Sexual deal breakers or What do you require sexually from a lover?

Discussion in 'Fat sexuality' started by olwen, Feb 1, 2009.

1. May 19, 2009 #521

Fyreflyintheskye

Fyreflyintheskye

Fyreflyintheskye

☯tae kwan donut champ☯

He held me close and gazed into my eyes with the sparkling intensity of all the stars in the Milky Way. His hands began to roam my soft skin until, suddenly...

[​IMG]

2. May 19, 2009 #522

Your Plump Princess

Your Plump Princess

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows

...Interest? XD Hah!

3. May 19, 2009 #523

Tania

Tania

Tania

Disneyland Bobsled Team

I think I've changed. I'm anything but wishy-washy, but the past few months have changed my perception of so many things...politically and sexually, I'm not sure I'm the same person that I was two months ago. Much of what I posted previously still applies, but my resolve has softened considerably at the edges. Never say never, I guess.

On a related note, I've also discovered that I'm not as shallow about certain physical attributes as I once thought I was (no, I'm not talking about THAT, geez). It's complicated, but I guess it goes to show that just when you think you know exactly what you want and precisely what you can't live without, love and random circumstance comes along and blows all of your assumptions and other assorted shit out of the water. I wouldn't trade the experience for the world, but I'm still devastated by the fact that I don't have have anything tangible to show for my feelings for him except the lingering effects of the lesson he taught me.

Fascinita likes this.
  4. May 19, 2009 #524

Brooklyn Red Leg

Brooklyn Red Leg

Brooklyn Red Leg

Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!

Actually, someone mentioned it before and I forgot, I don't know what in the hell I would do if a partner broke down and started bawling/crying in the middle of coitus and/or just about any sexual situation. My first and probably second thought would be 'Oh fuck, I've hurt her....' and my only action would be to stop whatever it was I was doing and try and comfort them to the best of my ability.

5. May 20, 2009 #525

knottedsouls

knottedsouls

knottedsouls

Organized Chaos

Seconded Thirded fourthed and so on...

6. Jun 21, 2009 #526

stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr

I love giving head to girls...I prefer it if they are not shaved, and clean. Though, not too clean.:eat2:

DreamyInToronto likes this.
  7. Jun 21, 2009 #527

katherine22

katherine22

katherine22

A deal breaker for me is when someone is so into their agenda and style of sex that no spontaneity can occur - no surprise.

8. Jun 21, 2009 #528

StarWitness

StarWitness

StarWitness

part square, part drape

Not an exhaustive list, but:

- pushy bottoms/topping from the bottom,
    - disrespect (I don't expect to be treated like royalty, but at least view me as an equal),
    - lack of hygiene,
    - watersports/scat,

...and if a guy ever tried to motorboat me, it would be the last thing he did before waking up in the ICU.

I can't explain why I'm so averse to that particular maneuver, just... just no.

9. Jun 21, 2009 #529

Teleute

Teleute

Teleute

Heh heh. "Member".

This is a great one, Katherine. Totally with you there. Routines are boring - play a little!

10. Jun 22, 2009 #530

olwen

olwen

olwen

Disco Bear

That is a really good one. It's also means this type of person is likely to not care about actually pleasing their partner. Who wants to deal with that? This thread has so many pages now, I can't remember if it was mentioned already, but that's okay. It bears repeating.

What's motorboating?

11. Jun 22, 2009 #531

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing

This is what google image search showed for motorboating....

[​IMG]

12. Jun 22, 2009 #532

StarWitness

StarWitness

StarWitness

part square, part drape

It's when a gentleman puts his face the cleavage of his lady fair and makes a motorboat sound with his lips, and kinda... shakes his face back and forth.

I'm pretty sure the term was popularized by the movie Wedding Crashers. (No nudity in the clip, but some cussing.)

13. Jun 22, 2009 #533

Teleute

Teleute

Teleute

Heh heh. "Member".

See, the thing for me is:

Boobs? Awesome. Do I want to bury my face in some boobs just about all the time? Hell yes. Do I want to make up some stupid name, add juvenile sound effects to kick up the objectification a notch, and then brag about it to my frat buddies? I think not.

14. Jun 22, 2009 #534

olwen

olwen

olwen

Disco Bear

OH that's what that's called. :doh: Thanks all. In private, that's actually fun.

15. Jun 22, 2009 #535

luv4biggurls

luv4biggurls

luv4biggurls

HYGIENE!!!!! Talking body and home. If you can't keep one clean I wonder about the other. Character and Spirit...need to have both...if we can't hold a good conversation we can't have sex.

16. Jun 22, 2009 #536

powderfinger

powderfinger

powderfinger

On the topic of oral that was going on in this thread it's not a definite deal breaker if a lady isn't into for me, but if she is going to do it and just goes through the motions and doesn't try to spice up the act it just ruins the mood for me, I'm not sure why, but if you're going to be down there try to be sensual with more than just your mouth if we're laying down arching her back so I can get a good look at her hips and butt always sends chills down my spine, or sensuously looking up at me with just the tip in her mouth, basically anything other than just going up and down and doing the motions. And of course I always reciprocate.

17. Jan 18, 2010 #537

Weirdo890

Weirdo890

Weirdo890

Now there's something you don't see everyday Chauncey. :confused: :eek:

18. Jan 18, 2010 #538

Aust99

Aust99

Aust99

No deal when the guy is only interested in getting his needs met... luckily I haven't been with anyone like that in a long time.. but it is defiantly not sexy...

19. Jan 18, 2010 #539

Pharadox

Pharadox

Pharadox

Smiley :)

I was once with a guy that told me he wanted me to grow out my armpit hair. That's what he liked. He said he wanted to nuzzle his nose in it. ... From that point on things really just fizzled. Haha.

I want a man that makes me feel female. Hairy arm pits? Are about as far from feeling female for me as I could possibly get.

20. Jan 18, 2010 #540

Tau

Tau

Tau

IXAMXDECADENCE

Talk to me dammit!!! Not even dirty talk - just show an interest in me and not just my pussy. I really don't understand how many people get it so wrong. Words, conversation, concepts, some form of connection over things that have nothing to do with shagging - that's where arousal comes from! I cannot stand men who have no interest in finding out what music I like, or what I've recently read, or what my opinion on processed meat is and think I should be turned on just cos they keep telling me how fat and fine I am. Have you watched Madagascar 2??? Even in kiddies movies they teach you how to act if you want to get some. Moto-Moto = Bad and Melman = Good!!! Ugh! :doh:

olwen likes this.