Quantcast

Sex?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

A little blunt, I know, but I have a few questions I was hoping I could get a hand with. I am in a relationship with a guy who is probably creeping up to the 400 lb mark. He is the first 'big guy' I have ever dated, so logistical question: what would be the best position for him? I honestly don't really have much experience with anything but the basic guy on top as I find girl on top a little uncomfortable.... We've been fooling around a bit and he always pulls me on top. Is there a way we can do this where we will both be comfortable? Thoughts, opinions, suggestions please!

Anjula

the bitchy one
the best position is you on top, I'm not a huge fan either althought with big guy its definitely more fun than with a skinny. Anyway, fool around, have fun and you wil find out what works for you.

SitiTomato

Yes please!

Oh...I should probably read more than the title. In my experience it helps sometimes to use objects for leverage. Try experimenting on the very edge of the bed or with a couch/stool/chair.

Lil BigginZ

just a NORML guy
As a big guy the girl on top is the easiest but don't let that stop you from trying other positions and trying them out. You just got to find out what works for you guys.

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
Try guy-on-top, but with your legs hiked over his shoulders.

Fat Brian

retarded disfigured clown
Honestly ,a lot of it depends on how big you are as well. Double fatty sex is awesome but there are some limitations on positions that work. Just try some things out and be open about it, it can be done many ways so there isn't any reason for hurt feelings in the testing phase.

PandaGeek

Also depends on how comfortable he is with himself. You on top is easiest, but don't be afraid to try things... but as the guy that has been in that situation, the more comfortable I got with having sex with my lady the more comfortable I got with trying things out. If it worked... awesome, if it wasn't working we just didn't worry about it and moved onto something more comfortable.

Dolce

ShapeShifter
I would really appreciate some pics in this thread. If you can't post pics then at least draw a picture.

I am seeing a guy who is sooooooo friggin' hot and about 380... first big guy for me, too, and I am pretty damn excited! He's a total hunk.. I feel like I hit the jackpot :)

Isa

In search of....
I would really appreciate some pics in this thread. If you can't post pics then at least draw a picture.

I am seeing a guy who is sooooooo friggin' hot and about 380... first big guy for me, too, and I am pretty damn excited! He's a total hunk.. I feel like I hit the jackpot :)
While not actual pictures, this site is very helpful with giving ideas of how most positions work.

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek
Girl on top always worked best for me, but I like the side position too.

Basically, the girl lays on her side and lifts her topmost leg. The dude enters from behind and you can get a good thrust going.

Legs over the shoulder gives the most ramming power, though, if that's your thing. Most fattie lovers get off on this even more.

cakeboy

Douchepuncher Supreme!
The best position is the one where your penis enters her vagina. Lather, rinse, repeat. It makes your penis feel like it's wrapped up in warm blankets, eating cupcakes, and watching Star Wars. Fuck yeah!

Kamily

Just experiment with different positions to find out what you like and what works. Have fun!! :p

mediaboy

How about slow grinding doggy with his belly resting on the small of your back?

All this girl in top stuff is fine and dandy but this is real fatty mcfatfat style sex

Latest posts