice ! "You know your iron girl". (quote from some book) ;)

'66 Shelby GT350R. One of my favorites too. Except Wimbledon White with Guardsman Blue stripes.
The R (race model) had the cool, aerodynamic, lower front valance (instead of the chrome front bumper)
Plus a couple more "upgrades"

"402" Chevelle ... let's take that 396 and tweak it a "little"

Impala - had a friend with one (not sure of the year, same vintage though) but had a 427 in it (ultimate sleeper)
I know enough to be dangerous. One of my brothers used to be an amateur street racer (think Friday/Saturday nights, way out in the sticks on a desolate stretch of road, a bonfire and large tubs of beer on ice, and every kind of classic car you can think of, testosterone in abundance, showing off their cars and racing for pink slips.) He had the sweetest ‘66 Mustang with the optional V8, 210 horsepower. He bought it in the 80s, rebuilt the engine using aluminum to lighten the weight and added a roll cage and other upgrades I can’t remember. I do remember that beauty could fly and it had that wonderful rumble and roar you can feel in your chest.

And that blue & white paint scheme is sharp, but the red is still my favorite. I look good in red. 😉

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Very Nice ! More pictures if you would.
Never too many pics, they're like gravy and maple syrup, never too much.

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"

Hot car, one of 2 made, yada, yada, yada ... but $143 Million? Nah

Attachments

Last edited:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
My favorite looking Harley: Road King. Just a cool, olde school, retro look.

Attachments

Last edited:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
I know enough to be dangerous. One of my brothers used to be an amateur street racer (think Friday/Saturday nights, way out in the sticks on a desolate stretch of road, a bonfire and large tubs of beer on ice, and every kind of classic car you can think of, testosterone in abundance, showing off their cars and racing for pink slips.) He had the sweetest ‘66 Mustang with the optional V8, 210 horsepower. He bought it in the 80s, rebuilt the engine using aluminum to lighten the weight and added a roll cage and other upgrades I can’t remember. I do remember that beauty could fly and it had that wonderful rumble and roar you can feel in your chest.

And that blue & white paint scheme is sharp, but the red is still my favorite. I look good in red. 😉
"Holy imagery Batman"

I can practically smell the unburnt fuel and burnt tire rubber. Takes me back in the day to my High School racing. Add a couple PC and D&D overnights
and Voila (PC - protective custody, D&D - drunk and disorderly) lol

Donna

a not-so-wise Crone
Ford GT 40 - Trivia: Why was it originally called a GT 40 in the 1960's?

First pic is the 2005 model.
GT= Grand Touring, 40 = forty inch body height

(2005 model Ford GT is technically not a GT40 because the body height is over forty inches)

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Winner winner, chicken dinner!

Quoting "a new author" ;) "you know your iron girl"

Donna

a not-so-wise Crone
This a 1967. The 1970 model had blockier styling cues.:cool:
I stand corrected; sorry Kyle, I apparently don’t know my iron as well as you’ve given me credit for. 😉

I must admit, I’ve never known anyone to drive an Impala, I only lust after one because of “Baby”, the car on Supernatural. (And if you’re a fan of the show, you’ll find this a strange occurrence: as I’m typing this message, Kansas’ Carry On My Wayward Son just came up in random shuffle. Now if only Sam and Dean would knock down my door! 😛)

Latest posts