sex with a SSBHM? your experiences?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
Ive only had sex with "regular" BHMs I guess, but Im curious. How is it with an SSBHM? Share your steamy stories here!

grady

My socks never match
What do you call "regular" rabbit? I'm 6'2" 435lbs....am I regular or super sized? And all the ladies love being with me :blush:

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
I'm not a SSBHM, but if anyone needs test data with a "regular bhm", feel free to send me a message. I'm always willing to further the cause of science and research.

StarScream!

Decepticon
Ive only had sex with "regular" BHMs I guess, but Im curious. How is it with an SSBHM? Share your steamy stories here!
Ahem :p So Rabbit... I think you need to create your own steamy stories! I'll be your SSBHM, think of me as a 563 pound version of Fabio :D

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
As a quick addendum to my first post in this thread, I was the first person to make the most obvious joke in this thread. Anyone who makes the same joke again after me is just not cool at all. Unlike me.

StarWitness

part square, part drape
What do you call "regular" rabbit? I'm 6'2" 435lbs....am I regular or super sized? And all the ladies love being with me :blush:
I think it comes down to how you identify yourself (or your partner), since there's no official standard to what makes someone supersized.

But if you could consider yourself a SSBHM, you should share! Because, er, inquiring minds want to know. :blush:

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
I have had great difficulty in experiences with some larger BHM, say 400-450+, I had trouble getting AT IT so to say...with massive bellys just getting in the way, male parts surrounded by so much panier (i think that's what they call it).....so no cool experiences to report back....hence my interests generally lie in 250-350#ers which are still VERY SEXY also *IMHO* :smitten: and amazing sexual partners, just my 2 cents

xxeell

I weigh 502 and one time I was with a women. I was so embarassed, she told me she couldn't breathe. But she was the one who pulled me on top when I had refused to like three times. So watch out for that :}

escapist

Belt Buster!
I weigh 502 and one time I was with a women. I was so embarassed, she told me she couldn't breathe. But she was the one who pulled me on top when I had refused to like three times. So watch out for that :}
Hahah yeah I know my girl is surprised when I hold myself over her or pick myself up at just the right time so she can catch a full breath. If anyone really wants stories or inspiration I suggest writing her in PM. I'm sure she's got a million of 'em.

I think it comes down to how you identify yourself (or your partner), since there's no official standard to what makes someone supersized.

But if you could consider yourself a SSBHM, you should share! Because, er, inquiring minds want to know. :blush:
I'm pretty sure those of us in the 4-500+ club qualify. I gotta say a lot of the guys here look down right tiny to me, if not just like average guys.

I am a SSBHM and here consider me shared:

I know I probably need to find the photo thread and post.​

lol...wow what a thread you Wascally Rabbit..hehehe

im horrible with words but i got Escapist into enjoying it(squashing and what not associated with having sex with a super sized person) as much as me..;)

Basically its like most of the stories depicting ssbbw and fa's just switch the rolls (pun intended) and there ya go..

All and all.... I have to say im pretty much ruined when it comes to non-ssbhm's at this point.

**attacks Escapists...ok he sleeping and im humping an ass cheek**

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
No need to watch out. Sometimes, us little ones just need a quick breath of air, and then we are ready to return to the crushing. ;)

And...I don't know if this is too much....but sometimes, when a very small woman is being fucked by a SSBHM, with him on top, she can position herself in a way that allows the motion and pressure on her chest to artificially ventilate her. But only if she is getting fucked REALLY hard.

hot'n fluffy

I was called a DILF!!
No need to watch out. Sometimes, us little ones just need a quick breath of air, and then we are ready to return to the crushing. ;)

And...I don't know if this is too much....but sometimes, when a very small woman is being fucked by a SSBHM, with him on top, she can position herself in a way that allows the motion and pressure on her chest to artificially ventilate her. But only if she is getting fucked REALLY hard.
Well, as a 350+ guy, I prefer when she gets on top, or even when we go at it side by side, regardless her size.

Now, being on top can be fun, but not for extended periods of time, laying that far down on top of her to help her "ventilate", I think it may be a little hard on both partners, but hey, I wouldn't say no, can't knock it until it has been tried, right?

I had a gf who was very small, and she did prefer "mish", but she had to had her hands on my chest at all times, she loved digging her nails in.

occowboysfan94

Well rabbit when I was a slender version of myself (between 230 - 280 lbs) sex was no problem I could have sex with in any position and all of my partners were either a bbw or ssbbw. But over the last 5 years I’ve grown to be between 400 - 420lbs and sex is still great.

I've never attempted crushing, but I’ve never been with an average/slender woman that would have to be something she wanted. What I will share is a sexual position I want to try with a slender girl, she lays on the bed I throw her legs over my shoulders I slide in her I put my hands under her back tell her to grab the back of my neck pick her up and start pounding away. It feels amazing, now I’ve only tried it with a smaller bbw but even as strong as I am doing that position with a slender girl would be awesome.

OneHauteMama

Is it bad that I'm horribly turned on by this thread? :blush:

I did love having my big boy on top of me...no actual sex, but damn I loved that... *sigh*

likeitmatters

happiness as finally come

well you should have stayed on top of her and got to gettin..or even try this the next time..tell her to lay on the bed on her back and then if you can come running in and jump on top of her..she will just love it...

lol

:bow::bow:

Love.Metal

Dr. Bitchcraft
:blink:.....go onnnn.......

*panting*

I'm now re-living my experiences with my ex-BHM, and I have to say that his belly resting on me during naughty-time was the hottest thing ever.

I myself have fantasized frequently about a SSBHM rendezvous...has yet to happen though.

Until then, I am living it through any hot stories you may have.

so ya...GO ON...*waiting*

Latest posts