• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Sex?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little blunt, I know, but I have a few questions I was hoping I could get a hand with. I am in a relationship with a guy who is probably creeping up to the 400 lb mark. He is the first 'big guy' I have ever dated, so logistical question: what would be the best position for him? I honestly don't really have much experience with anything but the basic guy on top as I find girl on top a little uncomfortable.... We've been fooling around a bit and he always pulls me on top. Is there a way we can do this where we will both be comfortable? Thoughts, opinions, suggestions please!

Latest posts

Back