Share Your Amazon Food/Feedee Wishlist

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
mmm cheese cake.. :)
I'm game to make one.. not going to be a good thing for me since i haven't eaten yet and looking at food might have me darting for the kitchen :D (I only just got out of the shower like 15 minutes ago)
ETA: I buy snacks and yummy food often but usually have to share it..so this list is all me!! :)

Gingembre

radar detector
I'm gonna play, although I am gutted that you can't get cheesecakes sent in the UK!

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
OMG that was so fun! I spent a couple of hours just perusing foods! I am not a gainer but love to eat and be fed. (just putting that out there)
I had no idea how much awesomeness was on Amazon :)
http://amzn.com/w/2DDYWVPCDP0B

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
Yay for more players!! Lol. I'm sure there are plenty of feeders around this joint that will be happy to send us hungry fat girls food hehe

And Megan it IS fun lol...I am gonna go back and add more stuff at some point.

Gingembre, no feedee-ness required here..just hungry fat girls lol

b0nnie

This looks like it'd be fun...and food is always yummi

I might make a list later, maybe:blush:

penguin

Fnord
I'm so jealous that you can get cheesecakes delivered. I really, really want some goooooood cheesecake.

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
I'm so jealous that you can get cheesecakes delivered. I really, really want some goooooood cheesecake.
I usually make a cherry cheesecake for holidays around here but nothing beats a good cheesecake that u don't gotta make yourself lol

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
SuperMishe!!! Your snacks come with an added bonus ;) hehe.

I wanna make a joke about opening up the package but I'm gonna try to refrain lol

penguin

Fnord
I think I'm just going to have to make myself that cheesecake and continue to by myself treats. I still can't find a website that'll work like Amazon but for Australian deliveries.

FatAndProud

It was brought to my attention that the previous link was weird. Here's my wishlist. Sorry, I use my cell to post and amazon is different on a cell lol.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I'm thinking of ordering some of my own treats, come payday. I'm in some serious fudge deprivation here..

Latest posts