sexy lingerie

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Ssaylleb

Hi

I want to buy some erotic outfit for my wife but can't find much online.

Her body shape is fairly small breasts, big round belly, curvy ass. Really she is almost slim all over except her fat tummy.

All the items I've seen locally or online aim to pump up the breasts and hide her belly but I want her belly to pop out

Any ideas please??

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
That isn't that easy, Ssaylleb!

Indeed most lingerie aims at creating the current feminine ideal: curvy with a flat stomach.

Also - I know that from personal experience - many "sexy" panties cut off somewhere at mid hip that is really uncomfortable for any woman who has hips and tummy.

What would work - if your wife likes that - is a thong which lets any belly simply bulge/hang over it with a matching bra. That also has the advantage you can buy different sizes in tops and bottoms to fit well.
Or a matching babydoll or charmeuse chemise with a bra top. If she has smaller breasts, that can lead to the bra fitting and the skirt part being tight and bringing out the belly.

I also have vague memories of seeing erotic shop adds with bodies that have a split down the middle or waist wrap that would open over a bulging belly - but can't remember details.
Plus - erotic shop lingerie is of horrific, synthetic quality. Maybe sexy to look at, but awful to wear. That would be a gift I as a woman would not be happy with.

If I remember correctly, you're based somewhere in Benelux or so??

There my advice would be to go to one of the Vandevelde outlet sales. Vandevelde is Belgium's best lingerie producer with brands Marie Jo and Primadonna - they have everything from common sense to sexy, also in plus sizes and very good fit and quality.
www.vandevelde.eu/en - they have regular outlet sales not only at their base in Schellebelle (between Brussels and Gent) but also as markets all over Belgium and the Netherlands. www.lingerieoutlet.be

Ssaylleb

Thanks Agouderia, yes a babydoll would be perfect thanks.

Wow good memory- we left there some years ago for new adventures.

Agree with you on the quality issue , we've had some horror stories

Group builder